RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vhoov

May 9, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's his quiz. He's got to make sure he gets a higher score. LOL!
I thought about deceit, but I went with integrity. Honestly, I could kick myself for some of the answers in hindsight.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OK. I should've watched that last Gallagher video all the way through before I posted it! LOL! ROFL! Bruhahahahahahahahahahaha!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought about deceit, but I went with integrity. Honestly, I could kick myself for some of the answers in hindsight.

I had quite a few lucky guesses. The one I was most proud of was Lord Nelson. I knew that one from watching Master and Commander.

Vhoov

May 9, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had quite a few lucky guesses. The one I was most proud of was Lord Nelson. I knew that one from watching Master and Commander.
I knew a few from movies, if some of my guesses weren't correct I may have had a 15.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of temptation here is one of my favorite songs. And another one as long as I'm here.

!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good night the evening was not right i went back to that spot with ghostly run in that place ain't right even the cows avoid all together. i heard laughter again and more shouting again i need to take a camera there someday when i go back

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good night the evening was not right i went back to that spot with ghostly run in that place ain't right even the cows avoid all together. i heard laughter again and more shouting again i need to take a camera there someday when i go back

Anyway of digging into the history? How about leaving a game camera?
I would be probably creeped out but I don't think I could stay away. During the day at least lol

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Hillbilly Prince. Going back to the southern states I visited, 25 years ago I was in Branson, Mo.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Hillbilly Prince. Going back to the southern states I visited, 25 years ago I was in Branson, Mo.

I think I have been there only once. Bet the traffic was better back then. How did you like the hills?
This area is pretty neat. You can be at a river or lake or forest in minutes.
By the way do you know anything about hunting for arrow heads or such stuff?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I have been there only once. Bet the traffic was better back then. How did you like the hills?
This area is pretty neat. You can be at a river or lake or forest in minutes.
By the way do you know anything about hunting for arrow heads or such stuff?

Not only was traffic light, but we were able to just call up the Big Cedar Lodge and get a room. No stupid sales pitches or waiting list hoops to jump through. And, it was affordable! We went fishing on Table Rock Lake. I saw my first eagle there. It was a beautiful! The eagle and Missouri.

All I know is everyone finds them around here. My BFF found 2 artifacts on their 10 acres that runs adjacent to ours. Our land is "No Till," so I just got to accept that if it is meant to be, it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread