Avast Mateys! Its "Talk like a Pirate" Day!

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Re: Avast Mateys! It's "Talk like a Pirate" Day!

gypsyheart said:
wesfrye53 said:
Dat be a mitey weak Arrr der Jimmy me boy...and Just Mona Licious the wench of the grog keg is showin ye a bit o' skin....YYYAAARRRR ::)
Dont ye be jumping in here trying to save yer matey Zestypants....Back to the galley with ye ...The only grog you'll be getting is cooking wine....Now off with ye and where did that Captain Jeffro the skallywag take off too....run like the dickens he did at the first site of skin and sass!

Me and the Monaliscious hereby take command of these waters

Yarrrr! That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on! That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Jeffro said:
Montana Jim said:

Arrrrr! Ye blasted scurvy dog!

Would ye like to be our cabin boy, Former Capt'n Jeffro? Salty Dog Wes is in the galley making us a delicious pie and Pirate Zesty Plasticsword is swabbing the deck,.........Tis a fine day at sea

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Aarrgh

Attachments

• Aarrrg.gif
    Aarrrg.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 419
  • Pirate Booty!.jpg
    Pirate Booty!.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 471
OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used

Are Pirates allowed to say "Hubba, Hubba"?

Oh, er, ummmm....

Aye me lass! It is I who be swabbing these decks from now on!

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 400

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

AAARrrrrr!!!!

Da' damned plastic sword will be the end of me...

Tis' almost midnight, the end of pirate speek is nigh! It comes like a tight sail in the trade winds... arrrrrr..... arrr

Me be swabbin' da' decks now and salty dog wes is baking pies... arrrr... tis a sad state of bein'. With Capt. jeffro as Cabin Boy... we be done fer sure...

One thing's fer sure... the pirate lass's booties are much bigger than ours! :-X

But what booties they are! YAarrrrrrr...

I'll be leavin' this ship at first dry land... carryin' only what I can fit under me arms... and me wench can carry on her back... if'in the lass's will permit it.

arrrrr

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

One last look for me maytes' - a feast for yer' eyes...

It may take some extra strong grog fer the last wench... arrrrr....

492765917_2e234fc543[1].jpg

lass\'s.JPG

pirates3[1].jpg

PirateDog[1].jpg

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Shiver me timbers...tis some mighty slim pickins fer pie makin me mateys.

Avast...de last vile wench tis a temptin fillin fer de pie I be's a makin but ifn I can finds me some pairs...er... pears I be a makin a pair...er..pear pie!

Aaaarrrr.......

Iffn ye can finds me a wench like did then I be a happy maker of me pies:

maria250.jpg

And if ye finds ye dunno like me cookin ye can set me on Madagascar if leave me to me own wits:

easymad.jpg

And den ye can be a takin "pieces o' eights" wit ya sos he can be a ordrin yur grub :

cgon92l.jpg

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Twas a fine day at sea ,me mates , but alas the high winds made me toss and turn and lose direction in the middle of the night....so all communications were lost ....This morn I see we made it all to shore ...but where is that pie?

Attachments

• sherman.jpg
    sherman.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 411
  • Cookie Wes.jpg
    Cookie Wes.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Mona and gypsy.jpg
    Mona and gypsy.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 412

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Aw me Gypsy wench...i founds meself alookin fer a bit to tide me belly over til we got to port and I et it all meself.

Avast....instead o' de cat o' nine tails at de capstan, jest sets me off at Madagascar....Aaaarrr....

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Three hip hip horays for Me Gypsygal....for assemblin the finest crew ever assembled. Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray!

A toast to ye ole blue-eyed salt, Shermanville....our first matey.....a more trusty, loyal or true first mate wed never be findin. :-*

A toast to our cook, Wesleyfrye....No more Mrs. Pauls Fish Sticks for us...for shore. He be the finest chef we be ever havin. It's pies and cakes for us! :P

A toast to our cabinboy, Jeffro....for starttin thees thread ...and fer doin whatever cabinboys do! ::) ::)

A toast to Zestypa....Zestypants?? Whar be that skalleywag, Zestypants? That rogue has a wandering eye....when I gets ahold of that bouy....I'll be shackling him to the nearest post...and givin him a lashing he'd never forgets.....And I was fixin to hav him help me with mes shoes tonight.

Attachments

• 209lt5bu.jpg
    209lt5bu.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 429

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil

Aye, I wound find myself happy to help ya with those thar shoes. Oh btw.... AAaaargggh!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Aarrrr… I’m back aboard, and I sees ye been speakin’ about me wearabouts, and accusin’ me of covortin’ ‘eh? Me wishes I be that lucky…

Don’t ask me aga... wha? What be this? *looking at Capt’n Mona Liscious’ new shoes*

Yaaarrrrr… those be some fine piratin’ shoes me lass…

It makes me want to make the scrunchy pirate arrrr face!

scott_the_pirate[1].JPG

Not the "Nancyboy the Pirate" face…

pirate 2.JPG

If ye must know lass… I was in port – shoppin’ fer ye dessert tonight… the strawberries and whip cream ye be so fond of! But with all the accussin’,and iffi’n you needs no help with yer gorgeous pirate shoes… maybe I might find another to share ye dessert with.

And if shackle me ye must… I’ll not be complainin’… just wear them shoes... and bring the whip...I might need some learnin'!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Shopping fer strawbs and whipping cream be ya now? The only theeng you best be getting 'is a on board ' , you scallywag cur...Woman in every port....spending me hard earned dabloons....and you a gawking over a pair of shiney shoes like a scullery maid on London's Row ....I'll be geeving ye me boot soon enough.......You be leeving our fine Captn Lisalicious alone..She has the ship to sail and the winds are high tonight....she doesnt need you setting her off on a wayward course.......here the crew be waiting and you be off galavanting ....Davey Jones time is drawing near and it'll be his turn at port and ye be damned then Fancyboy Jim

ou best be breenging one of those extra island women home....I cant keep playing two roles here.....Now its off to find that Geepsy.....I'm sure that Captain Jack has snuck on board and is chasing her skirt again....cant keep heem away from her....

Attachments

• Tia.jpg
    Tia.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 398

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Aye ,Tia ....I be right here still looking for my Cabin Boy Jeffro....Here I be with Decks that need a swabbing and he being no where in site....Guess I need to show him my compass to point him in the right direction....

Attachments

• Gypsy Compass.jpg
    Gypsy Compass.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 365

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Playing the role of Tia tonight is our own.....amazing Gypsyheart. Applause! :)

Playing the role of Elizabeth Swan tonight is our own very talented.....Gypsyheart! Applause! :)

And now on with our show! 8)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Copperhead said:
How long is a pirate day?....
Aye Matey...A day on the sea is like a lifetime , But a night on the Pink Pearl with Mona Lisa and Gypsy is eternity! Arrg!

Attachments

• skeleton crew.jpg
    skeleton crew.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 392
OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used

me apologies M'Lady- th' work o' a cabin lad be never done.....

Mendin' sails....​

mending sails.jpg

cleanin' up after that blasted monkey.....​

goo.jpg

AND yer scurvy curr....​

scurvy curr.jpg

De- Lousin' the mates....​

delouse.jpg

"work, work, work all day, then th' evenin' chores!"​

evenin.jpg

Aye- It be GOOD to be a cabin boy!

Top Member Reactions