Quick Sand in Arizona :

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I relate an experience while traveling down a tributary to the salt river. I came to an area that looked solid & after leaping from a rock I found myself chest deep in quick sand & strapped with a 80 lb back pack. Thank GOD there were two back packers with me. This area had over 2 feet of black sands & I could never find bed rock. The surrounding area did produce some amazing archaeological finds. Back than it was not a called a so called wilderness area. BLESS YOUR HEARTS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stop posting in this forum

Thread does not violate any rules, and members do not tell members to stop posting, you knew who the OP was before you click link to read thread.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thread does not violate any rules, and members do not tell members to stop posting, you knew who the OP was before you click link to read thread.

What about creating 15 useless threads on the first page alone?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about creating 15 useless threads on the first page alone?

That does not violate our rules. You do understand you can set the settings to show from 5 to 50 posts/threads per page.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stop replying & thanks love you

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that took some deduction

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No just relating true honest experiences. Hopefully to save lives.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do realize you are a green member !!

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
That does not violate our rules. You do understand you can set the settings to show from 5 to 50 posts/threads per page.

Make that 16 threads, none of which have anything to do with the LDM. I think you have a rule about posting off-topic?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What makes me giggle, is that "ink's" posts about the LDM, make as much sense as anyone else's in this area. :laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If you and the others simply report posts or PM the mods instead of responding to him, they will ban him.

deducer..the moderator is correct...its a public forum and he has just as much right to post on here as the rest of us...i would appreciate it if he would keep his posts ldm related but its his choice as to what he posts

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
deducer..the moderator is correct...its a public forum and he has just as much right to post on here as the rest of us...i would appreciate it if he would keep his posts ldm related but its his choice as to what he posts

His only intention is to disrupt the forum and bait other posters. Don't see how this behavior should be tolerated.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad "ink" didn't give the exact location of the quicksand pit, so we could all avoid it in the future.
Did he ever find any gold?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions