I had a strange observation. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: I had a strange observation.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6384 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

This was my first thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xr7ator View Post
    My guess is that it has something to do with thermite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James Cash View Post
    The problem with the fire was insufficient oxygen,black smoke means incomplete combustion.Nano thermite,military grade.
    But

Now I'm thinking something far more Advanced was used.

IMO' The Nano Thermite could have been used on WTC BLD #7 .

My memory can be bad at times , but I recall that Day for Several Reasons other than the Attack , I clearly recall watching Fox News I think & someone stated (A Fire Fighter , I think ) 'We need to get away from building 7 cause "They are gonna bring it Down", I recall thinking ? how would they have time to place the charges in the right areas" especially in the Kayos on NYC on 9-11-01.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by travis.gore.79 View Post
    Never noticed that before. To many other strange things that happened that day. However this is not a “Conspiracy Theory” forum. #InsideJob.
    I hear ya.

This is the everything else forum .

Anybody who knows me I want details & I question most things , things told to me by the Media & Gov't especially.

For Me & Most others it would be in fathomable to think our Gov't would perpetuate such a "False Flag" operation on it's own people , to justify a War or 2 or even taking the Constitutional rights of privacy / Due process of "We The People".

It been done before by other world powers & our own Government .

This is a neat 'IMO' Common Sense Talk by one of my Favorite researchers (of many Fringe topics) .
    I ask that fellow T-netters , Americans a--least give this a listed , Posted Live on Sept 11 2018.

https://www.real.video/5838920628001

Thanks Davers
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

Davers

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    5684 times
    Thermite made with cuprous oxide instead of the original formula of ferric oxide supposedly burns very quickly and could potentially be packaged in a shaped charge. But that's just a rumor, I really don't know much about it.

I doubt a kerosene fire weaken that steel enough to fail by breaking. Maybe if it were repeatedly heated and quenched it would get brittle enough but that does not seem to be what happened. Just speculation on my part.

For all we know the thermite was on the plane.
    Davers and Rebel - KGC like this.
    Liberty is the Freedom to do the next Right thing.

In God We Trust

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7961 times
    The Truth
    In building 7 you could see the charges going off,building 7 collapsing because of a fire,only the most dimwitted moron would buy that garbage.
    Davers likes this.

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    5684 times
    In building 7 you could see the charges going off,building 7 collapsing because of a fire,only the most dimwitted moron would buy that garbage.
    And that's not all.

Up until WTC #1 & #2 most all steel structure building were held up by their framing or by their core. By core I mean that the concrete or block elevator shaft in the center of the structure carries more than half the load of the building. But the WTC towers were different. Because of their height a core structure is impractical being cost prohibitive. The sheer weight of materials at near the base of the buildings would have taken up most of the floor space on the first several stories from the ground up.

So what they did was design a building with most all of the load carried by the outside sheathing of the structure. What this means is that if the towers pancaked from the top down the outer sheathing of the buildings, being the load bearing walls, should have peeled away largely intact, and would have have reached out several blocks, not unlike if you peeled a banana- the skin stays intact.

But that's not what happened. These towers both fell almost completely within the city block they were built on.

In God We Trust

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    1789 times
    The Jets fuel was kerosene.

Actually jet fuel is a mix of either kerosene or naphtha with gasoline. The gasoline is for better ignition
    and helps with flow at altitude. Jet fuel has different grades like JP1 -JP4 with different amounts of gasoline.
    JP4 for example is 75/25 aprox kerosene to gasoline. (Or was)
    Not that is makes much difference in BTU content. Kerosene jet fuel is aprox 127K to 129K BTU's/ US Gal.
    Gasoline, depending on additives is about 125K BTU's/US Gal.
    I remember a guy on a ground crew that wiped down the inside of a B-47 cockpit with jet fuel because he thought the shine was nice.
    The crew chief didn't agree.
    Chop wood..Carry water

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    5684 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I remember a guy on a ground crew that wiped down the inside of a B-47 cockpit with jet fuel because he thought the shine was nice.
    The crew chief didn't agree.
    Yeah. But did the jet fuel damage the structural integrity of the airframe when it was wiped off, or not?

Rebel - KGC and Davers like this.

In God We Trust

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    1789 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckshot View Post
    Yeah. But did the jet fuel damage the structural integrity of the airframe when it was wiped off, or not?

No damage as the B-47 cockpit. It's almost all metal and painted. No where near the air frame. The problem from the crew chief's view was JP-4 is ignitable and represented a possible fire. Some people are concerned about a weapon system on fire.
    No uploaded bombs on this one and he would be prevented from accessing the cockpit if it was. Probably shot. This particular guy was a bit of a legend because of the things he did. Not a lifer.

It's actually not that easy to ignite jet fuel. Easier than straight kerosene but not like straight gas. I remember the time I saw another guy flip a lit cigarette in a can of fuel oil (same as kerosene) and it just went out like if it was water. I didn't know what to expect. For ignition the fuel/air ratio has to be right.

The updraft in a high rise might cause a supercharger or after burner effect when the fire sucks in more air. I'm not a fire guy but I've listened when fire fighters talk of how fires behave. I remember a racing boat that was powered by a jet engine. The builder intended to steer the boat by installing two blades (titanium) in the exhaust of the jet. One for up and down and the other for side to side.He underestimated the temperature of the exhaust and on the first run melted the blades. Victim of poor planing.
    Duckshot, Rebel - KGC and Davers like this.
    Chop wood..Carry water

Sep 2018
    200 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    But

Now I'm thinking something far more Advanced was used.

IMO' The Nano Thermite could have been used on WTC BLD #7 .

My memory can be bad at times , but I recall that Day for Several Reasons other than the Attack , I clearly recall watching Fox News I think & someone stated (A Fire Fighter , I think ) 'We need to get away from building 7 cause "They are gonna bring it Down", I recall thinking ? how would they have time to place the charges in the right areas" especially in the Kayos on NYC on 9-11-01.
    There is a fireman on tv saying “pull it”.
    No way did they have time to set those charges that day.
    Rebel - KGC and Davers like this.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    6384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by travis.gore.79 View Post
    There is a fireman on tv saying “pull it”.
    No way did they have time to set those charges that day.
    Yep !
    "Strange times we are livin in brother".
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Davers

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    9746 times
    I have something to add about that day.
    My brother in law is a coroner in NYC.
    That morning, three bodies still strapped into their seats were taken to the morgue. I know for a fact that a few basic checks were done.
    All three of the deceased had body temperatures of 73 degrees Fahrenheit.

That's all I have to say about that.

BC
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13782 times
    Hmmm...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links