RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Something smells mighty fishy over here!

something_smells_fishy____by_jellystick.png

First, over in Bart's fish pic thread, Simon calls me a "Crazy Old Coot!" (Where the "H" "E" double toothpicks do you have this hidden camera at in my house?!?!?!?!)

Glad "Somebody" finds my prison time funny.
attachment.php
Sorry to hi-jack your thread bart..........BUT WD made me ! Sometimes she reminds me of my little sister.
dontknow.gif

To which Bart think's it's "H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!"

Haaa ha ha !!! That's hilarious simon !! Your sure not gonna win any cakes and pies from WD that way........pretty funny though.

Then, I get this apology from Simon:

My conscience has been bothering me for my "Old coot" post to WD. I admire and enjoy her immensely. She is a great person and what I posted was not fair, I want to apologize for calling her " Old" .
tongue3.gif
tongue3.gif
tongue3.gif
Sorry bart for again de-railing your great thread, please do carry on.
notworthy.gif

I noticed you left the "Crazy" and "Coot" out of the apology!

Then Tom says:
Tattoo´s also ?!

A no go for me: Tattoos, piercings (anyway WERE they are placed!
laughing7.gif
), faked hair color, face painting. I LOVE it NATURAL at all include folts from aging!
icon_thumright.gif

Dude! Ever since I first started in the RPT and then over here in the RCT you have been drooling over young babes with painted faces, altered hair color, and oh, let's not forget Elvira!

Then this directive from Tom.

Buddy, go back some pages and have a look again on Sis photo !!!
icon_thumleft.gif
icon_thumright.gif
love7.gif

Or use the Camel program Bill has posted and check what Angelina Jolie is worth!
laughing7.gif
I did it and the result was one VERY DEAD Camel:

It's a 40 +/- year old photo!

Do you know what I think?

I think Simon got a little scared at my possible retaliation and shot a pm to Tom to help bail him out.

Well, you should be!

giphy.gif

P. S. Tom and Bill...

But don't tell WD to stop posting pics. Oh no, let her post all the pics she wants!

Buddy, it is not good to post pics of your kids on the internet for thousands of reasons who don´t need to be explained!!

Anyway, you can be proud of them
icon_thumright.gif

kiddo,

Tom tends to be a bit paranoid at times(in a good way) but he does have a valid point. The crew here are a good bunch of people but who knows what sickos are lurking around on the net these days.

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and your family.

Regards + HH

Bill

giphy.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Got rid of it. Thought the thread be safe but ya never know! [emoji27][emoji43]樂

KIDDO, I know what kind of weirdos that are on here! (On this thread!) That's why Tom and Simon and HBP and well all the rest will not get to see my 40+/- year old pic of me on my Harley, and why bart got a doctored up collage of my 40 +/- year old pic of me holding my king salmon. LOL!!!

Other than that, Bill is right. It's the lurkers. But my personal opinion is that this site is relatively safe. Those weirdos are out targeting the bigger popular social media sites.

This grandma thought the little dudes were cute.

giphy.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
That termite wood is sooooooooooooooo pretty bart. I'd wish you luck but for some reason you do better on your own ! Stay safe and watch that sunburn as we are suffering frostbite . :BangHead:

DITTO

(Simon, sometimes I think you read my mind)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

I see you're like Santa keeping a list and checking it twice.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Something smells mighty fishy over here!

something_smells_fishy____by_jellystick.png

First, over in Bart's fish pic thread, Simon calls me a "Crazy Old Coot!" (Where the "H" "E" double toothpicks do you have this hidden camera at in my house?!?!?!?!)

To which Bart think's it's "H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!"

Then, I get this apology from Simon:

I noticed you left the "Crazy" and "Coot" out of the apology!

Then Tom says:

Dude! Ever since I first started in the RPT and then over here in the RCT you have been drooling over young babes with painted faces, altered hair color, and oh, let's not forget Elvira!

Then this directive from Tom.

It's a 40 +/- year old photo!

Do you know what I think?

I think Simon got a little scared at my possible retaliation and shot a pm to Tom to help bail him out.

Well, you should be!

giphy.gif

P. S. Tom and Bill...

But don't tell WD to stop posting pics. Oh no, let her post all the pics she wants!

giphy.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Simon1, I don't know how to tell you this................But BOTH you and this campfire are booooring !:laughing7: View attachment 1665702 Tom is falling asleep with a beer in his hand, WD burnt her marshmallows, Bill said he would be back in a second and that was 3 hours ago, Bart's wife called in sick for him and HBP is staring at the sky looking for worm holes :icon_scratch:

Dang it! I hate burnt marshmallows!!!

giphy.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Found something useful for Sis!

Saw hundreds of FB postings where woman asked where it is to buy :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Ya know...
FB would have crashed if the advertisers would have said, " -shower ANYWHERE and WHENEVER and with WHOEVER you want."

OOPS! Did I really just say that?

trolls_giggle.gif

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
New Mr. Unive.... ehm I mean Mr. ULTIMATUM ?? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Attachments

• uAKEzXQd_2019130184159 Kopie.jpg
    uAKEzXQd_2019130184159 Kopie.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 24

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
good morning and happy new year to all

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what would be a good starter car for building a hot rod

What are you going for? A sleeper? Barely Streetable?
What do you see in your head?
The Chevy small block is still a good hot rod.
I read of a guy who got a stock 500 cubic inch caddy engine and put it in one of the small light 60's Ford. After he broke a few rear ends he got one that could take the torque and had an instant drag racer.
There are a lot of ways to go without spending a lot of money.
You could find a 440 c.i. in those older motor homes and station wagons. Same with 454 chevy engines.
I always wanted to build an old school hot rod. Mill the heads 30 thousands, and all that stuff they used to do.
Maybe you should try something unique. Salvage yards are full of cars from the 70's and 60's which could work for a basis.
What are you aiming for? I can live without eye candy-I ptefer to put money in the engine.
Post a pic of what sort of body you would like to srart with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread