RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Now sis, let´s have a look what´s happen next:

Two guys hike in a forrest. Suddenly one stops and says "Look my friend, exact on this place I made the first time love"
The guys walk a few yards more and the guy stops again and says "Look, and here her parents was standing"
The other guy "And what did they said??"
The first guy:

Tom, you're so baaaaad! LOL! Happy New Year to ya!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Some people praying for rain

Bofur+Optimism+-+Bring+On+The+Rain.png

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning WD and Happy 2019.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning HBP. Hope you have a great 2019.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-

Now sis, let´s have a look what´s happen next:

Two guys hike in a forrest. Suddenly one stops and says "Look my friend, exact on this place I made the first time love"
The guys walk a few yards more and the guy stops again and says "Look, and here her parents was standing"
The other guy "And what did they said??"
The first guy:

Okay which one of theseguys was Simon and which was you?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of bringing the rain....

Some of you Charter Members already know this. I was waiting until after the holiday festivities to bring the rest of you up to speed. A couple months ago I announced I was going to be a grandma again. Well, on Christmas Eve, my son's girlfriend had a miscarriage. So, we are not expecting any longer. It's all good. She's OK, my son didn't fall too far off the deep end, and we are all at peace with it. His will be done.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom, you're so baaaaad! LOL! Happy New Year to ya!

-

Happy new year to you and all others too Sis!

Here is one more.

Two workers on the side of a street. The first dig a hole, the other one directly fill it with dirt when the first is finish with digging out. It goes on and on.
A man on the other side watching it for a while and decide to ask them what they are doing.
One of the workers says "Ya know, the guy who puts trees in the hole is sick today"

An other:

A refugee walking down a street. He goes to an other guy and says "Sorry Mr. I want to thank you germans for letting me in and help me"
The guy says "Sorry, I am not german, I am arab"
The refugee keeps walking and goes to an other guy "Sorry Mr. I want to say thnaks for ..."
The guy: "I am not gemran, I am a turk"
He goes to the next: "Sorry Mr. I want to say thanks for.....)
The guy says: "I am african and not german!"
The refugee asking him "Where are all the germans??"
The african:" Don´t know.... propably at work"

Three mice.
The first says to the others "when I see a mice trap, I take out the cheese and eating the trap!"
The second "when I see mice poison, I take the poison and make a joint from it and smoke it!"
The third mice "B.B. in a few minutes friends, it´s time to f:censored:k the cat!"

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Here is one more.

Two workers on the side of a street. The first dig a hole, the other one directly fill it with dirt when the first is finish with digging out. It goes on and on.
A man on the other side watching it for a while and decide to ask them what they are doing.
One of the workers says "Ya know, the guy who puts trees in the hole is sick today"

An other:

A refugee walking down a street. He goes to an other guy and says "Sorry Mr. I want to thank you germans for letting me in and help me"
The refugee keeps walking and goes to an other guy "Sorry Mr. I want to say thnaks for ..."

Three mice.
The first says to the others "when I see a mice trap, I take out the cheese and eating the trap!"
The second "when I see mice poison, I take the poison and make a joint from it and smoke it!"
The third mice "B.B. in a few minutes friends, it´s time to f:censored:k the cat!"

Good ones, Tom!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-

Here is one more.

An other:

Three mice.

:D :p

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Watch at least a few minutes of this baby elephant.

Dang! I wish she didn't take the camera off when they moved the vehicle. Missed the triumphant feat! It was cute. I was expecting one of them to pick up the baby in their trunk and just get it over with.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Some of you Charter Members already know this. I was waiting until after the holiday festivities to bring the rest of you up to speed. A couple months ago I announced I was going to be a grandma again. Well, on Christmas Eve, my son's girlfriend had a miscarriage. So, we are not expecting any longer. It's all good. She's OK, my son didn't fall too far off the deep end, and we are all at peace with it. His will be done.

As my wise mom use to tell us 3 brothers. Eventing works out for the best. I hope that's the case here.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

One more Child home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread