RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gold boy,

Just in case you don't have an exhorist with you make sure you wear some garlic around your neck to ward off the evil spirits.

Good night the evening was not right i went back to that spot with ghostly run in that place ain't right even the cows avoid all together. i heard laughter again and more shouting again i need to take a camera there someday when i go back

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
5e35bf7155decbe72d7a4a35d9bf54fc.jpg 80c549618672566e992a0e9757dd0642.jpg Morning.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The laundry needs washed. The floors need vacuumed. The refrigerator needs cleaned out. There are cobwebs hanging from the ceilings. And dust blankets everything everywhere. So, have a funner day than I am, everyone!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good night, gold boy. I wish I could go with you to that spot!

I'll give a hint. Gold boy, this is all you need:

Ok so that looks like a pellet from a shotgun shell. So you are saying bring a shotgun. I might be armed but I don't know about going in there with an attitude.
What did you mean by "no till" ?
Last night I was sitting out back in an office chair which is next to the house. My little dog Sousuke and I sit outside at night for awhile every night. This was after 11 p.m.
Anyway I dozed off fir a few minutes with my foot crossed in my leg. Woke up and then I stand.
First step and I go sprawling on the grass. Sit up and get to my feet and then I back-pedaling. Fell on my back. My foot had fallen asleep lol. I finally get me and the dog inside. It was after 1 a.m.
Woke up this morning at ten and felt like I got hit by a train. Think I would rather be haunted lol

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok so that looks like a pellet from a shotgun shell. So you are saying bring a shotgun. I might be armed but I don't know about going in there with an attitude.
What did you mean by "no till" ?
Last night I was sitting out back in an office chair which is next to the house. My little dog Sousuke and I sit outside at night for awhile every night. This was after 11 p.m.
Anyway I dozed off fir a few minutes with my foot crossed in my leg. Woke up and then I stand.
First step and I go sprawling on the grass. Sit up and get to my feet and then I back-pedaling. Fell on my back. My foot had fallen asleep lol. I finally get me and the dog inside. It was after 1 a.m.
Woke up this morning at ten and felt like I got hit by a train. Think I would rather be haunted lol

That is a mustard seed. He should know what I mean. If he doesn’t, his parents or grandparents do.

Up north we say “for” not “fir.” Lol!

I hope you’re not hurt. You can easily sprain or even break something when that happens.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Folks,

lol....I didn't take a screen shot got mid 20's if I remember correctly.

Bill, I assumed you would crush the rest of us! What helped me was recognizing names.
When I went to Crowder college we had a fantastic history teacher. First thing he told us was that he was not concerned so much with us remembering specific dates of important events, but rather the reasons why these things happened. Loved that class.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is a mustard seed. He should know what I mean. If he doesn’t, his parents or grandparents do.

Up north we say “for” not “fir.” Lol!

I hope you’re not hurt. You can easily sprain or even break something when that happens.

Oh Lord. I make a little mistake when I am at death's door and you get revenge for my rear view mirror comment!
You didn't explain "no till" yet.
Just so you know I am using a different
keyboard. I hate the stock android kb cause of auto-correct. It thinks it knows best.
I'm not hurt. Just a bit sore.
Thanks FIR your concern :)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
023.JPG
A look at our (SML) little airport.Flight operations building. 002.JPG Couple weeks ago this T-6 crashed on landing. 010.JPG Car club on the runway,80% chance of rain hardly anyone showed. 012.JPG
70 Nova SS 427 005.JPG A very shy J-3 Cub sticking its nose out. 024.JPG This one has a ballistic chute attached to the roof. 008.JPG 004.JPG Think its a 310 017.JPG 018.JPG

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh Lord. I make a little mistake when I am at death's door and you get revenge for my rear view mirror comment!
You didn't explain "no till" yet.
Just so you know I am using a different
keyboard. I hate the stock android kb cause of auto-correct. It thinks it knows best.
I'm not hurt. Just a bit sore.
Thanks FIR your concern :)

Lol. I was struggling with spelling fir! Hahahaha!

No till: according to the farm bureau, we have highly erodible land. So we are not allowed to till we have to spray with roundup type stuff.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1629908
A look at our (SML) little airport.Flight operations building. View attachment 1629910 Couple weeks ago this T-6 crashed on takeoff . View attachment 1629912 Car club on the runway,80% chance of rain hardly anyone showed. View attachment 1629913
70 Nova SS 427 View attachment 1629914 A very shy J-3 Cub sticking its nose out. View attachment 1629916 This one has a ballistic chute attached to the roof. View attachment 1629917

i want to take that nova for a spin down a mile drag

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i want to take that nova for a spin down a mile drag

I'd like them to open up the runway for 1/4 drag racing...Their thinking about it :)

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. I was struggling with spelling fir! Hahahaha!

No till: according to the farm bureau, we have highly erodible land. So we are not allowed to till we have to spray with roundup type stuff.

But you are allowed to dig when you MD right?
By the way I mentioned Crowder college...you did write that in your Stalker notebook I guess?
Can't remember mentioning a town. Unless you meant Jenkins.
I know about the mustard seed from the Bible but what are you talking about? Too lazy to look it up.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. That Nova would be so awesome! I want to build ab old school hot rod. Like they did back when they milled the heads and that kind of stuff.
And I love those planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread