RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning! :coffee2:

Hey Simon you early bird :laughing7:
========

More like Nite Owl :laughing7:

flying-owl-animated-gif.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the keys to my other car,..................just kind of misplaced the car :icon_scratch: ( You remember this scene )

car rolls into the ocean.jpg

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the keys to my other car,..................just kind of misplaced the car :icon_scratch: ( You remember this scene )

-

I remember because I have watched (better said heard) Captain Ron several times last week to get to sleep :laughing7:

One of my favorite movies. :icon_thumright:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree Tom, one of my favorites too. ( One of my son's favorite as well, ( Bart ) ). Gotta have a sense of humor :icon_thumleft:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Bunny ? She had female photographers :icon_scratch:

-

YEP! Bunny was a famous female photographer who shot Bettie just one time in summer 1954! At the earlier camera club shootings was sometimes also female photographers to see like at the Annendale farm.

See left side:

57533.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

YEP! Bunny was a famous female photographer who shot Bettie just one time in summer 1954! At the earlier camera club shootings was sometimes also female photographers to see like at the Annendale farm.

See left side:
==========

All I see is a valuable old style gas pump :icon_scratch: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread