RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You are right. I was talking about a couple of women and exagerrating to boot lol. Besides we knew you would read our posts :)
Everyone is different and we all have quirks. Well I am perfect but that is another story :p
I haven't been to a movie in so long. I like watching movies at home. But I don't even do that much.
Being best friends would be very important.
I hope you weren't upset with us :)

So...
You were just trying to provoke me? I see how you are. :argue: :boxing: :laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday, my girlfriend came up and said she lost her gold hoop earring in the back yard.

I sat there and studied her for about 10 minutes. Watching her look in the grass. Then I went in and got her metal detector out that she actually used earlier that day.

About 20 minutes later she came walking up to the front yard with the lost earring.

That was kind of a "Duh" moment on her part, wasn't it?

I wish I could take my detector to our old house. I lost so many earrings there. And why is it it's always the expensive ones that fall out?

Vhoov

May 9, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was kind of a "Duh" moment on her part, wasn't it?

I wish I could take my detector to our old house. I lost so many earrings there. And why is it it's always the expensive ones that fall out?
It was lol, that's why I watched for so long wondering why....why.....WHY!?!?!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
After I took six months off from detecting (i was that scared) me and an old friend went back and wrote down all the grave names and researched them looking for information and didn't come up with anything. But about 3 months later we learned the house across the field has had sightings of ghosts. But none of a female

Lovebottles you should check out gold boy's thread.

[h=3]ghostly run-in[/h]

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thinking of starting my own charity

how does " small mouths for super models" sound?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Since you won't tell me where the "ignore" button is I will like this ;)
That is a cool truck. Is he going to paint the cab?

I read your question to Mr Wd. He said that it is going to be painted black. That white does take away from it.

The "ignore" button is located on the side of your phone.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Going to start a new hole at the dump tomorrow rain or shine. Kind of awkward spot to dig because of the bank is so steep.

Good luck! I hope you find some good ones. Post your pics so we can see them. Be careful and don't fall or slip!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If I can find the picture, I will post it. A contract carrier driver had been smoking in his companies semi truck and then got out. Truck caught fire and virtually melted to the ground. He never got fired, but another driver was fired because he backed over a wheel chock and tore the rear mud flap off.
=================

I found them :hello2:

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_01.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Well put keith. Your words were very clear to me, and I can relate well to what your saying !! My wife is my rock and my best friend.
==========
I understand you both and know what you are saying, just somewhere in the past 46 1/2 years the road made a turn and maybe I missed the sign.

Ball and Chain Hopeless.jpg Here is a pic of me and "my" rock. :icon_scratch:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
==========
I understand you both and know what you are saying, just somewhere in the past 46 1/2 years the road made a turn and maybe I missed the sign.

Here is a pic of me and "my" rock. :icon_scratch:

At least she doesn't look fat in that dress. :laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions