RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovebottles

Sep 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to see a ghost so much before I become one.
The only odd thing which happened to me was when I was about 16. We lived on a small farm. A long time ago there a woman holding her newborn tossed kerosene into the heating stove to get the fire going. There was a fireball and her and the child burned to death,and the home burned down.
I had a vivid dream about a woman and child fleeing Indians on the place. They were dressed in old time clothing.
Anyway...I had a glass teardrop pendant whuch I hung from the light switch in my room, which was on the north side if the house. Just because I guess.
One hot day I was sitting at the old desk and this pendant started shaking violently. I was staring at it as you might imagine lol. After several seconds it stopped.
There was not a breeze or anything which could explain this. It was so surprising I sat and just stared at the thing for some time after.
I found a couple tokens on that place and there was a filled in well. I would love to detect that property now.

The whole 30 minutes I was there the environment felt abnormal. The only way I can explain the feeling is being watched and static energy. The feeling of terror and panic set in and I couldn't move, talk or anything.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to see a ghost so much before I become one.
The only odd thing which happened to me was when I was about 16. We lived on a small farm. A long time ago there a woman holding her newborn tossed kerosene into the heating stove to get the fire going. There was a fireball and her and the child burned to death,and the home burned down.
I had a vivid dream about a woman and child fleeing Indians on the place. They were dressed in old time clothing.
Anyway...I had a glass teardrop pendant whuch I hung from the light switch in my room, which was on the north side if the house. Just because I guess.
One hot day I was sitting at the old desk and this pendant started shaking violently. I was staring at it as you might imagine lol. After several seconds it stopped.
There was not a breeze or anything which could explain this. It was so surprising I sat and just stared at the thing for some time after.
I found a couple tokens on that place and there was a filled in well. I would love to detect that property now.

I've had a few things happen but usually when I was so exhausted that I write it off as no sleep.

one was that I swore I watched a guy walk behind a bush in my dads yard. By the time I got there, there was no one around. field all around and no where for them to go that fast. Before that I was working out of town, came home with very little sleep, that was on a Fri. got home and went to a party we went to bed at about 3am and I went to my dads around 7Am. No sleep, body run down, poured alcohol in it, still very little sleep....So, even though it looked so real to me. and I can still see the image in my head, I believe it was completely fabricated in my brain. But who knows....

Also had a dream one night that I looked over and my wife was laying next to me, but I could hear something in the house. I must of came out of dream and woke up not realizing it. I grabbed the gun beside the bed, I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest, someone was walking down the hall to my room I was scared to death. The next thing I knew it was my wife. I had the gun on her, and she wasn't in bed beside me.She got up and went to the bathroom. That scared the crap out of me so bad I never slept with A gun after that. I have it now that I have to get out of bed and take a few steps to get it.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon,

That full moon thing is true all of our cats used to act wacky at that time of the month. Another confirmation that the full moon affects people also a friend of mine was a cop and he said that bar fights, household violence, etc....doubled during that time.
==========

I had read similar statistics Bill. The moon is powerful.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
uhhh she is the stalker ( or didn't you know?)

=============

I try to stay neutral as I am in firing range of both of you. Once I get that job for SpaceX, No one can touch me :laughing7: And all the freeze dried food I want.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
is her broom broken?
============

Head slamming.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Then there are those that did NOT have wings to begin with and jumped straight to the broom:

witch on a broom.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
At great personal risk of life and limb, some of us have tried to find those rare "Good" witches so people will know they exist. :laughing7:

Good witch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread