Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I worked in a mom and pop grocery store the woman told me there were always microscopic bugs in flour.
I think one of the biggest problens we face is a growing population of people who have no useful skills, but believe someone should provide for them.
Corporations are allowed to write the rules because they have the money. Like I tell my brother, when you can write a million dollar check to a politician then they will vote like you want.

Yup.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beer made Bud-Wiser Que'No?
Why yes it did! And if you're a beer drinker you're the healthiest! You drink the beer, that's a bunch of 16 oz curls= weight lifting. It's made from grain = liquid bread. And water, they're always telling us we need to hydrate to be healthy. Oh, let's not forget walking to the head, same as walking the balance beam or if the floors wet like skiing the downhill slalom. So there ya go! it's all healthy!!!!!

Last edited:

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sayin! More old drunks than old doctors!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sayin! More old drunks than old doctors!
Truth! My sisters husbands dad (Following?) Was a raging alcoholic. When he couldn't get alcohol the man would drink Listerine and AVON AFTER SHAVE no lie. Found him dead under a tree in a park surrounded by beer cans at 92 years old. I am pretty sure a tablespoon of Avon would put me down like an old hound dog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread