RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning crew mates.

Tom the guy across the street could have used your Jedi powers this morning...he came out in his white silky boxers with possible little red flowers on them. Yesterday he was wearing his jeans with a belt at half mast. [emoji85]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

An interesting video about the Sweet Inspirations who backed Elvis during his Las Vegas shows.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
You lucky dog, you didn't get caught, lol!

-

Very natural small beach. You got just maximum 3 Yards sand there and directly behind it nature with high reed, fallen trees, huge megalitic stones from graves which was destroyed by the sea etc.

And between all that lies n*de woman :icon_thumright: :hello2: :laughing7: So no problem to detect!

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning crew mates.

Tom the guy across the street could have used your Jedi powers this morning...he came out in his white silky boxers with possible little red flowers on them. Yesterday he was wearing his jeans with a belt at half mast. [emoji85]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

-

GOSH! LOL :laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WD, just erase this page and the one previous from your mind...

per usual, I spoke too soon. I’m not free. I had to take someone to emergency room and have been at hospital since 2:00 am Monday morning. Been trying to keep up on tiny phone that keeps dying. Little sleep. What sleep there is, is most uncomfortable. So not sure what I have posted that maybe offensive either. You guys are garrulous. I forgive you and you forgive me. Okay dokey?

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
per usual, I spoke too soon. I’m not free. I had to take someone to emergency room and have been at hospital since 2:00 am Monday morning. Been trying to keep up on tiny phone that keeps dying. Little sleep. What sleep there is, is most uncomfortable. So not sure what I have posted that maybe offensive either. You guys are garrulous. I forgive you and you forgive me. Okay dokey?

-

Morning sis.

WOAH, RUSTY! That was close to kill my speakers!!! :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's one I came up with:

Two republicans are sitting in a bar. One republican says to the other, "Trump is doing great!" "Yeah, but he could do better" replied the other. "TRUMP IS A RACIST!" said a democrat in the corner. "Hey look, a talking ass!" both republicans say.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's one I came up with:

Two republicans are sitting in a bar. One republican says to the other, "Trump is doing great!" "Yeah, but he could do better" replied the other. "TRUMP IS A RACIST!" said a democrat in the corner. "Hey look, a talking ass!" both republicans say.

:laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

This will be on the menu for tomorrow night. We'll use the swiss chard from the garden instead of spinach though.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

lol....that white stuff is ricotta cheese that's what holds the stuffing together. Maybe I can find another recipe with some shrimp or something yummy from the sea for you.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
down-lead_USS_Massachusetts_sinking_1921-600x450.jpg