RANDOM VIDEO THREAD - Post up your favorite videos to share with Treasurenet.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There... done... #3 Random thread is here.

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now I have 3 favorite threads to lurk in... :notworthy:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here I am on my Triumph Thunderbird taking a solo ride through Alton, Illinois along the river road towards Grafton.
I am wearing Pivothead high-def recording eyewear set at 1080p. The glasses give the viewer a riders-eye perspective which is more realistic than a helmet mounted Go-Pro.

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Here I am on my Triumph Thunderbird taking a solo ride through Alton, Illinois along the river road towards Grafton.
I am wearing Pivothead high-def recording eyewear set at 1080p. The glasses give the viewer a riders-eye perspective which is more realistic than a helmet mounted Go-Pro.

Good Video...:occasion14:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ride with us and several hundred bikers from the state of Missouri as we descend upon the Capitol in Jefferson City to lobby for motorcyclists rights.
Once again I am using Pivothead high definition recording eyewear to capture a rider's eye view of the action.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold off on this thread till I check with admins, loading hundreds of random videos is just eating up data storage for no reason.

Thread is locked till admins respond.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps videos for a bit.

Looks like picture thread has caused a few server problems.

I wonder...

Did I start the first thread here that caused servers to overload ?

I guess that would be considered such a success it failed :)

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps I should have RE-charter membered... then they would be able to afford more server space :P

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Hold off on this thread till I check with admins, loading hundreds of random videos is just eating up data storage for no reason.

Thread is locked till admins respond.

Seems I remember a time when I'd post a link to a video and only the link would appear in the post. To view the video, the viewer would have to go to the hosting page.

Could something like that be done here as well, or would it even be worth the hassle?

What about making it so that when "Quoting" someone who has posted pics/videos, that ONLY the links for those pics/videos get added to the quote?

Disclaimer: I know NOTHING about websites or how they work. ...Can you tell?? :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would happen if Trump would have done this with the American flag ?

If this thread didn´t get shut down now too, please tell me your opinion!

Thread was shut down because admins said to shut it down, that it was causing the problem we are seeing, it has nothing to do with your political comments you made Tom. Multiple mods are having problem accessing the thread.

Admin/mod actions are not open for debate on open forum either.

Tom, if you want to make political comments then make them in our politics forum, not in the other forums.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... I will say this... political "opinions" / "discussions" are not allowed in open threads.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread was shut down because admins said to shut it down, that it was causing the problem we are seeing, it has nothing to do with your political comments you made Tom. Multiple mods are having problem accessing the thread.

Admin/mod actions are not open for debate on open forum either.

Tom, if you want to make political comments then make them in our politics forum, not in the other forums.

And he did post a reason as to why.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps Tom there are some underlying reasons to all this that can be worked out at a later time... I hope.

It is out of my hands at current time... err at all for that matter.

All I can do is wait and see what happens and hope it all gets sorted out.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jumping to any conclusions are at this point premature.

So for now... join the one of my other threads I started and try to be patient.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must say I too am perplexed as to the problems with The RPT... but if my thread has caused errors and problems then it must be sorted out for the better good of Tnet.

After all... my thread is just a small part of the big picture here.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Well... I will say this... political "opinions" / "discussions" are not allowed in open threads.

The video I posted just has shown that Merkel has thrown away the german flag and I asked what would happen if Trump would do that. What was so critical on it that it was deleted in a random video thread?!

In fact, I just posted the video to see TH´s reaction and what he will do to confirm what I was thinking! It was just a simple test :laughing7:

GOTCHA!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video I posted just has shown that Merkel has thrown away the german flag and I asked what would happen if Trump would do that. What was so critical on it that it was deleted in a random video thread?!

In fact, I just posted the video to see TH´s reaction and what he will do to confirm what I was thinking! It was just a simple test :laughing7:

GOTCHA!
Tom, politics covers all politics including foreign politics. Now end the challenging of our rules.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel the problem lies in the "long running scripts" that seem to be inundated within Tnet.

Errors with scripts and recovery therein have been abundant.

Tnet has been bogged down for a week now.

Lagged to be exact.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel the problem lies in the "long running scripts" that seem to be inundated within Tnet.

Errors with scripts and recovery therein have been abundant.

Tnet has been bogged down for a week now.

Lagged to be exact.

Per admin "checked the error logs and see that when the page craps out it's due to memory errors"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread