May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We would just like to see Native American artifacts hence the name of the forum.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Human worked lithic artifacts/relics rock!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things with which to compare value to my own?

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey bud I hear the Geofact Forum is the place to be. Since most of your posts end there maybe should start there.

OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know no one reads that. I started researching bone tools. Took about ten minutes and I'm on a site report from Ontario. Cool stuff that everyone knows about. At the bottom in the we don't get it section it says "bone apparently cut with metal objects". Too lazy to go back and check. Shouldn't the stuff we don't get be at the top.

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look Greg not trying be a jerk or anything but there is no evidence what u are showing is worked by man. Just because something has a cool shape or fits in hand doesn’t open the door to new archeological thought. Now if something out of the ordinary showed human manufacturing than yes absolutely that should be challenged and debated. But arguing a rock stands up a certain way or fits in hand it’s elementary. Sure all rocks could have been used as a camp rock or quick hammering but that’s about it. I have plenty of rocks that were just out of place and probably used for something but what advancement is that? It’s a pretty wide notion NA’s used what’s available. Look I truly encourage you to continue your hunts and present questions but have some type of logical support. You are strictly posting rocks and saying essentially it could be something. Ok that’s about all the answers you are ever going to get and you probably will not get much enjoyment from this site. But if you find something altered by man and have questions about time periods or tool types this is a forum you can learn from. Right now you are just coming across as someone that is trying to create your own theories and not listening to the years of experience from experts on this site. I will no longer add my two cents to your posts. Best of luck.

Last edited:

justonemore

Oct 31, 2011
Indiana
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Couldn't say it better than jmaschal.
You have choices. Having picked your path and disregarding everything everybody has told you doesn't speak of us but about your disregard for what is and those here who have put up with. If we don't fit your mold, please move on to a site that does. Believe it or not they exist.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's what I think. I don't believe you are at all interested in artifacts, or in learning about them. This is your chosen type of entertainment, as a contrarian. Your posts prove this. As stated earlier, you get more comments than legitimate finds, so why change, right? This is what you do. I suspect you haunt other forums doing exactly the same thing. When you post an ordinary rock, you know it is ordinary. You seek conflict. You mentioned your son, are you teaching him this annoying pastime?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what I think. I don't believe you are at all interested in artifacts, or in learning about them. This is your chosen type of entertainment, as a contrarian. Your posts prove this. As stated earlier, you get more comments than legitimate finds, so why change, right? This is what you do. I suspect you haunt other forums doing exactly the same thing. When you post an ordinary rock, you know it is ordinary. You seek conflict. You mentioned your son, are you teaching him this annoying pastime?

Trollolololol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions