RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Before any assumptions. I'm not a LEO. I know many. Many are my family.
Many are lifelong friends.
I listen.. I pay attention. More importantly, I have many stable, high functioning personalities within my mind.
All contemplative masters and mathematical probabilities geniuses.
I'll figure it out and when I do... A little birdy.

I don't do anything wrong or illegal. Maybe not very ethical or Christian like, but highly effective!
Corruption of ultimate authority figures cost me my innocence at age six!

Be thankful that I only seek to imprison you corrupt evil people.
Few things are more dangerous than a corrupt cop, aside from maybe a MS13 initiation..
I've zero protection against that.
I still do the job that most wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Have a great day and God bless you.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've got some around here somewhere. Must be over 30 years old now. Lots of cards also. Never took the time to look through them.

I had boxes of them a few years back. I had my brothers collection and my own collection. I had everything from when we were kids. My wife and I thought we could never have kids. Anyhow, While we were moving and after our move I started getting rid of all that stuff because why keep it if I had no one to save it for?......After we did that? We had a Son about a year later.hahaha Hung onto that stuff my whole life...Got rid of it and a year later have a Son. Trains,slot cars, trading cards, etc.... I'll still have stuff because there is no shortage of things since I come from a family of hoarders...haha I just get a laugh out of that. :laughing7: Family and a couple of friends did offer some of that kind of stuff back since our Son was born...

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
morning guys.

Bill, this episode is funny! He pimps his airbrush with an high pressure compressor and see whats happen :headbang:

Did you recognized yet his news papers and the headlines he covers his paintbox with? I think he is printing them himself with this ridiculous headlines! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got lost in thread after I made the above post....:laughing7: Time to list some junk for sale online!! Can't sleep may as well do something!! Good morning or...uhh? night? Or...Whatever time it is!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stumbled unto this....The language is pretty bad and may be against TNet rules so I understand if it needs to be removed...But this is crazy!! I do think it's real. but if I would of found this? There is no way I'd take a video or even tell anyone! haha Someone may come looking for it at some point for one thing.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I stumbled unto this....The language is pretty bad and may be against TNet rules so I understand if it needs to be removed...But this is crazy!! I do think it's real. but if I would of found this? There is no way I'd take a video or even tell anyone! haha Someone may come looking for it at some point for one thing.

-

I am so happy for this guys!

Could be some hundred grands more :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning folks.

GB1