Who Are You? Are thoughts speaking to you?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, thank you.
Tell me if I am interpreting this right....

"They pass the "error" nature along and have no choice." :icon_scratch:
I can buy that some parents make errors & thus teach that to their children.
I'm a little lost as to what that "error" or "sin" you speak of, is....
a little more clarification, pls.

"Women are an extension of their mothers as men are their fathers" :icon_scratch:
In what way? Their sex, their role(s), their beliefs? I am not following what you say.
I was not raised to be an extension of either of my parents, but my own entity within
the body of God.

See, I'm still a little lost, & trust me, I'm trying to see this from your perspective.
I'm not trying to be obtuse, I find the blanket statements to be just, too general...

What error/sin nature did parents pass along?

All humans "inherit" what Adam did wrong..every woman is another Eve every man is another Adam,same stage different actors.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All humans "inherit" what Adam did wrong..every woman is another Eve every man is another Adam,same stage different actors.
Ok, thank you, again.

Are we assuming that Adam created original sin/error?
Is this something someone told you? Taught you?

(as far as the, "nothing new under the sun", which sun?
Our sun, all suns, some suns, a few suns, etc.... ?)

In your opinion, what did Adam do wrong? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, thank you, again.

Are we assuming that Adam created original sin/error?
Is this something someone told you? Taught you?

(as far as the, "nothing new under the sun", which sun?
Our sun, all suns, some suns, a few suns, etc.... ?)

In your opinion, what did Adam do wrong? :icon_scratch:

He imbibed the "Knowledge of Good and Evil" into his mind and played GOD.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh you've joined alright. They just haven't notified you.:laughing7:

Well, that is true. People have no idea. I heard a fellow say, who did a tech show, we are willingly carrying around one of the most soohisticated spying devices ever made.
When something is free, you are the product.
Download Startpage. It shows you who is tracking you at each site you visit.
Right now a Vpn is the way to go. Tor also.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, thank you.
Tell me if I am interpreting this right....

"They pass the "error" nature along and have no choice." :icon_scratch:
I can buy that some parents make errors & thus teach that to their children.
I'm a little lost as to what that "error" or "sin" you speak of, is....
a little more clarification, pls.

"Women are an extension of their mothers as men are their fathers" :icon_scratch:
In what way? Their sex, their role(s), their beliefs? I am not following what you say.
I was not raised to be an extension of either of my parents, but my own entity within
the body of God.

See, I'm still a little lost, & trust me, I'm trying to see this from your perspective.
I'm not trying to be obtuse, I find the blanket statements to be just, too general...

What error/sin nature did parents pass along?

I think...obviously children learn from their parents, culture, community the values and ways of the same. Some they keep, some they modify or discard.
Not every child is "damaged" by their parents. For better or worse, it is difficult to break free of your early childhood upbringing.
Jesus said Suffer the little children to come unto me, for such is the kingdom of heaven. I do not believe children are born in sin, or are sinful in nature. The time comes when they are responsible for their actions.
What is right or wrong varies wildly from culture to culture. Same with the idea of sin.
You sre not an extension of your parents, but your early years likely influence you a great deal.
Maybe Roy has a message for those who need that help. I have no idea. I do not know anything really.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I think...obviously children learn from their parents, culture, community the values and ways of the same. Some they keep, some they modify or discard.
Not every child is "damaged" by their parents. For better or worse, it is difficult to break free of your early childhood upbringing.
Jesus said Suffer the little children to come unto me, for such is the kingdom of heaven. I do not believe children are born in sin, or are sinful in nature. The time comes when they are responsible for their actions.
What is right or wrong varies wildly from culture to culture. Same with the idea of sin.
You sre not an extension of your parents, but your early years likely influence you a great deal.
Maybe Roy has a message for those who need that help. I have no idea. I do not know anything really.

Where did what you think come from and "I do not know anything really." Is an honest answer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread