OT: The TreasureNet Pet Section

JasonKelson

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, fellas! If any of you own any critters at home you may be able to relate to this, a discussion thread regarding our pets. I own a sugar glider named Damien. You might think it’s unusual to have one, but I’m always fascinated by this type of critter. He’s a tyke that loves to jump around indoors. He usually hangs out in his critter nation cage, a comfy spot for him to have fun and relaxation. He’s also nocturnal, which is why I kept his cage in the living room, so he doesn’t wake us up with his noises at late hours. Feel free to share your pet stories, guys.

15.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've a buddy who watches over me:

my buddy.JPG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ruby and Lucky, Ruby is a 15 year old female Vosmaeri Eclectus, she is the largest of the Eclectus family, Lucky is a 12 year old male Yellow Nape Amazon. They both talk but Ruby is more a lover, she loves being held while Lucky is the real talker and he loves being on my shoulder, he does not like to be held like Ruby does but will talk all day long where Ruby just wants to be held.

Ruby and Lucky.jpg Ruby.jpg 1010518_10151683811357859_1512073871_n.jpg

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Here's a picture of my Doberman girl with my Tesoro Outlaw and myself.

20180818_141742.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Ruby and Lucky, Ruby is a 15 year old female Vosmaeri Eclectus, she is the largest of the Eclectus family, Lucky is a 12 year old male Yellow Nape Amazon. They both talk but Ruby is more a lover, she loves being held while Lucky is the real talker and he loves being on my shoulder, he does not like to be held like Ruby does but will talk all day long where Ruby just wants to be held.
View attachment 1621558

I've met TH's parrots. The red one climbed up my britches leg right up to my face and said hello. The only parrots I've ever known which were as cool as that was Pat Cat's :)

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, fellas! If any of you own any critters at home you may be able to relate to this, a discussion thread regarding our pets. I own a sugar glider named Damien. You might think it’s unusual to have one, but I’m always fascinated by this type of critter. He’s a tyke that loves to jump around indoors. He usually hangs out in his critter nation cage, a comfy spot for him to have fun and relaxation. He’s also nocturnal, which is why I kept his cage in the living room, so he doesn’t wake us up with his noises at late hours. Feel free to share your pet stories, guys.

View attachment 1621542
You have to give him a girlfriend, then, he really be happy.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My true love, Tippy, a gray and black cat enjoy sleeping with me. She only eat can food with water. She wants to be the only family member with 4 legs and 1 tail. The former owner gave her up because she does not dogs and other cats. She is my one and owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread