RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your never alone :)

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 510NGzL9OFL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    510NGzL9OFL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 408

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember how we posted like heck as a challenge when your views were approaching 1/2 a million. It was your thread, but we all felt a part of it and wanted to see those views go over. It was all that posting that helped me go from my Bronze status to Silver or alum as you called it. They may be just pictures and posts to some, to others, we did have a sense of pride, sense of humor for sure, and even comradery.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per our rules and user agreement.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]"We make no guarantees or warranties as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. "

[/FONT]"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums.
Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

Attacking TreasureNet, admins/mods or the moderation will not accomplish anything other than a timeout or a ban. Admin said shut it down and it was shut down, it was getting page errors.

Posting videos is different from pictures as they are not hosted on TreasureNet.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember how we posted like heck as a challenge when your views were approaching 1/2 a million. It was your thread, but we all felt a part of it and wanted to see those views go over. It was all that posting that helped me go from my Bronze status to Silver or alum as you called it. They may be just pictures and posts to some, to others, we did have a sense of pride, sense of humor for sure, and even comradery.

Missing the humor too.
Just as remainder to good old days-
PS: look twice! :laughing7:
(has only 30kb so this pic should not be a problem at all)

Attachments

• 51bN+J9DGRL._SY355_.jpg
    51bN+J9DGRL._SY355_.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 86

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Wanna laugh?
NEVER EVER mess with a German Mack who gives an life interview for German TV :icon_thumleft:

He was one of the toughest guys on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg in the 80s to 90s

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per our rules and user agreement.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]"We make no guarantees or warranties as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. "

[/FONT]"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums.
Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

Attacking TreasureNet, admins/mods or the moderation will not accomplish anything other than a timeout or a ban. Admin said shut it down and it was shut down, it was getting page errors.

Posting videos is different from pictures as they are not hosted on TreasureNet.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION , ill be much more careful in the future didnot realize there was anything wrong with my remarks. Excuse me if I offended. A great mind once said and I quote " when you legislate a persons rights away a piece at a time naive citizens dont notice.... just remember were not all just niave citizens

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart you need to read our rules again or for the first time. Moderation is not open for discussion on the forums.

Pictures can be posted here, never once said no pictures here, if it becomes a problem again it will be locked like the other thread. Any thread that becomes a problem will be locked and deleted if need be. Attacks on the moderation of the forum can earn members a time out.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems something going wrong here.
When I go to "my activities" there been shown Threads I never looked or posted at. :icon_scratch:
Seems the board is cursed and we need immediately an Exorcist !!

Attachments

• 63352-ben-daniels-marcus-keane-exorcist.jpg
    63352-ben-daniels-marcus-keane-exorcist.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 97

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart you need to read our rules again or for the first time. Moderation is not open for discussion on the forums.

Pictures can be posted here, never once said no pictures here, if it becomes a problem again it will be locked like the other thread. Any thread that becomes a problem will be locked and deleted if need be. Attacks on the moderation of the forum can earn members a time out.

TH,

can you ask the admins if they can change something that pics or video previews will no longer show up in replies (just text)? This would help I think.
Complete without quotes, no one knows on which posting an answer was given.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This rant makes me feel vindicated...

I waited in silence and bit my lip long enough...

the loss of THE coolest threads ever started here IMO.

Sorry... but its true... even IF YOU don't think so.

And I am not saying this because I started it.

I am not crying about it... but it just does not make sense.

No picture EVER posted EVEN the women ones by me... were not something you cannot see in sports illustrated or any other magazine on the supermarket shelves...

In fact a lot of them WERE from Sports illustrated as to "push the envelope" on purpose.

Took days to receive a generic "blame" on reposting's which makes ZERO sense.

Accessible to any FAMILY at will...

was not something that was obviously a "choice" or "typical" ... of a "family" as pointed out in a coincidental tiff with a user just prior to its locking.

But WHO'S family ?

Yours ? general ? or ?

What is tha definition ? and who dictates what a family and or its "likes" or "dislikes" are ?

From a marketing standpoint...

The characters here including me would be a dream come true for any forum as far as I am concerned.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH,

can you ask the admins if they can change something that pics or video previews will no longer show up in replies (just text)? This would help I think.
Complete without quotes, no one knows on which posting an answer was given.

That can already be done by members by only quoting comments and not the pictures.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Example.....

. 1976 Chevy Short Bed Custom Van 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread