RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always wondered where the word Shithead came from....

darn it Rook. I have wrestled with posting this but now that you have set a precedent I can blame you. Although we may both catch it :)
3115135515708b1169afec2fc585bb6479d75480ab09f1115a65c76526fb7404.jpg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I like that HB.:laughing7: 0afeadb27de74ad0fc222da05f9a2be3.gif

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bout that time folks. Cheers. e834646e9cce390ca764682eaa2ae2dc.gif

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Duckshot. I know a guy whose 3x great grandfather served in the confederate army, from the state of Tennessee. During a huge fight, he hid behind a tree, and was shot in the a$$ with a minie ball. The family has been using it in jokes ever since, lol!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I made up my mind: I'm going back to the spooky rock pile and find a bullet. So there. I'm going. Yes sir, no stopping me now. Yup. Goin' back. Mhm. Yep. See ya... Bye...Okay, I'm leaving now, I'm such a coward, lol!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been shot with an air rifle by my little brother. In the back! He also stabbed me in the knee with a pocket knife. Yes, I was teasing him but still.
Was beating my older bro at darts and teasing him, knew I had gone too far and ran so he nailed me with a dart in the leg :)
One time we were arguing in the yard and he hauled off and punched me in the jaw and knocked me flat. I leaped up and he knew he had made a huge mistake and ran like a deer :D
We weren't violent actually. Just all kid stuff. I am really laid back until my last button is pushed.

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

You can always bring these guys along for protection....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I made up my mind: I'm going back to the spooky rock pile and find a bullet. So there. I'm going. Yes sir, no stopping me now. Yup. Goin' back. Mhm. Yep. See ya... Bye...Okay, I'm leaving now, I'm such a coward, lol!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

what spooky rock pile? I'm not gonna judge you until I hear the story:)

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
what spooky rock pile? I'm not gonna judge you until I hear the story:)

It was an old neighbors house that sat on top of a huge boulder system. The house burned down in the 80's, but before that, there was an old 1800s road beside the pile. I am 99% sure a confederate picket was posted there because of the location of a nearby camp.

I have been there twice. The first time, I felt like I was being watched. Just now, the second time, I was detecting, and I swear I heard talking. I took my earphones off, listened, and went back to detecting. Then, I heard the Lords Prayer indistinctly. I was more determined to find a measly penny, than scared of a figment of my imagination, so I kept detecting.

I am pretty sure I am imagining it. No one died there, at least I don't think...:laughing9:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,
I managed to find an old laminated picture of me trying to teach a tai chi routine to 2 of my great nephews.

Not the best of form but I gave them an "A" for effort....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC02748 (600x415).jpg
    DSC02748 (600x415).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 35

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Goodnight everybody. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I do know my mom and dad are going out to dinner, so should I detect the yard? Post as many risqué pictures as possible? Watch poor choices of cinema? Play a horribly coordinated computer game? Stare in the general direction of the furnace?

Decisions, decisions...

Mornin' Tom.

untitledg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread