RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Germans know their cheese.

I live in Cheeseland most of the time, Wisconsin. I really don't care for most cheeses except aged cheddar, fresh colby, and good Swiss which is difficult to get even here because it is so d@mn complicated to make properly.

My neighbor buys 6 month old white cheddar and keeps a store of it in his basement. He's got cheese from the 1990's down there and let me tell you- once you have tasted a chunk of 20 year old cheddar with all its imperfections made perfect by crystallization... ...Man! You will think that Krafty brand cheese is only fit for dogs!

-

I eat some other cheese too like Tilsitter, Emmentaler but they does not taste like Gouda. I hate every cheese with a soft consistent and don´t want it in any food :laughing7:

As same with creme fresh, white bechamel souce or TASTLESS yogurt dressing in salat.

To make is short everything white in my food killes me or it makes me puke - NO JOKE!! And this sinc eI was a little kid.

And NO! I wasn´t raped as a kid which made me hate white "stuff" is put in my mouth now! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Don´t know where it comes from but it is as it is :headbang:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
YFor GOLD BOY! Replied wrong...

-

Why not?

I tell ya, when I was in your age and a little bit younger, all girls in my age doesn´t show any kind interest but way older girls up to woman!

Damn, I don´t want remember this.... because I was way way way to shy at this age and this woman really scared the sh*t out of me.... :tongue3:

I was such a wimpy IDIOT!!! :BangHead:
5aeb9af3aa451a6055adb38046a651f4.png 47ccf54325601ecae62960c4251588bf.png 5aeb9af3aa451a6055adb38046a651f4.png

Could someone please kick my butt ?!!

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They might not like us, GB, but they'll fall head over heels when we're bigger, stronger, younger than they are, and wiser in the future. By then, you'll find a young chick that'll make ya happy, and make them jealous.:laughing7:

Me? I'll be sitting in the corner watching grass grow.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a PITA !!!
Been off line (10 of the last 30 days) Due to a bunch of Dumb :censored::censored:. Had to switch internet provider to (hopefully) a provider who knows their stuff.
Anyhow ,I'm back,(supposedly) at 5x the speed.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a PITA !!!
Been off line (10 of the last 30 days) Due to a bunch of Dumb :censored::censored:. Had to switch internet provider to (hopefully) a provider who knows their stuff.

Welcome back, rtr! Let's test that speed. Upload some photos, watch bills vids, like our posts, and play solitaire at the same time. Ready...GO!!!:laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roger,

I noticed you were M.I.A. glad you are now back in full force here's a song to try out your new fangled internet provider.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

What a PITA !!!

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

I'm pretty sure there's at least one exception of white coloured food you like....Germans like the Irish love their potatoes.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
What a PITA !!!

BUDDY!!!

Nice you are back! :hello2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread