RANDOM VIDEO THREAD - Post up your favorite videos to share with Treasurenet.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tom, politics covers all politics including foreign politics. Now end the challenging of our rules.

With all due respect to you TH and the rules of Treasure Net.
I am confused (Not hard sometimes) You have "MANY TIMES" have posted the " NO POLITICS" statement on many threads.
I fully understand the rules and the not challenging that fact.
But. Oh yes here comes the but.
Why in the written signatures as yours and others is nothing but a political statement?
Oh one can say it's just the Freedom of rights or it's just this or that.
What it shows to many of the members is a double standard and myself it's confusing to say the least.
Please could you explain this to me and others TH.
It's really hard to understand at times.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect to you TH and the rules of Treasure Net.
I am confused (Not hard sometimes) You have "MANY TIMES" have posted the " NO POLITICS" statement on many threads.
I fully understand the rules and the not challenging that fact.
But. Oh yes here comes the but.
Why in the written signatures as yours and others is nothing but a political statement?
Oh one can say it's just the Freedom of rights or it's just this or that.
What it shows to many of the members is a double standard and myself it's confusing to say the least.
Please could you explain this to me and others TH.
It's really hard to understand at times.

Because admins says signatures do not apply to our politics rules as long as they do not beak any other rules. Admins set the rules, mods only enforce them, when members started adding political comments to signatures, mods asked admins if we should address it and we were told no, as long as they do not go over board or break other rules.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per our rules and user agreement:

"We make no guarantees or warranties as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account."

Any further discussion needs to be handled through PMs per our rules, not on the open forum.

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Think I found a new video site to subscribe to!

In this video, there's supposed to be a rifle in it somewhere. On the other hand, they mention something about "trick" something-or-other, so maybe I'm just not getting the joke. Whaddya think?!?!? :dontknow: 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread