RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
hard to photograph with finish on this wood. check out my ceiling fan. This type of wood is alive and is constantly changing as you move around it. Looks completely different depending on the light source.

Beautiful, Bart!

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all, heading to the City today visit a friend in the Hospital, hit the flea market and do some detecting!! Ill share any goodies I may find..

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never heard of it until you posted it. Here's Here's a link to the Historical Society. I think there is a typo because it says he completed the carvings in 1848 and lived to be 94, dying in 1984.

https://www.hinckleytwp.org/content/historical-society

Just looking at some of the carvings from the video seem way older then what this pecker head is saying...Im tempted to go visit this place seems to be on state land...

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning all, heading to the City today visit a friend in the Hospital, hit the flea market and do some detecting!! Ill share any goodies I may find..

Good morning, toecutter. May you have a good visit and successful hunts.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking wagon related but cant place it, trying to visualize what could of hinged like that... its a head scratchier

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning guys!

I had an AWESOME day yesterday! I was in South Carolina, in this huge farm field with my metal detector. It was a big camp for Confederate soldiers, so I had my metal detector with me. The farmer plowed the field, and I was finding broken drills, whole points, knives and other arrowheads as I was swinging my metal detector. My hot redhead girlfriend found a SC belt plate, and I found a staff officers button, and bullets galore! It was awesome! Too bad the cat jumped on top of me, waking me up from the dream.

I really thought it was real, and I really am dissapointed, lol!:laughing7:

Hahahahahaha!

Well it could have been worse!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Just looking at some of the carvings from the video seem way older then what this pecker head is saying...Im tempted to go visit this place seems to be on state land...

Mr Wd's friend lives around there. I just told him I want to go there if we visit them.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Darn it Rook, I NEVER got hot girls like that with my motorcycles :BangHead:
( Of course I never slowed down for them back then :dontknow: )

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I was thinking wagon related but cant place it, trying to visualize what could of hinged like that... its a head scratchier
=======
Yes it is a head scratcher, but I still swear I've seen something like that with that thumb lever :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Geo hes a 7 month old Blue Healer he is very smart and learns quick with the training Iv done with him so fare, but boy he does not like strangers, he listens to me when free roaming at the park and doesnt seem to let people bother him but if hes in the truck he will scare the crap outta anyone who tries to get close, never had a dog this young be this intimidating lol its great and worry sum at the same time...

006.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok. I know this is way late, but I was rudely interrupted.

Here are a few pics from when we went fishing on 08/03 - 08/04.

Sunrise Maz 1 08-03-19.JPG Just got out there in time to catch the sun on the horizon Saturday.

We went far out on the Lake. Are you asking, "How far?"

Pelee 1 08-03-19.JPG

Did you feel something disturbing the force, Bill?

Pelee 2 08-03-19.JPG Pelee Island

Sunrise Maz 2 08-04-19.JPG Sunday we were a little later getting out.

Sunrise Maz 1 08-04-19.JPG This is just using a different exposure setting.

commercial fishing boat 08-04-19.JPG A commercial fishing vessel setting out nets. Pelee island in the background, again.

In the we hours Monday morning I told you I had do rush somebody to the ER. That was how I was rudely interrupted and life is back to normal now. (except for the fishing) Mr WD had an appendicitis attack and had to have surgery. Did you know that an appendix is only about the size of your pinky finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread