RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
uncle bill, you are very fortunate that I don't have a passport

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Randy,

Yeah we had the group hunt at a beach in Toronto great time. Special guests Nugget Noggin from NC, Aquachigger aka Beau Ouimette from SC and Gary Drayton from Florida total attendees was 200 plus people.

Saturday I was on the beach from 7a.m. to 7p.m. then the admin group including me had a few pints Saturday evening. btw pints are 20 ounces not those wimpy 12 ounce bottles....lol. Well actually I probably had about 8 and headed back to my hotel on foot at about midnight or so.

And I was up and about for breakfast at 7a.m.....not bad for a 68 year old don't you think....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

You are seasoned.
Two beer limit for me.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD? of all people, I thought you would be amenable to my request

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
reading is not your strong point I see

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Random Chat Thread is for anyone and everyone...

To talk or just hang out.

ARC

And yes you can still post a find to talk about or a find that needs a solve. :)

So you will be transferring ALL posts...from the random picture thread?:laughing7::hello2::headbang::tongue3:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
mOrninG guYs....

Attachments

• tumblr_lrcedlgW0U1qdx89b.gif
    tumblr_lrcedlgW0U1qdx89b.gif
    494 KB · Views: 39

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pics will come soon. Your right RTR fishing is good here. Brodin the second mate caught that bass on his first bait out !!!

Where ? At the Poughkeepsie bridge.,or on the Rondout creek @ the waterfalls in Eddyville ?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gooooooood morning RCT !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTR......we fished in the rondout creek. We got a handful of catfish, an eel, and the small mouth. Im here waiting for the sleepy heads to get up and then were off to albany. Ill fly out on Saturday to orlando and meet my sister. We will drive to vero for a week of treasure hunting and vacation time with my family !! Ill hook up with some t-netters there too. Ill hook up with phipsfolly mike, and schpillups steve, both t-netters that used to live in the keys, but now live in the vero/ft pierce area. Ill detect all the 1715 spots with steve and try the emerald sifting with mike. If I play my cards right I may get out with the MRR salvage team and blow some holes on the colored beach wreck or corrigans wreck. Working with the likes of dan porter, john brandon, and levin shaver would be quite the honor !!! We'll see.......im not gonna hold my breath on that as they are pretty busy right now. I will try hard to get out with them though !! When I was 15 my friend and I found a flint lock rifle in the sand dune along with bottle shards that read "London 1715" I think this could be the henry jennings raiding parties landing spot. So ill explore this spot again too. Wooo hoooo!!! Exciting stuff, im fired up. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread