RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome. - Page 947
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 947 of 2881 FirstFirst ... 447847897937945946947948949957997104714471947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 43201
Like Tree261181Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    [QUOTE=Hillbilly Prince;5964141]Well, well, well. You thought you were well rid of me. Kicking dirt on my shallow grave and having a swig of rum to celebrate the end of the thorn in your side.
    But I clawed my way back! And just in time for Halloween.
    I think my phone took a hit from one of Pirate Lady's errant cannon balls which were intended for Simon. Because suddenly it was lights out.

And once I rose from the cyber wreckage I was greeted with this:

Along with being shut out of my Tnet account, I could not access the email associated with the account. So no way to recover my password. Furthermore, my sister-in-law and some of my other relatives chose this time of chaos to get back into some FB drama with each other over a misunderstood private message. None of this involved me. So now a feud is ongoing.
    I am looking for a new family on Craigslist.
    Anyway...where is Booty Island? Or am I thinking of the wrong booty.
    I did sort of keep up with stuff. To my horror I discovered Simon and Pirate Lady actually consume candy corn. They do not know that no one eats candy corn. There was one huge batch produced in 1900 or so, and every year after Halloween was over, the candy corn was gathered up, and re-packaged for next year. Obviously they wash it first.l
    I also checked on Pirate Lady's she-shed progress, which Tom is building for her.

Anyway, I missed everyone! I'll explain what might have gone wrong besides a cannon ball later [/QUOTE
    ==========

Sorry about that cannon ball Hillbilly Prince. My computer glitch knocked out my S.A.M.s ( surface to air missiles ) and I had to resort to "old school" methods to thwart her valiant attempt. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trampoline.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	1644202. Seems she was firing a warning shot over my stern for some misunderstood post .

Charter Member
    us
    specjalista od kopania paznokci

Jun 2017
    O-H-I-O
    Garret ATMAX
    55949 times
    digging history of my farm
    Good night Simon and Hillbilly prince!
    "Those who do not look upon themselves as a link connecting the past with the future do not perform their duty to the world."
    ~Daniel Webster (January 18, 1782 October 24, 1852)

My digging site:

https://youtu.be/Q3rCYkrIq8E

https://youtu.be/lJ_UbtEwGrc

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Congratulations Simon! I didn't realize you were so close

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1501715122_2193845_27523441~2-01.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	1644208
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Goodnight WD Name:  Smiley Angel.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  8.4 KB

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Good night Simon and Hillbilly prince!
    Oh ok...good night
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Thank you Hillbilly Prince, seems like it took forever.

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    [QUOTE=Simon1;5966253]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Well, well, well. You thought you were well rid of me. Kicking dirt on my shallow grave and having a swig of rum to celebrate the end of the thorn in your side.
    But I clawed my way back! And just in time for Halloween.
    I think my phone took a hit from one of Pirate Lady's errant cannon balls which were intended for Simon. Because suddenly it was lights out.

And once I rose from the cyber wreckage I was greeted with this:

Along with being shut out of my Tnet account, I could not access the email associated with the account. So no way to recover my password. Furthermore, my sister-in-law and some of my other relatives chose this time of chaos to get back into some FB drama with each other over a misunderstood private message. None of this involved me. So now a feud is ongoing.
    I am looking for a new family on Craigslist.
    Anyway...where is Booty Island? Or am I thinking of the wrong booty.
    I did sort of keep up with stuff. To my horror I discovered Simon and Pirate Lady actually consume candy corn. They do not know that no one eats candy corn. There was one huge batch produced in 1900 or so, and every year after Halloween was over, the candy corn was gathered up, and re-packaged for next year. Obviously they wash it first.l
    I also checked on Pirate Lady's she-shed progress, which Tom is building for her.

Anyway, I missed everyone! I'll explain what might have gone wrong besides a cannon ball later [/QUOTE
    ==========

Sorry about that cannon ball Hillbilly Prince. My computer glitch knocked out my S.A.M.s ( surface to air missiles ) and I had to resort to "old school" methods to thwart her valiant attempt. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trampoline.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	1644202. Seems she was firing a warning shot over my stern for some misunderstood post .
    So the cannon ball bounced? She probably understood you perfectly

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Whose side you on ? Next time the co-ordinates will be for some area in southwest to south central Mo.

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    Whose side you on ? Next time the co-ordinates will be for some area in southwest to south central Mo.
    Definitely aim for South central! I'm not taking sides until I know what happened

Oct 2009
    44443 times
    Morning

Oct 2009
    44443 times
    [QUOTE=Simon1;5966242]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    gold boy is getting there. HBP will probably be there faster than I got there. As for Tom.... I thought he liked green ones?

======

Yes, I believe you are right in that he preferred green. I found a pic of one of his collections and a guard lounging on the job.

Attachment 1644201
    -

The girl on the picture between all her shoes definitely needs a zombie acopalypse

Who the heck marries such a ..... "thing" ?? LOL

I guess someone who can hire a cook, a maid, a gardener and someone who cares about the kids - oh wait, no kids! To get pregnant destroys the shape of the body

But hey, thanks god there are also girls out there who dig holes and get their hands dirty like our Sis !!

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Goooooooooooooood morning Tom !

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    [QUOTE=Tom_Restorer;5966369]
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post

But hey, thanks god there are also girls out there who dig holes and get their hands dirty like our Sis !!
    =========
    Are you still trying to win her over ? Have you finished her room yet ? If not, the only hole being dug will be for your protection And it will need to be deep. Name:  hole.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  10.8 KB
    Last edited by Simon1; Oct 21, 2018 at 03:35 AM.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tom ?

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    56403 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dogs jumping in pool.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	5.06 MB 
ID:	1644243

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links