RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 2861880_artikel-detail-bild_1qEyrn_bParWt.jpg
    2861880_artikel-detail-bild_1qEyrn_bParWt.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 33

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
why is there little buttons where the top of the chest is :laughing7:

-

Son, ARCC was right here! This buttons are there to attach Pasties for Burlesque dancing! See attached pic.

...guess the armor is also from Spain and the knight had a second job from Friday to Sunday in a Burlesque Bar :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Attachments

• ae.jpg
    ae.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 37

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-

Sis the joke behind is that the kids know what a condom is (not typical for their age) but one don´t know what a balcony is. May it does n´t work i english :laughing7:

It shows that kids today know about every B/S but has a lack of common knowledge!

Maybe WD doesn't know? :laughing9:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Now...

Folks I will take the thread in another direction by "adding clothes"... in fact... clothes that will stop weapons... even modern day ones including guns.

Hard to believe ?

Tis true.

One of the most interesting things I have had the pleasure of witnessing is the art an science of "armor".

I am truly fascinated with armor... the craftsmanship of it is incredible and even modern metal smiths today cannot duplicate it even with modern technology.

Suits o armor like the following were made for kings and the wealthy and would take teams of men years to make.

So...

Sit back and let me slide some pics your way you may enjoy.

-

ARCC, there is a series of docu´s on YT with Mike Loads about weapons and armor. In one it is shown how they made the armor more effective with putting cotton between different thinner iron plates that was able to stop crossbow bolts etc. Very interesting! Just search for Mike Loads and you find them!

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
just got to find me a girl first :laughing7:

-

WRONG Son!

The girl has to find YOU!! Woman chose the partner NOT the man! (even if man think so in most cases) :laughing7:

You have not to find or search for it - it will just happen from alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread