RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The experts are leaning that it is natural erosion, not NA. I will take more pics tomorrow, but MR WD isn't so sure. We might be taking a trip to Sunwatch Village.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not yet....still got 3-4 more cuts to make.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon, that is the second time I have used my Garrett as a size reference. Both times I have gotten that response. LOL! I've got to get a ruler!

Do you have pics of your NA's?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I need to take some as those I have taken are lost on some other hard drive or memory stick, ( I forget ). They currently are buried in a box in the basement. I will see what I can find, but when we moved, we still have not opened up probably 40-50 boxes so might take some time. :dontknow:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I can relate. We have been here for 7 years and there's crap still packed away. At some point, I have to ask myself, "Do I really need this stuff?"

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ours is 11 years ! And yes, you have to wonder if you haven't needed it by now, when will you ? Some of it is our kids baby stuff so that naturally is still of importance. Some of it is pots and pans, and skillets for which I will probably never again get to see them on a stove >:(

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Statue of Limitations on "cooking utensils" is what, 5 years ? :dontknow: :BangHead: :icon_scratch:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did you find your artifacts?
============
I inherited them from my dad when he passed. He hung them on the wall when I was little so I've been around them for ever. My dad actually found them as a young boy. He found numerous arrowheads, hatchets, and tomahawks on his parents farm while he plowed the fields at an early age. These were all found in the Kansas City, Missouri area. I must dig them back out. Funny that my dad hung them on the wall so us kids would not play with them, when in fact, he chipped a tomahawk while trying to crack open a walnut, ( when he was a little boy ).

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
============
I inherited them from my dad when he passed. He hung them on the wall when I was little so I've been around them for ever. My dad actually found them as a young boy. He found numerous arrowheads, hatchets, and tomahawks on his parents farm while he plowed the fields at an early age. These were all found in the Kansas City, Missouri area. I must dig them back out. Funny that my dad hung them on the wall so us kids would not play with them, when in fact, he chipped a tomahawk while trying to crack open a walnut, ( when he was a little boy ).

I inherited some coins from my grandpa. I had a couple of really old ones. I remember one was an 1855. I can't remember the other one. But they have mysteriously disappeared. I had them when I moved. I had them out and was researching them on the computer. I know I would have put them back in the collection. But alas, they are no longer there. When I got on here, I was going to post them.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ours is 11 years ! And yes, you have to wonder if you haven't needed it by now, when will you ? Some of it is our kids baby stuff so that naturally is still of importance. Some of it is pots and pans, and skillets for which I will probably never again get to see them on a stove >:(

I get the impression that your wife doesn't like to cook?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
==========
Doesn't like to ? She hasn't touched a skillet, pan, or toaster in over 11 years. Maybe a microwave once a month. :dontknow: ( And she is Italian ! )

I hate cooking. Check that. I hate the humdrum every day cooking for two. I like making special dishes for holidays and parties, as long as it is a carry-in and I can concentrate on a few dishes. Oh and I get into baking for my grandkids.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
hungry smiley.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not going to be able to get up in the morning! I better log out. Good night, Simon. Tom should be up soon. I hope he "gets" my thank you note. :laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread