I had a strange observation.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 st I give respect to everyone who died on Sept 11 2001 , in NY, PA , DC.

I'm curious ?

Why were the people above the Plane impact Zone (esp In the first Tower Struck ) taking off their clothes while barely hanging on to the side of the building?

This seems strange to me , but I was not there thank God.

Opinions only as I know the subject is Taboo in a way.

Thanks Davers

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagine how hot it was they were probobly cathing fire

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of them had clothes that were soaked in water, that water started heating up because of the temperatures, also the water in their bodies most likely started heating up and the clothes held that heat in like having on a heavy jacket in the summer. Boiled alive, remember heat rises so the floors above the fires were heating up like ovens. That is my thinking anyway, since many were taking their clothes off I suspect that had something to do with it.

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've watched two people in different episodes burn to death in real life cause we couldn't get to them. They didn't do anything about trying to take their clothes off, probably because the fire was so intense it was over pretty quick. Jet fuel really might be a factor in that other event.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
My guess is that it has something to do with thermite.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've watched two people in different episodes burn to death in real life cause we couldn't get to them. They didn't do anything about trying to take their clothes off, probably because the fire was so intense it was over pretty quick. Jet fuel really might be a factor in that other event.

Were there clothes wet? People in towers who were taking clothes off were exposed to high heat but not the flames at the time they were taking them off. The sprinklers should have gone off from the smoke.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an observation-

Take your kerosene torch and try to get a piece of steel I beam hot enough to bend.

If that does not work, fetch yourself a bottle of oxygen and apply oxygen to the flame while you heat your steel.

See?

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never noticed that before. To many other strange things that happened that day. However this is not a “Conspiracy Theory” forum. #InsideJob.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The problem with the fire was insufficient oxygen,black smoke means incomplete combustion.Nano thermite,military grade.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagine how hot it was they were probobly cathing fire

They were "most likely " wet ..if pipes & sprinklers were cut / busted + some were holding on to Steel that was engulfed in jet fuel & exposed to high heat not long before. ???

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of them had clothes that were soaked in water, that water started heating up because of the temperatures, also the water in their bodies most likely started heating up and the clothes held that heat in like having on a heavy jacket in the summer. Boiled alive, remember heat rises so the floors above the fires were heating up like ovens. That is my thinking anyway, since many were taking their clothes off I suspect that had something to do with it.

Very plausible & thanks for another way to look at it.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not just water- jet fuel.

Most of the fuel was burned in the main Explosion 'IMO' + the Planes that were going from Boston or JFK had been in the air for a good while , 1 flew almost to Cleveland , sooo, a good bit of fuel to get to the West Coast was already spent.

Also I don't know if some of the unfortunate Souls went up or down to the impact Zone , so their exposure to fuel may have been limited ???

I am speculating of-course.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry you had to whiteness such a terrible thing. They were true Hero's.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was my first thoughts as well.

My guess is that it has something to do with thermite.

The problem with the fire was insufficient oxygen,black smoke means incomplete combustion.Nano thermite,military grade.

But

Now I'm thinking something far more Advanced was used.

IMO' The Nano Thermite could have been used on WTC BLD #7 .

My memory can be bad at times , but I recall that Day for Several Reasons other than the Attack , I clearly recall watching Fox News I think & someone stated (A Fire Fighter , I think ) 'We need to get away from building 7 cause "They are gonna bring it Down", I recall thinking ? how would they have time to place the charges in the right areas" especially in the Kayos on NYC on 9-11-01.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never noticed that before. To many other strange things that happened that day. However this is not a “Conspiracy Theory” forum. #InsideJob.

I hear ya.

This is the everything else forum .

Anybody who knows me I want details & I question most things , things told to me by the Media & Gov't especially.

For Me & Most others it would be in fathomable to think our Gov't would perpetuate such a "False Flag" operation on it's own people , to justify a War or 2 or even taking the Constitutional rights of privacy / Due process of "We The People".

It been done before by other world powers & our own Government .

This is a neat 'IMO' Common Sense Talk by one of my Favorite researchers (of many Fringe topics) .
I ask that fellow T-netters , Americans a--least give this a listed , Posted Live on Sept 11 2018.

https://www.real.video/5838920628001

Thanks Davers

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thermite made with cuprous oxide instead of the original formula of ferric oxide supposedly burns very quickly and could potentially be packaged in a shaped charge. But that's just a rumor, I really don't know much about it.

I doubt a kerosene fire weaken that steel enough to fail by breaking. Maybe if it were repeatedly heated and quenched it would get brittle enough but that does not seem to be what happened. Just speculation on my part.

For all we know the thermite was on the plane.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
In building 7 you could see the charges going off,building 7 collapsing because of a fire,only the most dimwitted moron would buy that garbage.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In building 7 you could see the charges going off,building 7 collapsing because of a fire,only the most dimwitted moron would buy that garbage.

And that's not all.

Up until WTC #1 & #2 most all steel structure building were held up by their framing or by their core. By core I mean that the concrete or block elevator shaft in the center of the structure carries more than half the load of the building. But the WTC towers were different. Because of their height a core structure is impractical being cost prohibitive. The sheer weight of materials at near the base of the buildings would have taken up most of the floor space on the first several stories from the ground up.

So what they did was design a building with most all of the load carried by the outside sheathing of the structure. What this means is that if the towers pancaked from the top down the outer sheathing of the buildings, being the load bearing walls, should have peeled away largely intact, and would have have reached out several blocks, not unlike if you peeled a banana- the skin stays intact.

But that's not what happened. These towers both fell almost completely within the city block they were built on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread