Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 997 of 2061 FirstFirst ... 49789794798799599699799899910071047109714971997 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 30909
Like Tree167577Likes

Thread: RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rook3434 View Post
    Attachment 1647122 See y'all. Gotta make my bride breakfast.
    =======
    You need help ? I can clean up and possibly pull off a Butler appearance ? How long you been married ?

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Really know very little of the area other than the yellow river breaks her banks twice a year, once during the thaw and once during the rainy season; and that in some locations during these times it looks more like a lake from space the size of Germany, and causes all sorts of mud slides.

Spent lots of time inn China, but all in the west. We used to laugh about Chinas extradition laws, all it takes is 200 USD to which ever supervising officer is on shift, and for 600 USD they will even go get the person for you. No paperwork or politics needed.

The west is a wonderful place to ride dirt bikes, good fishing and pretty good metal detecting.
    ======
    Our "former" governor is the U.S. ambassador to China and he likes it, but then again, with all the perks what is not to like.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak bart View Post
    Oh geez !!!! Boss just sent us another boat to take care of. A 40 ft sabre with twin Cummins and pod drives just showed up. Shipped by truck from chicago.
    ========
    Yep, boating season is O V E R up north ! Seems our fall ended after only making an appearance for a week or so. Then we got snow and C O L D. Name:  Freezing.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  8.4 KB

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    [QUOTE=Wrightdigger;5974525]Well, guys, I had a great weekend helping with the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes Fall Event. It is a much smaller event than the Spring Event. I picked me up a younger sweetie and a new nickname. This is Dave. He was a participant last year and now he is a captain who takes out other participants. He is in the Army as a guidance counselor. He calls me, "Gabby." As I was walking down the hall to check on the snack room, he came up and put his arm around me and as we got to the snack room he broadcasted, " I am flirting with (Last name here)'s wife!"
    What a scallywag!
    =========

Yeah, whatever ! He looks twice your age ! I think a "Wolf" would make a substantial improvement in someones lifestyle.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    He is very proud to have you. And maybe feels a bit embattled with all the fans you have lol
    ======
    I second that ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Foot thumbs up.gif 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.92 MB 
ID:	1647392

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    8482 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    ======
    I second that ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Foot thumbs up.gif 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.92 MB 
ID:	1647392
    Go find some sun perch for supermodels or whatever it is. Swordfish? Sharks? And where is Professor Doktor?
    Btw, thinking Pirate Lady is now Cupcake Cougar. She knows how to get those guys
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    8482 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Simon you need to shave to get her attention. And a flea collar? Off to bed lol
    Simon1, Oddjob, Blak bart and 4 others like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    " Cupcake Cougar ", not bad Hillbilly Prince, not bad at all. Name:  Cupcake cougar.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  5.2 KB

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Is that what that translates to?

They were rotten men. They did not keep it family friendly! LOL! I told Mr WD what he left me with and everything they said and did. He just laughed. Like I said, they make you all look like choir boys! Scurvy fisherman! But, besides being embarrassed, nothing that crossed a line.
    ==========

I am crying F O U L. That is comparing apples to oranges.
    This is what "OUR" line looks like: Name:  our line.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  10.7 KB and this is what those "other" guys line looks like: Name:  their line.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  7.6 KB

Again, I say F.O.U.L. .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Donald Duck stomping his feet.gif 
Views:	19 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	1647396 or should I say "fowl" ?

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Goodnight Hillbilly Prince.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    Simon you need to shave to get her attention. And a flea collar? Off to bed lol
    =======
    "If" I shaved, this is what I would look like: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I am Groot a.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	1647397 and then I would be limited to a three word vocabulary Plus, I would then need a "termite" collar

Charter Member

Jun 2017
    28775 times
    So you were the ejo felt a little surrounded
    That isn't fair-we have to behave here or get banned.
    No really, we are all angels
    Go find some sun perch for supermodels or whatever it is. Swordfish? Sharks? And where is Professor Doktor?
    Btw, thinking Pirate Lady is now Cupcake Cougar. She knows how to get those guys

Nice save there... going from ejo to cupcake cougar! I was debating on adjusting my aim.

I admit my level of weirdness is above the national average, but I am comfortable with that.

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8937 times
    SHTF is an acronym for s*** hits the fan. As in things going completely off the rails. You're right about some using that term in a derisive manner, and a title for someone being prepared is dumb really. I never thought about it except as someone who puts more thought into being prepared for uncertainty than the average person. I think people should put more thought into being prepared.
    There some people who seem to think it is only a matter of time before our grid is knocked out, or some
    other cataclysmic event, and are getting ready.
    I don't see anyone managing an EMP attack on the US.
    But I found this:
    In April 2018, the B612 Foundation reported "It's a 100 per cent certain we'll be hit [by a devastating asteroid], but we're not 100 per cent sure when."
    Since some people keep ramping up things, and judging by the meltdown after the last presidential election, I do think there will be some big things going on in some areas if Trump wins another term.
    Nothing wrong with owning a lot of bikes lol. What's your favorite?
    Who were you after in those border deals?
    Sounds interesting.
    I do not have a favourite bike really, if it is bent then I prefer to race only Zockera, velomobiles I prefer the Quatrovelo or Orca, cargo on road or dirt road then I really love my Velove Armadillo, road race then it will be a Madrone. Not a bike mountain bike fan, but I enjoy bike packing on and off trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    29280 times
    [QUOTE=Wrightdigger;5975381]Nice save there... going from ejo to cupcake cougar! I was debating on adjusting my aim.

=====
    Please do adjust your aim, remember to aim low as to not "accidentally" cause collateral damage, ( please ).

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8937 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    ======
    Our "former" governor is the U.S. ambassador to China and he likes it, but then again, with all the perks what is not to like.
    Yeah mate I can not even think of touching that subject in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links