how lazy all we getting?

searching 4

Dec 6, 2017
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
garret ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that ad myself and thought the same thing...maybe soon you can sit in front of the tv and just think of what you want from the fridge and it will deliver to you , no sense in moving right ?....lol

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Toilet lounge chair-
1409556877-1.jpg

the wearable space toilet was built to be worn like a diaper, and takes away the need to get up and go to the bathroom. Here's how it works:
Sensors detect when the user relieves him or herself, automatically activating a rear-mounted suction unit that draws the waste away from the body through tubes into a separate container.
Nothing beats aerospace technology when you're couch bound by choice!

1409556877-2.jpg

The Couchbunker is the ultimate combination of comfort and home protection, with a built-in gun safe and bulletproof cushions in case a shootout erupts in your living room.

1409561590-0.jpg

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/09/07/Eleven-Inventions-To-Help-Couch-Potatoes-Stay-Firmly-Planted/

Last edited:

hucklburry

Dec 18, 2010
So I wouldn't have to yell at my kids standing in front of an open fridge anymore? I think I do that cause my parents did it to me....but seriously, not opening the fridge saves energy so I wouldn't call that lazy. And being connected to see inside is gonna be commonplace stuff in the future, actually going to the store will be odd. Technology is saving us time, so we can spend it binge watching on-demand tv.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
that tech is going to go south on us one day and that stuff won't work either

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"...Thus did Western Man decide to abolish himself, creating his own boredom out of his own affluence, his own vulnerability out of his own strength, his own impotence out of his own erotomania, himself blowing the trumpet that brought the walls of his own city tumbling down,...

....Until at last, having educated himself into imbecility, and polluted and drugged himself into stupefaction, he keeled over--a weary, battered old brontosaurus--and became extinct."- Malcolm Muggeridge

You might be so lazy you won't even bother to google the definition of "stupefaction" nevermind dust off your Webster's dictionary, thus proving Muggeridge correct.???

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you guys use the toilet during an international flight, don't hit the ATR button. (Automatic Tampax Remover)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread