Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The phone has rang five times at work today and four of those times it’s been The blankety blank google listing recording!

Only 5? Ours has rang . . . oh wait --- it's only rang once with a telemarketer because Vonage allows me to block their numbers. After considerable effort in diligently adding each spam call to our block list, they have become extremely rare here.

Funny one though, an insurance company called here trying to sell my deceased boss a life insurance policy.

Needless to say, I had fun with that one. He'll probably do his due diligence from now on.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see they finally caught those bozos that were robo-calling my landline 5 times a day trying to sell some medical brace crap! Even though I blocked their calls, they changed their numbers and the calls kept coming. I don't answer those calls anyway but since they caught them, I get to provide their punishment!

They all get locked into a room where there's 100,00 phones that ring every 3 seconds. I think that should go on for at least fifty years.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I see they finally caught those bozos that were robo-calling my landline 5 times a day trying to sell some medical brace crap! Even though I blocked their calls, they changed their numbers and the calls kept coming. I don't answer those calls anyway but since they caught them, I get to provide their punishment!

They all get locked into a room where there's 100,00 phones that ring every 3 seconds. I think that should go on for at least fifty years.

To the pain . . . in a room with 100 ringing phones!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I cannot rewind the radio, no matter how much I want to hear that tune again!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is with these morons that have to blow their grass clippings out into the street when cutting their grass. Did they just use up there last two brain cells? Bet they are litterbugs too.

Arthur-Dent

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay!!
Yesterday, the Viking and I visited a local State Park so we could find a zincoln!
That would have been nice if...IF we hadn't had to wait at the ranger box.
Normally we have a pass through lane for those who spend the 11 bucks for the annual parks pass which entails a P designation on your license plate tab.
The problem is that entitled people sneak through.
Now, we all have to wait while some kid looks at your plate.

So no.. I'm not here to whine about it!
I'll be volunteering at the local State parks being a snoop in a golf cart looking for scofflaws!
I could be like most and just whine about it.

Naw, we didn't come this far through inaction!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread