Who Are You? Are thoughts speaking to you?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Consciousness (Self-Awareness) PROBABLY starts when we get a good whack on the bottom, at BIRTH... NOTHING on pre-birth "memories" (conception). Impossible for children up to 7 to live in THETA; THETA is SLEEP-land w/o day-time awareness. Children DO have fantasy-world awareness; not certain of what Brain-wave THAT is...

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Roy Masters has some good stuffs. He has been able to assist many Vets with his programs.
I would encourage anyone to seek his words.

Just, imho, everybody doesn't fit into the "cookie cutter" mold of being damaged.
Not everyone had a terrible, traumatic, horrible childhood, some did, some didn't,
so it does kinda urck me, when I see someone, coming from a place that ALL ppl are damaged.
That's just too much "broadbrush" painting, imo.

I do laugh at Diggummup, as I too believe my thoughts to be my own and not "planted" there by another, as in, no one controls anothers' mind (in normal instances)….
How one determines to handle and deal, is as unique, as their individual journey through time.
Kinda a karma thing, but we don't teach that.... any more..... either.... :BangHead:

It is interesting that our silent speech (to self) is believed to be formed in the womb. (Which I find fascinating, in that, how do you know what or how to think of the world or your place in it, before you experience the outside stimuli of, the world? Are we simply inner-specting, but from what reference point in space/place/time?)
The thoughts we form, the things we tell ourselves, ponder, question,
some do get theirs stuck in a loop of negativity....
It is good, when others can help some(instead of hurt or harm them), on this path of life.

Our instructions from Yeshua was to have "Khooba" for God, fellowman, & self.
One should search the Aramaic word "Khooba", it means to have a "positive perception" for everything you perceive (with your 5 senses), looking for the GOOD in ppl, places, things, experiences, before you seek out the negative.
Man should become more acquainted with that word, and apply it.
Seeing as how all that "love your neighbor" seems to just fall hollow,
and is working out so well....

VIVA la good mental health..... :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe Roy Masters has some good stuffs. He has been able to assist many Vets with his programs.
I would encourage anyone to seek his words.

Just, imho, everybody doesn't fit into the "cookie cutter" mold of being damaged.
Not everyone had a terrible, traumatic, horrible childhood, some did, some didn't,
so it does kinda urck me, when I see someone, coming from a place that ALL ppl are damaged.
That's just too much "broadbrush" painting, imo.

I do laugh at Diggummup, as I too believe my thoughts to be my own and not "planted" there by another, as in, no one controls anothers' mind (in normal instances)….
How one determines to handle and deal, is as unique, as their individual journey through time.
Kinda a karma thing, but we don't teach that.... any more..... either.... :BangHead:

It is interesting that our silent speech (to self) is believed to be formed in the womb. (Which I find fascinating, in that, how do you know what or how to think of the world or your place in it, before you experience the outside stimuli of, the world? Are we simply inner-specting, but from what reference point in space/place/time?)
The thoughts we form, the things we tell ourselves, ponder, question,
some do get theirs stuck in a loop of negativity....
It is good, when others can help some(instead of hurt or harm them), on this path of life.

Our instructions from Yeshua was to have "Khooba" for God, fellowman, & self.
One should search the Aramaic word "Khooba", it means to have a "positive perception" for everything you perceive (with your 5 senses), looking for the GOOD in ppl, places, things, experiences, before you seek out the negative.
Man should become more acquainted with that word, and apply it.
Seeing as how all that "love your neighbor" seems to just fall hollow,
and is working out so well....

VIVA la good mental health..... :laughing7:

ALL Children come into this world INNOCENT,what is a Child guilty of? Corruption starts at birth our Parents do to us what was done to them by their Parents which was done to them by their Parents every generation all the way back to Paradise lost. The only way out is to see how you got into it to begin with,and yes,life is perception.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corruption starts at birth our Parents do to us what was done to them by their Parents which was done to them by their Parents every generation all the way back to Paradise lost.
Ok, this is where you lose me.

What did parents do to their children, that their parents done to them, that their's did to them,
and so forth & so on....? :icon_scratch:

I may have missed that, more in-depth learning/reading, somewhere along the line.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ALL Children come into this world INNOCENT,what is a Child guilty of? Corruption starts at birth our Parents do to us what was done to them by their Parents which was done to them by their Parents every generation all the way back to Paradise lost. The only way out is to see how you got into it to begin with,and yes,life is perception.

Sounds like a GENERATIONAL CURSE or something... are we getting into RELIGION...? YECH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, this is where you lose me.

What did parents do to their children, that their parents done to them, that their's did to them,

I may have missed that, more in-depth learning/reading, somewhere along the line.

How do you view creation?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, Truth. You capitalized that. Was that accidental? Did you know Jesus said He was the way, the TRUTH and the life?

Thoughts can come from yourself, God or the devil. We have spirits, God is a spirit and the forces of evil are spirits. Of course, you are free not to believe or even consider this.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you view creation?
That is not an answer to my question.

I have a very broad view of creation, creation of what(?), it can go anywhere from:
"In the beginning God said let there be a big bang", to,
an unexplainable process of something coming into being from nothing,
forming molecules, that led matter to sustain what we call life.

I'd appreciate a straight forward answer,
as I find the circlejerk of answering a question,
with a question, to be tiresome, cumbersome, and boring.
So, let's try this again....

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, Truth. You capitalized that. Was that accidental? Did you know Jesus said He was the way, the TRUTH and the life?

Thoughts can come from yourself, God or the devil. We have spirits, God is a spirit and the forces of evil are spirits. Of course, you are free not to believe or even consider this.

Jesus was not a religious man He is what Human Beings should be. NOTHING exists that wasn't created by GOD,so how can we "create"thought?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That is not an answer to my question.

I have a very broad view of creation, creation of what(?), it can go anywhere from:
"In the beginning God said let there be a big bang", to,
an unexplainable process of something coming into being from nothing,
forming molecules, that led matter to sustain what we call life.

I'd appreciate a straight forward answer,
as I find the circlejerk of answering a question,
with a question, to be tiresome, cumbersome, and boring.
So, let's try this again....

They pass the "SIN" nature along they have no choice.Woman are an extension of their mothers as men are theirs fathers.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They pass the "SIN" nature along they have no choice.Woman are an extension of their mothers as men are theirs fathers.
Ok, thank you.
Tell me if I am interpreting this right....

"They pass the "error" nature along and have no choice." :icon_scratch:
I can buy that some parents make errors & thus teach that to their children.
I'm a little lost as to what that "error" or "sin" you speak of, is....
a little more clarification, pls.

"Women are an extension of their mothers as men are their fathers" :icon_scratch:
In what way? Their sex, their role(s), their beliefs? I am not following what you say.
I was not raised to be an extension of either of my parents, but my own entity within
the body of God.

See, I'm still a little lost, & trust me, I'm trying to see this from your perspective.
I'm not trying to be obtuse, I find the blanket statements to be just, too general...

What error/sin nature did parents pass along?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
To be fair, Jesus seems to be speaking of someone actively wishing he could proceed with his desires.
Anyway, I am pondering where do my thoughts come from.
Who is Roy Masterson? I searched but found nothing more than Facebook, which I would never join.

Oh you've joined alright. They just haven't notified you.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread