RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
rook,

Considering most of my sites are pounded to death by me and others....odds are I'll go zero disc and dig it all.

Yeah I like punishment....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: just a heads up to some of the other folks on the thread a couple of pluses from going zero disc is you can squeeze out a bit more depth and you reduce the likelyhood of masking the good targets.

I agree. I like 0 disc on old home sites. Find the nails and then I disc if needed. Yep.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rook,

Glad you you came through it unscathed....trees can always be replaced.

Morning Folks. More storms last night. I lost 3 trees. I haven't seen all the damage pics yet but this is getting old. Folks in Georgia will get it today.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's what Chris told me before, but that was on a regular normal looking rock. This one has rust on it. Mr Wd said it is because we have iron here. So that is the mineral causing all these hot rocks. Now I know. Geesh, I need to go back to grade school! :tongue3:

There is a field with a high water table . A plug removed will show water at a couple inches or even less in early spring.
High iron content.
So much that the first time I hunted it the occasional stuff was ringing up all iron.
Thought maybe it was nail debris and such spread around.
Till after several iron "hits" I started recovering those items. Turned around and backtracked....
Might be the only place Lincoln cents were recovered that claimed they were iron. Strange.
Had iron not been ringing up , it would have been a silent field....

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Can y'all post some funny stuff.. please!
We're screwed!
How do I show my Viking this ?!?
Screenshot_2019-04-14-10-21-32~2.png

I can't afford her meds. Because of my buried in the red business we don't qualify for extra help from anyone apparently.
How does being a small business owner equate to having $$ ?
Ugh!

I should have never accepted this from my mother-in-law!

Trying to be positive and always try to find the positive in things...but this!
Ugh

Mike

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
WD... it's a looooong shot, but take that hot rock and scrape it on an unglazed white tile.
Bottom of your toilets lid is a great choice or the bottom of a white coffee cup..as long as the bottom is unglazed.

If it leaves no streak or a very light grey one, it could potentially be a meteorite.
I always check hot rocks for the slim chance.
Paid off 13 times over the years.

Mike

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike,

I hope you get your finances sorted out....is there a medical teaching university in the area? Sometimes they'll treat people with leading edge meds on a trial basis. Just a thought for what it's worth.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't afford her meds.
Because of my buried in the red business we don't qualify for extra help from anyone apparently.
Time to make serious contact with your Senators and Congressmen concerning the high cost of meds, affordable healthcare , and the tax burden imposed on the middle class and small businesses.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Can y'all post some funny stuff.. please!
We're screwed!
How do I show my Viking this ?!?
View attachment 1702671

I can't afford her meds. Because of my buried in the red business we don't qualify for extra help from anyone apparently.
Ugh!

I should have never accepted this from my mother-in-law!

Trying to be positive and always try to find the positive in things...but this!
Ugh

Mike

Romans 8:28-39.

28 [FONT=&quot]And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.[/FONT]

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright BC....
Viking should maybe know whats up ,but that's you two's business to figure out.....

wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2Fbeer-budget.jpg%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.jpg

Sometimes-Billion-Dollars.jpg

1c6ffbdf50ca9418e1978d59c32fa1ba--circa-finance.jpg

images.jpg

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Time to make serious contact with your Senators and Congressmen concerning the high cost of meds, affordable healthcare , and the tax burden imposed on the middle class and small businesses.

I do!
I've quite the voice and love using it!
Though, a few weeks back in GR, I almost got jumped by a whole bunch of vampires who were screaming at me!
I was just standing there minding my own business... wearing my MAGA hat..:laughing7:
Watchers watch in many ways!
Wear that hat and the crazies will come.
It works like a charm.
But yeah, the taxes on businesses in my class are about to see a huge tax increase.
Well, all good things must end.
Some huge corporate box will replace me.

BC

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I do!
I've quite the voice and love using it!
Though, a few weeks back in GR, I almost got jumped by a whole bunch of vampires who were screaming at me!
I was just standing there minding my own business... wearing my MAGA hat..:laughing7:
Watchers watch in many ways!
Wear that hat and the crazies will come.
It works like a charm.
But yeah, the taxes on businesses in my class are about to see a huge tax increase.
Well, all good things must end.
Some huge corporate box will replace me.

BC

A week or two (?) ago a box store killed another dog.
I did not look into details but suspect another short faced dog in a blower box...

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Romans 8:28-39.

28 [FONT="]And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.[/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]30 [/B][/FONT]Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]32 [/B][/FONT]He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]34 [/B][/FONT]Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]36 [/B][/FONT]As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]38 [/B][/FONT]For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.[/FONT]

Amen!
Not five minutes after I posted that, the Viking started dancing.
Not easy for someone with FMS and MS.
Thank you Jesus and Chris.

Mike

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Amen!
Not five minutes after I posted that, the Viking started dancing.
Not easy for someone with FMS and MS.
Thank you Jesus and Chris.

Mike

I share what I myself have come to see and understand Mike,I DID NOT give it to myself either.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
A week or two (?) ago a box store killed another dog.
I did not look into details but suspect another short faced dog in a blower box...

That's the Vulture capitalist way!
Profits and efficiency vs safety!
They hire any kid off the street and barely train them...bathers get no training.
They won't recognize the stress markers that canines exhibit.
Especially the short narrow throated dogs like pugs and the like.
Those short throated dogs are very susceptible to having a collapsing trachea.
They can barely breathe as it is, forcing a heated leaf blower in their faces and incompetent people equals..dead pet!
Not on my watch!

That's terrible to hear about that!
Not surprised.
Last year I heard through the sharpening guy that a big box groomer cut the tip of a dogs ear off and super glued it back on and sent it home... without telling anyone!

Mike

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike also if you get her scripts
at a pharmacy ask them if there is a cheaper price for them. The pharmacist is not allowed to volunteer that information, you have to ask.
Do what ever it takes, make them feel sorry for you.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike also if you get her scripts
at a pharmacy ask them if there is a cheaper price for them. The pharmacist is not allowed to volunteer that information, you have to ask.
Do what ever it takes, make them feel sorry for you.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I've too much pride!
When it takes a cop to convince you to see the dental school dentists.. I'd feel like I was taking something I didn't earn.
Pride is a huge hurdle for me.
I know that the help is actually designed for people like my wife and I.
But prideless immoral people are draining the system.
I can't add to the burden.
We'd both ( wifey ) rather just suffer the that's life thing, hold our heads high and tomorrow is a new day!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread