Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

gb
    Nov 2018
    London
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Forex trading?

Hello,
    I want to start learning forex trading ...
    I would like to take my first steps but still need some basic knowledge about this topic. Which providers can you consider and where do you learn the basic steps?
    You see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I dream things as they never were and ask, "Why not?" (G. B. Shaw)

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    7799 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ninno View Post
    Hello,
    I want to start learning forex trading ...
    I would like to take my first steps but still need some basic knowledge about this topic. Which providers can you consider and where do you learn the basic steps?
    https://www.investopedia.com/univers...ket/forex1.asp

I know nothing about it. But I would think one better do their homework.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8925 times
    I have been using Oanda for a very long time. Got out of stocks shortly after I retired from the Army, back then I was mainly into Defense industry stocks. Forex is really good if your coming from Defense industry stocks and really know your power players, which nations are screwed up, which nations Officially / Unofficially use USD and Euro as their nations currency.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

Nov 2018
    9 times
    Look here
    There everything is explained about forex. Work that through, then you will learn some basics. Just so you know its not "easy money" like everyone thinks... Many people try to skip some of the learning steps that can ensure you long-term success. The fast money lures; that's the mistake that most "traders" make, and then sack their account in the first year.
    I've learned trading in equities and will soon be trading Forex as well. If you want, I can recommend you a provider. Then just send me a private message.
    "In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big." (Rush - Caravan)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links