RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beer_Hunter_MillerAd05M.jpg

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder how many will like this.

-

I am simply DONE for the next 3 days...

Such "things" are the reason everyone should have something like this:

Attachments

• aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA0OC84NTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvdmFtcGlyZS1raWxsaW5n.jpg
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA0OC84NTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvdmFtcGlyZS1raWxsaW5n.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 36
  • humor-li-picture-55478.jpg
    humor-li-picture-55478.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 33

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
-

I am simply DONE for the next 3 days...

Such "things" are the reason everyone should have something like this:

Mine is much smaller and vastly made of silver; yours seems to be church related for hunting many things. Mine was just made for vampires and is only from the 1790s, it is also Ottoman, and this is not.

Yours looks Austrian or Hungarian. Where is it from.

Yeah, she looked like a Frikadella Monster you would see sitting the waiting room of the Job Centre trying to convince them she needs another six months but is too medically fat to pick up trash. LOL You know that big***** eats it with curry ketchup.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AARC,

Glad you got it off your chest. I try to treat people with respect regardless of their level in society. And expect the same treatment in return.

I do not hate many things in this life... very very little... but I do hate people who do not put others in consideration... those who go through life only looking through their own eyes.

Selfish... bobble heads... so self centered they are not worth their weight in salt ... friggin sh&theads... and they are the main problem with society as a whole IMO.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine is much smaller and vastly made of silver; yours seems to be church related for hunting many things. Mine was just made for vampires and is only from the 1790s, it is also Ottoman, and this is not.

Yours looks Austrian or Hungarian. Where is it from.

Yeah, she looked like a Frikadella Monster you would see sitting the waiting room of the Job Centre trying to convince them she needs another six months but is too medically fat to pick up trash. LOL You know that big***** eats it with curry ketchup.

-

Yes that´s right! This are multi tool sets because you never know what kind of creatures you have to kill :laughing7:

Bro, don´t tell me you got such a set for real! They are RARE!!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning Tom, sorry for the late response, I was distracted by your half hour video :tongue3:

How is Tom today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread