RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

Well I belong to a couple of social media groups mostly related to my interests in detecting, stamp and coin collecting. And they keep prompting me to add pictures and other info to my profile. I don't do it why??? it's none of their business.

So yeah at least we can neutralize the spying to some extent and there are ways of using the internet in stealth mode which I haven't bothered with at least not yet.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Firefox has a private mode for searching which I use some time and there's the VPN option that HBP mentioned.

-

Buddy, so you recognized that it P****s me off ? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, I want to wish ALL my friends here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have enjoyed my time here with all of you.

I joined this site years ago because I was fascinated with the stories of one particular gentleman.

This gentleman is now in his mid 90's and has been telling portions of his life story for years on the internet. From being in the Air Force in WW2 to a border patrol agent to an explorer to a treasure hunter actually finding incredible treasure. He is a lifetime member of the World Renowned Explorers Club.

https://explorers.org/about/about_the_club

One of his dreams was to put everything into a book so all could enjoy. Time has quietly been slipping by. He has had a truly adventurous and interesting life. Within the past few days I was given the permission and honor to help research and organize his story so he can share it.

Until this project is finished, I will no-longer be a regular here, but I will pop in or lurk just to see how everyone is doing as I am addicted to all you guys and gals.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Simon

Hey Simon, I can't wait to read the book. Good luck! I have been lurking on that thread, which is a book in itself. Here it is if anyone wants to read some good stuff.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tayopa/239401-misc-data-adventures-tayopa-treasure-hunter.html

I was going to ask a question there about Cortes last night but it was getting late.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Maybe you could update us on the progress once in awhile.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have been to both several times, sadly each time was work related, so I could not really give a good justified opinion on either place.

why do you ask, think of eastern europe. if so I know far better places.

I was curious because they seemed to be resisting cultural suicide, if you can believe anything you read nowadays. Not that I plan on moving there.
What do you think of Ukraine? I would love to go there just to see the women lol.
But what better places did you have in mind?
Speakung of books you could pribably produce a good one. Or maybe a novel. Find a good editor. Of course you would have to clear some of the material with certain agencies.kk

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom,

Well I belong to a couple of social media groups mostly related to my interests in detecting, stamp and coin collecting. And they keep prompting me to add pictures and other info to my profile. I don't do it why??? it's none of their business.

So yeah at least we can neutralize the spying to some extent and there are ways of using the internet in stealth mode which I haven't bothered with at least not yet.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Firefox has a private mode for searching which I use some time and there's the VPN option that HBP mentioned.

That ship has sailed as far ss 1984 is concerned. I spotted this a few days ago.

https://www.techspot.com/news/77738...eferrer=https://zen.yandex.com#commentsOffset

Google infects everything. Supposedly for advertising but you have to wonder about their ties to military.
I don't eat donuts often cause I can gain weight so easily lol. But I was in the store the other day and spot this box of donuts. Coated with powdered sugar and raspberry filling.:love3:
So I bought them because they were on sale. I think I might have to buy just one more.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HPB,

A bit of a travel video to the Ukraine to check out.

I was curious because they seemed to be resisting cultural suicide, if you can believe anything you read nowadays. Not that I plan on moving there.
What do you think of Ukraine? I would love to go there just to see the women lol.
Speakung of books you could pribably produce a good one. Or maybe a novel. Find a good editor. Of course you would have to clear some of the material with certain agencies.kk

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HPB,

A bit of a travel video to the Ukraine to check out.

Nice video :) I would love to see Kiev. The prices for food are crazy.
I got to post some pics today which are kinda related. No Ukrainian girls gold boy lol.
WD is missing. If anyone sees her do not approach! Call someone or something :D

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-

Buddy, I just HOPE you got my email address LOL :laughing7:

I wanted to tell you red reisha mushrooms might help with sleeping. I have been using the organic powdered 100:1 stuff from amazon.
Have you tried getting your wife to whack you on the head with a pine tree club?

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Guys, I stumbled across this Bear Grylls Parody and thought you have to watch it :laughing7:

Isn´t only funny but the guy also looks like Bear !!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other

Thats correct, Hungry more so than Poland.

Ukraine is at its most fun when there are national security threats. I was there 2 weeks after the invasion started, and ended up staying to wait on a security counsel group. It was nothing but parties in the street, small fire fights for sure, but not like the media made it out to be. So of the men and women from that group called their husbands or wife to show up for the parties. That entire thing went viral and had people from all over showing up for the parties. There was this old German dude with that group and he would get wasted and tell us how happy he was to be there because he missed the free love 60s in the US, and he would say that this must be exactly what it is like.

Book, no not my thing. Written many position papers, white papers, thesis, special activities program applications and grant funding, and of course co-authored twice as many.

I am not a big fan of such, wrote to much where people took to long to listen, and I then come back to me expecting worse case I told you so instead of go screw your self or sure, now you can buy my program(s). It was the only reason Interpol gave me a job, it was cheaper to hire me and use my programs for free than it was for me to keep doing it privately. In the end my programs became the standard for most member nations and is still growing, they just have to pay for it now.

My only passion in writing is the Ottomans, not more. So that means there is like 8 people counting my self who have interest at best. Worst part, all that I have done on the subject, you can not even open source it, you have to pay 149.95. Sort of crap is that, not like anyone was going to read it in the first place, so even if someone did get interested the price would run them right off. LOL

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WD is missing. If anyone sees her do not approach! Call someone or something :D

Sorry, I’ve been very sick. It started with two bouts of acute party disease. Then I caught the wine flu. Now I have a chronic case of giftitis and from what I understand, it will take 6-1/2 more days to run it’s course. :tongue3:

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here are a couple. The blonde is looking for a husband. There are 86 men to 100 women in the Ukraine.
reasons-to-date-a-Ukrainian-girl.jpg
18990557.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread