RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could post our recent mag data and maps.....but this is not an amateur treasure hunt, and I'm bound by non disclosure. Sooo....let's just say this is the most exciting hunt I've ever been involved in concerning Spanish treasure !! From what I understand it's getting real close to getting in the water and picking up a trail. I think by the end of summer we'll be into dive ops !! They have been running 2 mag boats for months now so theres alot to look at.

I can't wait :)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it's nice here RTR. 51. But the humid stuff is on tha way.

Right Now, its 71, slight breeze, blue skies,no humidity .......Your assignment...Find me a place where its like this year-round :)

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have you ever had one of those "fog" days? You know, the days when you feel tired, or "off" and when someone talks to you, you just say, "huh?" I am having one of those days now. I haven't had a good nights sleep in three days, plus all the traveling I did yesterday.

My mom and I went to town today to pick up some things. She dropped me off at the grocery store to pick up food, while she drove across town to pick up some paperwork. I meandered to the Vegetable section, and proceeded to pick out cucumbers. Out of nowhere, this blonde girl, comes up to me, and says, "do you go to ------- school?" I stood there for about five seconds, probably looking like a total idiot, and said, "Do I know you?" (that's face-palm worthy)

She smiled, and said "Well I don't know you, I just wanted to know if you go to my school". "What school?" I said. I sound like a big idiot now.

"You know, the one down the road!" she said. I summed the conversation up by saying, "Oh. I don't go to school" and with that, I went to grab some tomatoes, lol!

I am home schooled.

All I can say about the above conversation is, wow, what an idiot I must have appeared, lol!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

Thanks for the chuckles....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: that gal was hitting on you and it went right over your head.

We're going to have to start coaching you on the finer points of dealing with the young ladies....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
folks,

Who would have thought....

that lizard sure isn't in St.Thomas virgin islands. Because down there, They want to EAT YOU

We have stayed here at the "Frenchman's Reef" three times (starting @ 1:10 in this vid). And they are NASTY :(!

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RR,

Thanks for the chuckles....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: that gal was hitting on you and it went right over your head.

We're going to have to start coaching you on the finer points of dealing with the young ladies....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Foghorn Leghorn sums it up good...

"That boy is as sharp as a bowling ball"

"I keep pitchin' em' and you keep missin' em'"

"Nice mannered kid, just a little on the dumb side"

"That boy is just as strong as an ox, and about as smart as one too"

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

Don't be to hard on yourself....kind of like riding a bike it just takes awhile to get used to it...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm going to bed now. Maybe I'll get some sleep for a change, so I won't be as...dopey next time.:laughing7:

Give the night shift my regards.

Night y'all!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

Walk on by.

This song and those above all have something in common 3 very talented ladies and all from Canada.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever had one of those "fog" days? You know, the days when you feel tired, or "off" and when someone talks to you, you just say, "huh?" I am having one of those days now. I haven't had a good nights sleep in three days, plus all the traveling I did yesterday.

My mom and I went to town today to pick up some things. She dropped me off at the grocery store to pick up food, while she drove across town to pick up some paperwork. I meandered to the Vegetable section, and proceeded to pick out cucumbers. Out of nowhere, this blonde girl, comes up to me, and says, "do you go to ------- school?" I stood there for about five seconds, probably looking like a total idiot, and said, "Do I know you?" (that's face-palm worthy)

She smiled, and said "Well I don't know you, I just wanted to know if you go to my school". "What school?" I said. I sound like a big idiot now.

"You know, the one down the road!" she said. I summed the conversation up by saying, "Oh. I don't go to school" and with that, I went to grab some tomatoes, lol!

I am home schooled.

All I can say about the above conversation is, wow, what an idiot I must have appeared, lol!

Home schoolin don't socialize a youth.
Let me help.
(Check where your Mother is before continuing).

The next time you are struck with a large club (spoken to by an female) , You has gots to hear what she says. Then interpret it/generate an answer.
You were approached. Saving you the angst of approaching her. As if you would have...
Believe it or not , that's not being at a disadvantage.
Answer the question. (Did you forget already? No , because you listened. (?) )

Now on to the weather. There is no bad weather. It is all good. Even the worst weather. Beats no weather.
Now she knows you can listen and answer and be positive.
If you were rich that would be great too. But that was not the question ,or the goal. Was it?

Poor guy...
Another gal ,or the same one is going to ask you another question.
Listen. Answer. Then return a question relating to the question.. She might be checking to see if you can listen,answer,and be positive. (Don't try to think about it . You'll get caught and she'll try another test instead and get back to ya later on the first one.)
Eventually most will check if you can hear ,answer, and be positive at intervals. IF you continue to have future conversations anyways.....

In time , they may even tell you your answers to what you did not hear and were being negative about anyways....
Or , expect you to know the question without being asked or told...

But next time...The question may be irrelevant and only a way to approach you. Just in case it ain't , answer in a manner so that your tongue is not mistaken for a short neck tie with a half hitch in it...

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
How about a couple jokes before I sign off?

A man noticed that his credit card had been stolen but didn’t report it.
The thief was spending less then his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions