Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: I had a strange observation.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    5259 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I had a strange observation.

1 st I give respect to everyone who died on Sept 11 2001 , in NY, PA , DC.

I'm curious ?

Why were the people above the Plane impact Zone (esp In the first Tower Struck ) taking off their clothes while barely hanging on to the side of the building?

This seems strange to me , but I was not there thank God.

Opinions only as I know the subject is Taboo in a way.

Thanks Davers
    Wrightdigger likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    16721 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    imagine how hot it was they were probobly cathing fire
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    28280 times
    A lot of them had clothes that were soaked in water, that water started heating up because of the temperatures, also the water in their bodies most likely started heating up and the clothes held that heat in like having on a heavy jacket in the summer. Boiled alive, remember heat rises so the floors above the fires were heating up like ovens. That is my thinking anyway, since many were taking their clothes off I suspect that had something to do with it.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Oct 09, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    3529 times
    Not just water- jet fuel.
    "There can be no self-government without self-discipline. There can be no self-government without self-control. There can be no liberty unless it is grounded in moral discipline and the ability to do what is right." ~ Dr. Alan Keyes

Liberty is the freedom to carry out God's will. In God We Trust.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7161 times
    The Truth
    The Jets fuel was kerosene.
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

Liberals,too stupid to know that they are really communists.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.”

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
    becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

us
    Oct 2007
    Summit County, CO
    White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
    6329 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I've watched two people in different episodes burn to death in real life cause we couldn't get to them. They didn't do anything about trying to take their clothes off, probably because the fire was so intense it was over pretty quick. Jet fuel really might be a factor in that other event.
    Just like Texas in 1880.

us
    Sep 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro
    1887 times
    My guess is that it has something to do with thermite.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    28280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RGINN View Post
    I've watched two people in different episodes burn to death in real life cause we couldn't get to them. They didn't do anything about trying to take their clothes off, probably because the fire was so intense it was over pretty quick. Jet fuel really might be a factor in that other event.
    Were there clothes wet? People in towers who were taking clothes off were exposed to high heat but not the flames at the time they were taking them off. The sprinklers should have gone off from the smoke.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 36°60'
    3529 times
    Here is an observation-

Take your kerosene torch and try to get a piece of steel I beam hot enough to bend.

If that does not work, fetch yourself a bottle of oxygen and apply oxygen to the flame while you heat your steel.

See?
    xr7ator and Davers like this.
    "There can be no self-government without self-discipline. There can be no self-government without self-control. There can be no liberty unless it is grounded in moral discipline and the ability to do what is right." ~ Dr. Alan Keyes

Liberty is the freedom to carry out God's will. In God We Trust.

Sep 2018
    137 times
    Never noticed that before. To many other strange things that happened that day. However this is not a “Conspiracy Theory” forum. #InsideJob.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7161 times
    The Truth
    The problem with the fire was insufficient oxygen,black smoke means incomplete combustion.Nano thermite,military grade.
    Duckshot and Davers like this.
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

Liberals,too stupid to know that they are really communists.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.”

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
    becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    5259 times
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    imagine how hot it was they were probobly cathing fire
    They were "most likely " wet ..if pipes & sprinklers were cut / busted + some were holding on to Steel that was engulfed in jet fuel & exposed to high heat not long before.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    5259 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    A lot of them had clothes that were soaked in water, that water started heating up because of the temperatures, also the water in their bodies most likely started heating up and the clothes held that heat in like having on a heavy jacket in the summer. Boiled alive, remember heat rises so the floors above the fires were heating up like ovens. That is my thinking anyway, since many were taking their clothes off I suspect that had something to do with it.
    Very plausible & thanks for another way to look at it.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    5259 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckshot View Post
    Not just water- jet fuel.
    Most of the fuel was burned in the main Explosion 'IMO' + the Planes that were going from Boston or JFK had been in the air for a good while , 1 flew almost to Cleveland , sooo, a good bit of fuel to get to the West Coast was already spent.

Also I don't know if some of the unfortunate Souls went up or down to the impact Zone , so their exposure to fuel may have been limited

I am speculating of-course.

Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    5259 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RGINN View Post
    Sorry you had to whiteness such a terrible thing. They were true Hero's.

Davers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links