RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey I’m new to this site so apologies if I’m getting it wrong but I guess if you guys can’t help no one can!

I found what I believe to be a stone Canonball (possibly English Civil War) in a freshly ploughed field relatively close to Worcester. Can anyone help me confirm refute my assumption. View attachment 1632241

If this is real a canon ball (whats the size and weight?!), it looks like it hits something because it is deformed.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning WD ! Can you send me that link to your music ? ( Please )

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
==========
Yes, but once you have actually heard the sound of a Countach, replicas just don't have the appeal.

-

Buddy, if your wife looks good, do you care about her voice?? LOL :laughing7:

Remember, you can fix a bad sound easily!! May it works also on the sound of a countach replica :laughing7: :dontknow: :laughing7:

Attachments

• S-6519.jpg
    S-6519.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 38
  • duct_tape_mouth_club_vol_19_by_duckducttape-d5x6k8z.jpg
    duct_tape_mouth_club_vol_19_by_duckducttape-d5x6k8z.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 38

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
DO NOT READ THIS WD.

My wife is Italian Tom, there is not a duct tape made that she can not be heard through. :BangHead:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I have two music threads that I add to occasionally. The first one is mostly contemporary Christian. Please forgive the first several posts. I didn't know how to post videos at the time.

Any Third Day fans?

The second one sort of tells a lot about me, but I encourage everyone to add to it to tell about themselves!

Favorite songs I was raised on

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
===============
In all my years of management, I can not EVER recall an accountant with sense of humor. The more stuff you had right, the more they dug to try to find something wrong. I take that back, WD has a good sense of humor.

Our accountants are hilarious! They carry on with each other much the way the peeps on this thread do. Except it is mostly women and only two guys.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
When my dog Simon past, I could not convince myself to get another one. After a few weeks it was to lonely so back to the Animal Rescue League we went, ( same one that we had gotten Simon from ). I was NEVER a "cat" person, but they had a pair that had been returned to them two times. Max was the black 4 year old male Bombay and Sneakers was the 1 year old female. They were brought in together and could only be adopted together. Brought them home and they were amazing. Sneakers liked to play fetch. I found out accidentally. I had tossed a plastic ball into another room. She ran and picked it up and brought it back and dropped it at my feet. I had never heard of this before, so I did it another 10 or 12 times and she went and brought it back and dropped it at my feet every single time. Have no idea why they had been returned twice because they said it was "confidential". Oh well, there los our gain. Sneakers is now 9 and Max passed away this year at 12. Here are a couple pictures of them. Sneakers and Max 2.JPG Sneakers and Max 4.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
-

YESSSS! Sis now you have a real deal here.

Looks like a spear point with broken tip.
For an arrow head, this one it way too large.

Congrats!! I am happy you found your first real native Indian piece :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

==========
That is a neat find WD, maybe you will find the rest or some complete.:notworthy:

Thanks. I was so sure it was just going to be another disappointment, that I almost didn't post. That whole ordeal with my friends on here saying it's just a rock and my friends that hold the dang thing saying it is tool, has left me rather deflated about finding anything. As, I stated on my NA thread. I will probably spend the rest of my life looking for the broken tip.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
When my dog Simon past, I could not convince myself to get another one. After a few weeks it was to lonely so back to the Animal Rescue League we went, ( same one that we had gotten Simon from ). I was NEVER a "cat" person, but they had a pair that had been returned to them two times. Max was the black 4 year old male Bombay and Sneakers was the 1 year old female. They were brought in together and could only be adopted together. Brought them home and they were amazing. Sneakers liked to play fetch. I found out accidentally. I had tossed a plastic ball into another room. She ran and picked it up and brought it back and dropped it at my feet. I had never heard of this before, so I did it another 10 or 12 times and she went and brought it back and dropped it at my feet every single time. Have no idea why they had been returned twice because they said it was "confidential". Oh well, there los our gain. Sneakers is now 9 and Max passed away this year at 12. Here are a couple pictures of them. View attachment 1632244 View attachment 1632245

They are adorable! I was going to ask how you were coming with your pics. I love cats! But, after I turned 40, I became allergic to the dander.

I was told that white cats are usually deaf. Is that true?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread