Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Sure you want to drink it???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    nomad roman numeral 2

Nov 2009
    nomads land
    any tector i can get my hands on
    1966 times
    Quote Originally Posted by galenrog View Post
    Someone has entirely too much time on their hands.

Time for more coffee.
    ooh ! thats a great song. "too much time on my hands" da, da .da......if i was the the president ! i'd make myself rich.

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    4171 times
    Metal Detecting
    All that extra stuff is what makes it tasty. Coca Cola is a VERY powerful worldwide corporation. I'm sure they helped write the regulations on Allowable Bug Parts (ABP) in foodstuffs. If you put a slice of bread under a microscope, you would find bug parts, no doubt. Electromagnetic radiation, chemicals, nuclear radiation, fertilizers, insecticides, tobacco, toxic waste cooked into most Chinese products, mercury in our tooth fillings. You name it. The air we breathe is toxic, having spread around the globe picking up only the Guvment knows. Our homes are built with Chinese sheet rock made from coal ash. Our waterways have toxins buried in the bottom sediments. Gold and silver mining releases enormous amounts of toxic waste, previously locked up in the soil or rock.

We could go back to an agrarian society, like around the time of Christ. Of course then, we could only expect to live 30 or 40 years. It all is what it is.
    trdking and Hillbilly Prince like this.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

Charter Member
    us
    Randy

Feb 2015
    Fullerton CA
    Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro
    5221 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad 11 View Post
    yea ! and alcohol kills brain cells. oh yes it does. but we all have our vices. although i do iindulge once in a while.
    Yes its true but it only kills off the slow moving cells so Drinking beer actually makes you smarter!!! (Thats my story and Im sticking to it)
    Anything That Comes Out of The Dirt Is Awesome!

Best find 1941 Patek Philippe 2 register flat pusher Chronograph Bought 1,000 Sold 62,000 !!
    First Year 911 Porsche Purchased 36K SOLD 140K!!! Whoo Hoo

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    7799 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kray Gelder View Post
    All that extra stuff is what makes it tasty. Coca Cola is a VERY powerful worldwide corporation. I'm sure they helped write the regulations on Allowable Bug Parts (ABP) in foodstuffs. If you put a slice of bread under a microscope, you would find bug parts, no doubt. Electromagnetic radiation, chemicals, nuclear radiation, fertilizers, insecticides, tobacco, toxic waste cooked into most Chinese products, mercury in our tooth fillings. You name it. The air we breathe is toxic, having spread around the globe picking up only the Guvment knows. Our homes are built with Chinese sheet rock made from coal ash. Our waterways have toxins buried in the bottom sediments. Gold and silver mining releases enormous amounts of toxic waste, previously locked up in the soil or rock.

We could go back to an agrarian society, like around the time of Christ. Of course then, we could only expect to live 30 or 40 years. It all is what it is.
    When I worked in a mom and pop grocery store the woman told me there were always microscopic bugs in flour.
    I think one of the biggest problens we face is a growing population of people who have no useful skills, but believe someone should provide for them.
    Corporations are allowed to write the rules because they have the money. Like I tell my brother, when you can write a million dollar check to a politician then they will vote like you want.
    trdking and Kray Gelder like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    1609 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by trdking View Post
    Yes its true but it only kills off the slow moving cells so Drinking beer actually makes you smarter!!! (Thats my story and Im sticking to it)
    Beer made Bud-Wiser Que'No?
    Chop wood..Carry water

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    4171 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    When I worked in a mom and pop grocery store the woman told me there were always microscopic bugs in flour.
    I think one of the biggest problens we face is a growing population of people who have no useful skills, but believe someone should provide for them.
    Corporations are allowed to write the rules because they have the money. Like I tell my brother, when you can write a million dollar check to a politician then they will vote like you want.
    Yup.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Beer made Bud-Wiser Que'No?
    Why yes it did! And if you're a beer drinker you're the healthiest! You drink the beer, that's a bunch of 16 oz curls= weight lifting. It's made from grain = liquid bread. And water, they're always telling us we need to hydrate to be healthy. Oh, let's not forget walking to the head, same as walking the balance beam or if the floors wet like skiing the downhill slalom. So there ya go! it's all healthy!!!!!
    Last edited by boogeyman; Nov 19, 2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Hillbilly Prince and trdking like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Priv8ear

Aug 2018
    Shenandoah Valley Va
    WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
    1595 times
    Just sayin! More old drunks than old doctors!
    trdking likes this.
    Phil

Charter Member
    us
    Randy

Feb 2015
    Fullerton CA
    Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro
    5221 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Reanm8er View Post
    Just sayin! More old drunks than old doctors!
    Truth! My sisters husbands dad (Following?) Was a raging alcoholic. When he couldn't get alcohol the man would drink Listerine and AVON AFTER SHAVE no lie. Found him dead under a tree in a park surrounded by beer cans at 92 years old. I am pretty sure a tablespoon of Avon would put me down like an old hound dog
    Anything That Comes Out of The Dirt Is Awesome!

Best find 1941 Patek Philippe 2 register flat pusher Chronograph Bought 1,000 Sold 62,000 !!
    First Year 911 Porsche Purchased 36K SOLD 140K!!! Whoo Hoo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links