Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1507 of 2084 FirstFirst ... 5071007140714571497150515061507150815091517155716072007 ... LastLast
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 31249
Like Tree170548Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    19038 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1969 View Post
    Who says that you cannot find Au hidden inside of an ordinary rock!
    Attachment 1680766
    Enough acid and you can etch out any rock.

P. S.
    If you can figure out what coin that it is sitting on... I'll send you both.
    Seated Dime?
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

us
    Lookit Tha Size O' Those Hog-Mollies!!!

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
    4331 times
    Shield Nickel

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30876 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    rook,
    Top of the morning to you.

Quote Originally Posted by rook3434 View Post
    Attachment 1680768 A Good day to all.
    gold boy, AARC and Wrightdigger like this.

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30876 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    sprailroad,
    You're going way back for that one so here goes courtesy of Kenny Rogers and the First Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by sprailroad View Post
    Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in......or something like that. Good morning to ya fella's.

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30876 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    rook,

Alphabet as in google....it used to be that The Shadow knows everything..... now days it's google, amazon, fb ad nauseum track pretty much our every move.

Now doesn't that give you a warm and cozy feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by rook3434 View Post

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    7813 times
    Life is Pain.
    Self destruction in progress.
    Last edited by BC1969; Feb 14, 2019 at 11:22 AM.

us

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    4331 times
    Yep Army Corps of Engineers were doing that around here a couple years ago. Now they are displacing 50 families on century(plus) farms to dam up my favorite creek just 2 miles from my house for a reservoir. The reservoir is for a growing city 20 miles away. The creek actually runs through the city but if they dammed it closer to them it would remove all the rich neighborhoods....

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    7813 times
    Well. I know quite a few things.
    Be prepared for every rain shower and thunderstorm to be epic with rainfall.
    All around my area, for the last several years, big brother has been upgrading and installing new storm drains.
    They were so kind as to hook it all to the right places that will drown out southeast Michigan,... Specifically the Detoilet aka Detroit.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.

us

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    4331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1969 View Post
    Well. I know quite a few things.
    Be prepared for every rain shower and thunderstorm to be epic with rainfall.
    All around my area, for the last several years, big brother has been upgrading and installing new storm drains.
    They were so kind as to hook it all to the right places that will drown out southeast Michigan,... Specifically the Detoilet aka Detroit.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.
    Well I'm up on a hill that's not going to flood any time soon...but I may be able to see a lake sitting over my favorite fishing spot and arrowhead fields....

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    9425 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I signed up as a charter member !!! Hope their READY !

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    16556 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Well it looks like were gonna play games. Since it cost 5000$ in fines for American airlines to book my last flight on an expired passport,.....it seems I was some how bumped off today's flight to elutherea. Sooooo......it looks like they will try and delay, detain,and harass me as much as they can every chance they get. I only play games once !! The only thing they will see is exhaust smoke and my wake. Because of guilt by association the black flags are going up across the board. I will get a ride by boat, get dropped off at the dock, clear customs, get in my boat and push the throttles to the fire wall,and clear us customs through my B.R. card when I get back. In my younger days I built a lot of boats for the pirates of the 80s-and 90s. The Bahamas is still reeling from the last wave of smuggling boats that my family built in the mid 2000s. They have been waiting for me to make a mistake for the last 20 years. Never did anything illegal. Always answered every question that law enforcement asked of me. Everything we did was within the law and in plain sight. We also built boats for the good guys too. Whoever was next in line and had the cash to put up for the build. Because of my connections with some notorious pirates I continue to get harassed by law enforcement on both sides of the border. Now the airlines are beating up on me too. So here I sit in a paid for hotel waiting for someone to say ok that's enough he hasn't broken any laws. I will try one more time tomorrow morn to fly in and that's it. If that doesn't work I'll storm the gates by boat, clear bahamian customs where I know I can, and be back in the keys before the customs agent can walk from the dock to his office. I dont even have to see any one on the US side. I just give customs a courtesy call, and clear with my local boaters registration number. Now I'll burn up my free vouchers from the airline and see what happens. The boats I run now are all built by the same family I used to build boats for. They never got caught and now they own one of the largest most successful boat companies in the US. they currently build the world's largest center console boat at 65 ft. Since these boats are partially based off my father and I designs.....of coarse I would prefer to run these boats and have talked my boss into buying 3 of them over the years. So my partner sits in Spanish wells waiting for me so that someone can pilot this thing through the devil's backbone. I have a strong feeling that I'll get bumped to first class in the morning and be clean and cleared and fishing off James point by 1pm. We will see. ??

us

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    16556 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    heres a little tune I'd like to dedicate to CBP and BDF

us

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    16556 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    "Damn my blood, I am sorry they won't let you have your sloop again, for I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not to my advantage; damn the sloop, we must sink her, and she might be of use to you. Tho', damn ye, you are a sneaking puppy, and so are all those who will submit to be governed by laws which rich men have made for their own security, for the cowardly whelps have not the courage otherwise to defend what they get by their knavery, but damn ye altogether: damn them for a pack of crafty rascals, and you, who serve them, for a parcel of hen-hearted numbskulls. They vilify us, the Scoundrels do, when there is only this Difference: They rob the Poor under the Cover of Law, forsooth, and we plunder the Rich under the Protection of our own Courage; had you not better make one of us, than sneak off after the asses of those villains for employment?"

us

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    16556 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Old black Sam said it the best.

us

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    16556 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Alright I'm done ranting.......my airline voucher bought long island ice tea is taking the edge off.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links