RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome. - Page 497
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 497 of 2881 FirstFirst ... 3974474874954964974984995075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 43201
Like Tree261181Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #7441
    Charter Member
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    16,565
    55831 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Jeff,

    So you still got that bean thing going on as a subcontract on your land?.....if Indiana ever changes the laws like Oregon you should grow some wackie tobaccie it's way more profitable.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    storms here in indy area, not much to do outside
    GB1, Oddjob, Simon1 and 3 others like this.

  2. #7442
    Charter Member
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    16,565
    55831 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Jeff,

    Here you go....



    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    got any dire straits?

  3. #7443
    GB1
    GB1 is offline
    us
    Classic car lover

    Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    7,284
    21122 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    Jeff,

    Here you go....

    good song
    audemus jura nostra defendere

    neque deditionem


  4. #7444

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    4,331
    8985 times
    Night folks,

    Tom, do not stay up too late looking at pictures of Conchita Wurst.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

  5. #7445
    Charter Member

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13,264
    14455 times
    Metal Detecting
    Oddjob, I like you, someday we will have to have a couple beers

  6. #7446
    Charter Member

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13,264
    14455 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    Jeff,

    So you still got that bean thing going on as a subcontract on your land?.....if Indiana ever changes the laws like Oregon you should grow some wackie tobaccie it's way more profitable.....
    yep, still getting crops. last year was not planted, but a new farmer has beans in now

  7. #7447
    Charter Member

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13,264
    14455 times
    Metal Detecting
    I may switch to dental floss next year

  8. #7448
    GB1
    GB1 is offline
    us
    Classic car lover

    Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    7,284
    21122 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    finds from yesterdays hunt the wheats are 1955 d and 1927 d the pottery looking thing is a old spark plug Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100342.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	4.43 MB 
ID:	1613921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100341.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	4.58 MB 
ID:	1613922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100340.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	4.39 MB 
ID:	1613923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100339.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.78 MB 
ID:	1613924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100333.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.41 MB 
ID:	1613925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100332.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.47 MB 
ID:	1613926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100331.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.38 MB 
ID:	1613927Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100325.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.12 MB 
ID:	1613928
    audemus jura nostra defendere

    neque deditionem


  9. #7449
    Charter Member

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13,264
    14455 times
    Metal Detecting
    I have thought for many years that I need backup singers

  10. #7450
    GB1
    GB1 is offline
    us
    Classic car lover

    Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    7,284
    21122 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    I have thought for many years that I need backup singers
    is it time for Jeff's random thoughts
    audemus jura nostra defendere

    neque deditionem


  11. #7451
    GB1
    GB1 is offline
    us
    Classic car lover

    Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    7,284
    21122 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Good night going to watch a movie
    audemus jura nostra defendere

    neque deditionem


  12. #7452
    Charter Member

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13,264
    14455 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    is it time for Jeff's random thoughts
    did you not see the backup singers in the dire straits video? ( have you gone through puberty yet?)

  13. #7453
    Charter Member
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    16,565
    55831 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    gold boy,

    glad you made some finds for your efforts heck those wheat pennies are even older than Jeff......

    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    finds from yesterdays hunt the wheats are 1955 d and 1927 d the pottery looking thing is a old spark plug Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100342.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	4.43 MB 
ID:	1613921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100341.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	4.58 MB 
ID:	1613922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100340.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	4.39 MB 
ID:	1613923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100339.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.78 MB 
ID:	1613924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100333.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.41 MB 
ID:	1613925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100332.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.47 MB 
ID:	1613926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100331.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.38 MB 
ID:	1613927Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100325.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.12 MB 
ID:	1613928
    Simon1, Blak bart, GB1 and 3 others like this.

  14. #7454
    Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

    Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    7,165
    12146 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well...... sometimes it's true...
    Two videos same song.

    This one is numero uno.












    Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.


    Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

    A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

  15. #7455
    Charter Member
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    16,565
    55831 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    jeff,

    You should go with these back up singers instead....



    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    did you not see the backup singers in the dire straits video? ( have you gone through puberty yet?)
    Simon1, GB1, Oddjob and 2 others like this.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: To chat or not to chat ?? (Poll Please Vote)
    By jeff of pa in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2011, 06:48 AM
  3. CHAT
    By mensite in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 06, 2009, 09:26 AM
  4. Cant get into chat
    By bradgny in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2008, 01:50 PM

Search tags for this page

good morning

,

good morning wishes

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0