RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Geo looks cute, and innocent. Guess I should stay out of Michigan ???

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Darn it Rook, I NEVER got hot girls like that with my motorcycles :BangHead:
( Of course I never slowed down for them back then :dontknow: )

I always told um to hold on tight, didn't won't them to fall off. db6e7071aea74e8c4155362a7e9efb1f.jpg :tongue3:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This is Geo hes a 7 month old Blue Healer he is very smart and learns quick with the training Iv done with him so fare, but boy he does not like strangers, he listens to me when free roaming at the park and doesnt seem to let people bother him but if hes in the truck he will scare the crap outta anyone who tries to get close, never had a dog this young be this intimidating lol its great and worry sum at the same time...
He's cute! My daughter has had 4 heelers. One of them, Dixie, has passed away. Bo and Dixie were the first 2 and they were/are good. Chihuly and Trixie are the newer ones and they are over protective. They have to lock them up when anyone comes over and then let them back out when the visitors are sitting down.

You can check out their pics on Simon's thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/pets/589348-post-your-pet-pictures.html

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is Geo hes a 7 month old Blue Healer he is very smart and learns quick with the training Iv done with him so fare, but boy he does not like strangers, he listens to me when free roaming at the park and doesnt seem to let people bother him but if hes in the truck he will scare the crap outta anyone who tries to get close, never had a dog this young be this intimidating lol its great and worry sum at the same time...

View attachment 1745791

Purdy pup Toecutter

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
So Mr. WD is the one taking ALL the ice cream. :icon_scratch:

Yeah, he did! Soft foods for about a week. Meanwhile, I have had to do all of his chores as well as my own! Flipping stunk! Now I am sitting here vegging out and chatting with you guys and he's harping that I need to do something. pfbbt!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Do they actually bite and get physical or more guarding and herding ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
See how much I know, I thought appendicitis happened in our "early" years and as you got older so did the chances of needing them removed. ?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
See how much I know, I thought appendicitis happened in our "early" years and as you got older so did the chances of needing them removed. ?

yes, kind of out of the norm all the way around. He's also been having attacks (we figured out that's what it was) since April. Chronic appendicitis is rare. Most people have acute appendicitis. He's lucky it didn't burst.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Msbeepbeep

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Beep just disappeared off the radar.

Maybe Tom stopped and picked her up
b.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright, here's my messy office and then I must depart before I get in big time trouble from the boss.

office 1.JPG

office 2.JPG

office 3.JPG

office 4.JPG Cleanest spot. Simon, note "our" pic of the eagle looking at it's reflection.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not hack "your" eagle and I see you have not yet had a memory problem :laughing7:
HONEST, I found "MY" eagle pic on something like Pinterest or Photobucket.
Your office is almost as large as mine, guess I am gonna have to now knock out some more walls :laughing7:
See you later Sis and try to stay sober and out of trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread