RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome. - Page 996
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 996 of 2881 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699499599699799810061046109614961996 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 43201
Like Tree261178Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Nice collection there!
    Isn't it a lot easier to solve problems with people like those Chinese officials? But how does that work? Do they just tell you what it is gonna cost you, or just a hint about fees and such.
    I'm curious about your opinion of the preppers and these SHTF scenarios.
    History shows a seemingly insignificant event can start something.
    I don't know...
    Eighty pounds of cotton a day. Man, hate to try that. Do you have cattle now?
    how it always worked for us in China was because we where running someone down in the Ghan that crossed the border. Step park your vehicle a couple hundred meters from the border crossing, down your weapons and vest outside your vehicle or next to your dirt bike, approach the border where they can see your hands and have your creds out where they can see them.

Make sure what ever cash you offer them is new bill, still crisp and be very clear you have nothing to do with any government. Thy would run the creds about half the time and verify you are not with a government. Other half all they saw was new crisp bills they could counterfeit.

Never any good to let them go get the person unless I was hurting on operators, reason is because every nation defines human rights their own way and sometimes they think they are doing you a solid their own way.

Not sure what SHTF is; but as far as preppers go. To me it seems dumb to give someone a title who is prepared. My family always is stocked up and ready for a great deal of things. We are not the sort that like to buy food when we can harvest it and trade for other food from people who also harvest or grow without chemicals. As for having lots of ammo and guns, well sometimes you get it for free, sometimes it is a gift, no matter the case even if I haad to pay for it I would still have excess.

I think folks sometimes use the word prepper as a negative term towards someone who is prepared to secure them and theirs future. I guess the best way to describe that is to compare it to a cyclist who owns alot of bike. Some folks call them bikesluts. Me personally I am proud to be a bike slut, now I may not have raced in any official race for two years but I am still buying bikes and still investing in cycle firms.

Our ranch owns cattle, I personally do not, but if you actually break it all down to its simplest form then yes I own a great deal of cattle and actively leased out oil wells. I do not work in that field, left that long ago when I went to the university. I skills are better used in other areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    13685 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Its just Not going to be the same
    >>

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    19291 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Its just Not going to be the same
    >>
    i don't watch the show but my parents do. They will be sad
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    19291 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    off to MMA bye!

neque deditionem

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    41583 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    gold boy,

Try not to get your butt kicked to hard grasshopper....

Charter Member
    us
    Rook

Nov 2013
    Mississippi
    XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
    42439 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5da5f92cab52b346baaa92b10d8569b4.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	4.78 MB 
ID:	1647344 See you guys Wednesday. Digging a new premission early Tuesday. Knockum out WD. You're the best.
    Last edited by rook3434; Oct 29, 2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Oddjob, GB1, Blak bart and 6 others like this.
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13224 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Well, guys, I had a great weekend helping with the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes Fall Event. It is a much smaller event than the Spring Event. I picked me up a younger sweetie and a new nickname. This is Dave. He was a participant last year and now he is a captain who takes out other participants. He is in the Army as a guidance counselor. He calls me, "Gabby." As I was walking down the hall to check on the snack room, he came up and put his arm around me and as we got to the snack room he broadcasted, " I am flirting with (Last name here)'s wife!"
    What a scallywag!

Attachment 1647164

I need to post pics of my next, small mouths for supermodels meeting
    Oddjob, GB1, Blak bart and 4 others like this.
    Iím the only one of me, baby thatís the fun of me.. / brendon urie

DONíT TRUST WHITEY / Navin Johnson

EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK.
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THATíS WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY. / Bebe rexha

IF YOUíRE LOST AND ALONE, OR YOUíRE SINKING LIKE A STONE, CARRY ON / Fun

Charter Member
    us
    Rook

Nov 2013
    Mississippi
    XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
    42439 times

Name:	c9a36fb8941c99a6c6a74c3109270d95.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	1647345 I love the Cooler weather. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84a6a0ec4c9938796b42a79432473c66.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	1647346 You guys be safe.
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rook3434 View Post

Name:	5da5f92cab52b346baaa92b10d8569b4.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	4.78 MB 
ID:	1647344 See you guys Wednesday. Digging a new premission early Tuesday. Knockum out WD. You're the best.
    Sounds good, take some pictures of your treasures for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    19291 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    gold boy,

Try not to get your butt kicked to hard grasshopper....
    i did had to roll with a guy that weighed 280

neque deditionem

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    41583 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    gold boy,

Just remember the harder they come the harder they fall....

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    11806 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    how it always worked for us in China was because we where running someone down in the Ghan that crossed the border. Step park your vehicle a couple hundred meters from the border crossing, down your weapons and vest outside your vehicle or next to your dirt bike, approach the border where they can see your hands and have your creds out where they can see them.

Make sure what ever cash you offer them is new bill, still crisp and be very clear you have nothing to do with any government. Thy would run the creds about half the time and verify you are not with a government. Other half all they saw was new crisp bills they could counterfeit.

Never any good to let them go get the person unless I was hurting on operators, reason is because every nation defines human rights their own way and sometimes they think they are doing you a solid their own way.

Not sure what SHTF is; but as far as preppers go. To me it seems dumb to give someone a title who is prepared. My family always is stocked up and ready for a great deal of things. We are not the sort that like to buy food when we can harvest it and trade for other food from people who also harvest or grow without chemicals. As for having lots of ammo and guns, well sometimes you get it for free, sometimes it is a gift, no matter the case even if I haad to pay for it I would still have excess.

I think folks sometimes use the word prepper as a negative term towards someone who is prepared to secure them and theirs future. I guess the best way to describe that is to compare it to a cyclist who owns alot of bike. Some folks call them bikesluts. Me personally I am proud to be a bike slut, now I may not have raced in any official race for two years but I am still buying bikes and still investing in cycle firms.

Our ranch owns cattle, I personally do not, but if you actually break it all down to its simplest form then yes I own a great deal of cattle and actively leased out oil wells. I do not work in that field, left that long ago when I went to the university. I skills are better used in other areas.
    SHTF is an acronym for s*** hits the fan. As in things going completely off the rails. You're right about some using that term in a derisive manner, and a title for someone being prepared is dumb really. I never thought about it except as someone who puts more thought into being prepared for uncertainty than the average person. I think people should put more thought into being prepared.
    There some people who seem to think it is only a matter of time before our grid is knocked out, or some
    other cataclysmic event, and are getting ready.
    I don't see anyone managing an EMP attack on the US.
    But I found this:
    In April 2018, the B612 Foundation reported "It's a 100 per cent certain we'll be hit [by a devastating asteroid], but we're not 100 per cent sure when."
    Since some people keep ramping up things, and judging by the meltdown after the last presidential election, I do think there will be some big things going on in some areas if Trump wins another term.
    Nothing wrong with owning a lot of bikes lol. What's your favorite?
    Who were you after in those border deals?
    Sounds interesting.
    Tom_Restorer, Simon1, RTR and 4 others like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member

Oct 2009
    40617 times
    Does this mean you are finally working on my room?

-

Sis, in the last week there was only two ways to get to "your room".... SWIMMING or in a rubber boat!! LOL

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    45391 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Quote Originally Posted by rook3434 View Post
    Attachment 1647114 Morning everyone.
    ==========
    Is that one of the Soviet dogs put in orbit decades ago ? How you going to get the treasure back to Earth ?
    Cute picture rook3434

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    45391 times
    Underwater B.B. stacking
    Thanks for that! I sure picked the wrong team!
    ======
    No no no WD. You picked the right team, the WRONG team won.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links