RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I forgot to say thanks for your help! To be honest those hillbilly avatars are very much like some of the citizens around here.
You haven't explained your avatar?
I will thoughtfully consider any of your suggestions if you want to help out. I do have a couple of shotguns,used to have coonhounds for hunting although only to listen to them trail. No still however.
I am also thinking of getting a English red tick puppy.
okay so who is that guy you like looking at?

My avatar is one of my learning experiences with my camera using the bird watching setting and then making a gif. Still learning. I love pirates, nautical, and fishing decor. I have lost track of how many times I have changed my avatar. I get board with it and change it and signature. What do you wnat to relate to? What do you like? Like for instance, if and when you do get a puppy, you could use his pic as your avatar.

As far as the guy, IDK. :dontknow: He had the crown, hillbilly/country look going on. I was being facetious. But, he is easy on the eyes. :laughing9:

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any ideas on what this object is? At first I was thinking a tip for the bottom of a old walking stick? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534794035.798586.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534794045.018319.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a caller of some sort. Like a duck call for hunting. That is a wild guess though kiddo.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

I guess her demons caught up with her unfortunately she admitted to being bipolar.

I found it odd that "they" were going to disclose the cause and then postponed it until April. Then it said when the date in April came, they didn't disclose it.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,

Flying over the Grand Canyon with the Jetman Yves Rossy.

My avatar is one of my learning experiences with my camera using the bird watching setting and then making a gif. Still learning. I love pirates, nautical, and fishing decor. I have lost track of how many times I have changed my avatar. I get board with it and change it and signature. What do you wnat to relate to? What do you like? Like for instance, if and when you do get a puppy, you could use his pic as your avatar.

As far as the guy, IDK. :dontknow: He had the crown, hillbilly/country look going on. I was being facetious. But, he is easy on the eyes. :laughing9:

Maybe I could use my Lab mix Yuki for now if I got a good pic.
You could probably build a real version of your av. That would be cool.
I like old Russian range finder cameras,Japanese culture,books,beautiful guns like the Sharps buffalo rifle,swords,old globes,old things and writing.
So I can find something.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I could use my Lab mix Yuki for now if I got a good pic.
You could probably build a real version of your av. That would be cool.
I like old Russian range finder cameras,Japanese culture,books,beautiful guns like the Sharps buffalo rifle,swords,old globes,old things and writing.
So I can find something.

If you don’t find anything soon, I’m gonna start calling you “Pale Face.”

IMG_6010.GIF

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
28a464419ae98d9d3b3a94102ac6f8a1.jpg Have a great Tuesday

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have virtually all of their albums. I was team Blondie and my little brother was team Olivia Newton-John :dontknow:
Love watching her live stuff on YT from back then.
I need a record player. :tongue3:
The 80's were the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions