RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome. - Page 1001
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1001 of 2881 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 43201
Like Tree261181Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    ==========

I am crying F O U L. That is comparing apples to oranges.
    This is what "OUR" line looks like: Attachment 1647394 and this is what those "other" guys line looks like: Attachment 1647395

Again, I say F.O.U.L. .Attachment 1647396 or should I say "fowl" ?
    Wow. You summed up or position perfectly. And now I see it is smallmouths for supermodels
    Oddjob, GB1, WannaDig3687 and 2 others like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    58296 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Folks,

The benefits of being out in nature, it should be evident but a lot of us have forgotten how good it is for us.

https://www.care2.com/greenliving/do...c-disease.html

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Nice save there... going from ejo to cupcake cougar! I was debating on adjusting my aim.

"Ejo" was a typo lol. I was wondering when you would catch that. But I didn't know your typos bugged you until you told me. Unfortunately ejo means snake in Yoruba. oops!
    Next time you go wandering in a creek would you like us to come along to make sure you stay dry?
    Also, be sure to wear an orange vest out there in hunting season. No need for any other clothes.
    In my opinion Cupcake

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9634364398_73d061e1c0_b.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	828.2 KB 
ID:	1647483
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Oh yes Cupcake , let Oddjob call me Prince if it suits him. A title is all I got left lol

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    hotel front desk just called, told me to stay in my room because a homeless man is wondering the halls and pissing on the floors.

I could not help it and had to ask; how do you know he is homeless. They hung up on me, so I called down to them and asked if this was a cultural thing and can we all partake in it, the person that answered said the police are on the way. LOL

This hotel only has 12 floors, maybe I am just TOO AMERICAN for these people but if someone can actually walk all these halls and pee nonstop then that has to be some sort of a record, why call the police, seems already pretty screwed up that they called all the guest, like seriously exactly how many guest here would have noticed this, I would not have noticed this, I am on the top floor, only two rooms, small hallway, card access only.

Like who in there right mind goes on a work trip overseas, sitting in their room doing paperwork and surfing Treasure Net, then says to them self, hey I should check the hallway for homeless people taking the worlds longest pee.

No one would have known if they would not have said anything.
    I assumed you were in San Francisco when you started your tale. That is a cultural there, right?
    Maybe you need to quit being logical. Then people make sense.
    Don't think a horse could pull off that off never mind a human. So would this be an "active pisser" call?
    Maybe you were in some danger

Charter Member
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    58296 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Folks,

Enough pi**ng around here's some good food to tempt your palate....

GB1
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    21168 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    "Ejo" was a typo lol. I was wondering when you would catch that. But I didn't know your typos bugged you until you told me. Unfortunately ejo means snake in Yoruba. oops!
    Next time you go wandering in a creek would you like us to come along to make sure you stay dry?
    Also, be sure to wear an orange vest out there in hunting season. No need for any other clothes.
    In my opinion Cupcake

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9634364398_73d061e1c0_b.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	828.2 KB 
ID:	1647483
    lets see i like the blonde
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    Folks,

The benefits of being out in nature, it should be evident but a lot of us have forgotten how good it is for us.

https://www.care2.com/greenliving/do...c-disease.html
    There is nothing like being in the forest. More people should get out there.
    By the way, have you heard of reishi mushrooms? I think I might try them.
    There is being out in nature and then there is this:

What is “The TreeSpirit Project”? | TreeSpirit Project

Maybe some valid points. Stumbled on it today. Be warned, there are some nekkid people hugging trees literally.
    Got to dump this keyboard. It skips letters. How does that work.
    GB1, Oddjob and Simon1 like this.

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    lets see i like the blonde
    Me too. So that's two votes for Cupcake

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8988 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    I assumed you were in San Francisco when you started your tale. That is a cultural there, right?
    Maybe you need to quit being logical. Then people make sense.
    Don't think a horse could pull off that off never mind a human. So would this be an "active pisser" call?
    Maybe you were in some danger
    Nope, in Munich unfortunately and stuck here another day and then off to Pisa for a day, then up to Salzburg for a week and then home.

Prince was just me being lazy to clear that up.

But just so I am clear, where you recommending that some fella should only wear an orange vest in the bush, meaning like just a vest. Man I feel sorry for the poor cop that has to respond to that call.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8988 times
    Gold Boy, you bag a deer yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Nope, in Munich unfortunately and stuck here another day and then off to Pisa for a day, then up to Salzburg for a week and then home.

Prince was just me being lazy to clear that up.

But just so I am clear, where you recommending that some fella should only wear an orange vest in the bush, meaning like just a vest. Man I feel sorry for the poor cop that has to respond to that call.
    Oh no. Only Cupcake in orange vest. Or maybe certain other females. No guys. I feel for the cops who have to deal with naked men.
    Sad truth but not everyone should shed their clothes in public. Although I guess someone might like those who cause me to wish I could un-see certain images.

GB1
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    21168 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Gold Boy, you bag a deer yet.
    not gun season yet this Sat.
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    9165 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    not gun season yet this Sat.
    Muzzleloader opens here this Sat.I dropped off my 4 wheeler at the cabin and saw 14 deer driving in.
    Last edited by Tnmountains; Oct 30, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    23905 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnmountains View Post
    Muzzleloader opens here this Sat.I dropped off my 4 wheeler at the cabin and say 14 deer driving in.
    Regular firearm is two weeks out here .
    Roadhits are up the past week. That 2nd time of year, but instead of young dispersal as doe defend fawn drop sites in spring , it is the boys cranked up with no agreeable company yet ;out there stirring things up.
    Leaving camera to soak and only checking it every couple weeks , but deer traffic has been steady residents ,with passing through older cruising bucks scattering the more timid souls...

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links