RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Tom's gf can lure him out. Unless he is hiding from those black helicopters again :p bettiebangs.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

Well there is a plus starting off from humble beginnings yours truly came from pretty much a similar background. Managed to get my first baseball glove by picking up bottles pretty much the entire summer along the local highway.

Did all kinds of odd jobs starting quite young to make a bit of money it makes you quite resourceful and helps to build character.

That wouldn't be possible. I am an almost total loner. I do things by myself, "and ah don't need no compny' breathin' down ma neck!"

Besides, I live in a somewhat financially challenged family. We live miles from any sort of town, and gas money ain't cheap. We can't really afford to be gallivanting all over creation.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey guys
Sorry I missed the day today but it’s Blueberry season on my place. Picked a few this morning with more coming in. It gets harder every year and I’m not talking about my parts.:laughing7: 34C7182E-86E7-4A8B-A8BB-980644D8BDE5.jpeg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rook

That's quite the pile of blueberries. I'm assuming those are the domestic version and not the wild variety.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't know if any of you guys would be interested, but in the charter member classifieds, I am selling a big selection of bottles. Tomorrow I'll be adding some Native American artifacts, Misc. Antiquities and flintknapped arrowheads. I am short on money, so what a great way to make money by using Treasurenet and not sleazebay, I mean ebay.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
rook

That's quite the pile of blueberries. I'm assuming those are the domestic version and not the wild variety.

Yes bill mine are Rabbit Eye and Tru blue and one variety that was given to me several years back and I don’t know the name but they will come in a little later like two weeks from now.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0976.jpg

My Civil War shot of the day. Most of the bottles are almost exact matches to some CW bottles, but are postwar by just a few years. It's not like anybody would notice from a distance...

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tom muss sich irgendwo in einem Bunker verstecken.

Tom, ich weiß, dass du das lesen kannst. Welchen Job hast du? Wo warst du den ganzen Tag? Oder nachts.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Next time I see a girl, I am just going to say this, and confuse the heck out of her, but I get my point across, lol!:laughing7:

Mädchen, du siehst heiß aus! Wie steht es mit Ihnen und mir mit einem Minelab auf den Feldern, auf denen die Georgia-Truppen campierten?

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found a picture of myself at my last metal detecting event.

20190325_071657-1-1.jpg

Low 40's that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread