RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WD, You asked what a martingale was last night - it goes on the horses chest on that strap that has a name, but I can't remember it.

183773_1.jpg

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of low flying aircraft, yesterday morning, me and the Viking were sitting outside enjoying the sun.
The next moment..hard to describe that incredibly loud sound of a fighter jet in full afterburner barely 500 foot up!
You don't see it, until it is passed you..nor do you hear it before it is right above your position!
Bout scared the wife..I was cheering! :headbang:

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm.
Wake N Bake can be detrimental to your memory..I think I said good morning to Bill twice...but I vaguely remember!:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ripley's Believe it or Not :dontknow:
Terry Bradshaw, uniform # 12 was my favorite quarterback and then Kenny Anderson uniform # 14. :occasion14: I still have a bunch of memorabilia boxed up in the basement man cave that is now under tons of new shoes my wife orders but never even opens the box to make sure they are the right size, let alone color. :BangHead:

I have to plead the 5th on the shoes. LOL! What can I say? We're wired differently. LOL!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe there is not more video footage.......they scrape the top of your house at 7 am like a fighter on a strafing run. My neighbor flew a DC-3 in the 80s......I think he said on his worst year his plane was shot 14 times by angry residents. They used to spray malathion that would drift down in a choking cloud that looked like a mustard gas attack. They fly like stunt pilots. Now whatever they drop you can barely see......but you can taste it if you get caught in a strafing run. When it goes over it will literally rattle you right out of bed.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

Went yesterday to get my annual meds renewed, blood works prescription, etc....

My GP who's only 37 has ms and he went to the washroom just before my turn and it was painful to watch him make his way to the washroom using a cane and walking very slowly. I did give him some info about websites that he may find helpful for his condition though.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoa !!........just got buzzed by the mosquito control plane at 50 feet.....he was below the power lines. It's like a Syrian gas attack, can't go outside or you choke. We need it though......mosquitoes have been thick.
=====
Maybe you need some Vampire Bats ? :laughing7:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these helicopter pilots are insane !! I have seen them nearly inverted at times, they bank hard and fast.....it must be an awsome job.

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got checked up Bill.
Tell your GP to stop using the cane.
I know that probably sounds absurd.. until you hear my wife tell the story of her grandmother when her doctor asked why she is not using a cane.
My wife refuses doing that even though the MS makes her stumble like a drunk!
She hasn't fallen that I know of. If she did, she won't tell me anyways. Finnish people are snare drum tight lipped about their own issues.
Her grandmother broke her hip in her early 60's. Got a wheelchair and never got out of it again. 35 years sitting in that chair.
My wife believes that, the cane is a crutch that her mind will become dependant on.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I cant believe there is not more video footage.......they scrape the top of your house at 7 am like a fighter on a strafing run. My neighbor flew a DC-3 in the 80s......I think he said on his worst year his plane was shot 14 times by angry residents. They used to spray malathion that would drift down in a choking cloud that looked like a mustard gas attack. They fly like stunt pilots. Now whatever they drop you can barely see......but you can taste it if you get caught in a strafing run. When it goes over it will literally rattle you right out of bed.

Planes, jets, helicopters... kind of immune to them. I'd sleep through it all. LOL!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haa haa....they think this guy is joy riding......hes spraying the trapped rain water in the swamp.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Peeps, I have to call it a morning. I have some company coming and I do not want them to see this mess.

Been fun chatting with you all! Have a safe and Blessed day!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh gosh, WD, I hate when company comes! Good luck, lol!

See ya later.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart,

If there are any purple martins in your area look into the possibility of putting up houses for them instead the eat 10 times their body weight per day in insects.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh gosh, WD, I hate when company comes! Good luck, lol!

See ya later.
=======
You live in the Boonies RR, Your only company is a lost motorist asking for directions back to civilization in the Union States Donald Duck laughing.gif

Just kidding with you RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread