RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Usually I only buy from relic dealers with a money back guarantee, or a good reputation. At least this seller offer's a money back guarantee. I trust the patina on this one. When I get it, I'll show y'all.

I NEVER buy anything brass, or non dug items. That's just asking for it. BUT, I did see some cool stuff...I'd never buy anything brass without consulting someone first. So later on I'll share some pics and see what y'all think.

On to breakfast.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Usually I only buy from relic dealers with a money back guarantee, or a good reputation. At least this seller offer's a money back guarantee. I trust the patina on this one. When I get it, I'll show y'all.

I NEVER buy anything brass, or non dug items. That's just asking for it. BUT, I did see some cool stuff...I'd never buy anything brass without consulting someone first. So later on I'll share some pics and see what y'all think.

On to breakfast.

RR
You might try Tennessee Jef if you are going to buy to collect. I know him and he's a good guy and will even appraise relics found out of the ground or I guess if you buy it on line. He appraised this union army drum tensioner for me. 20180403_074959.jpg 20180403_074728.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Usually I only buy from relic dealers with a money back guarantee, or a good reputation. At least this seller offer's a money back guarantee. I trust the patina on this one.
=======================
Patina can ALSO be faked so beware
=======================

I NEVER buy anything brass, or non dug items. That's just asking for it.
=======================
Can you EVER be 100% sure it was a non-dug item ?
=======================

Just saying RR, stay sharp.

There was a time when I trusted most everybody, but the world has changed especially with the internet. But then again, I have met some super nice and some very funny people on the internet.

Yes, make sure you post some pics for us to see. I am especially interested in those of Peyton Manning as to whether they are lead or wood :laughing7: ( Just making fun as Peyton Manning/Jeff Gordon is a very funny guy who can dish it out as well as take it :notworthy: )

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
RR
You might try Tennessee Jef if you are going to buy to collect. I know him and he's a good guy and will even appraise relics found out of the ground or I guess if you buy it on line. He appraised this union army drum tensioner for me. View attachment 1744227 View attachment 1744228

I also forgot to add, I found this relic in the ground. My hunting buddy found one also that day. We were on a camp site.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning RCT.

Originally I stated that Sunday would be the 5 year Tnet Bday... but it seems today is that day instead.

I am on half hiatus here.

Carry on crew.

5 years?!?! Sounds like as good a reason as any (as if we need one)!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
The Rum custodian has not yet showed up so maybe we need to do a physical inventory on the rum supply :icon_scratch:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, ARC, Simon, Bill, Rook, BC, RR, TC, WD,
and the rest of the crew!

Happy B-day RCT thread!
...did someone say rum/cake!!!???
Pass the cups & plates!

Makes falling out of the top sail this morning...better.
Me mates may want to warn me next time, before unfurling the top sail.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, we are in trouble ??? Mike has "Seniority" by two months. :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions