Whiner's Thread: Whine about anything

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Have anyone noticed everyone is now challenged? Everyone faces adversity?
You do not get a cold anymore-you face a health challenge. The neighbor kid is not a lazy nimrod-he faces adversity in his class work.
(Granted you can use this to your advantage. Like you oversleep. So you tell your boss you ran into traffic and he gives you the evil eye and gives you all the crap work.
But if you tell him you were challenged by traffic and overcame adversity, he will look at you with new respect and maybe even give you a raise.)

That crap all started with Mad Dog, then Wine Collers and Boones Farm back in the day; then those people became adults kept drinking that crap and started doing things like putting lunchables and pudding cups in their fat tard kids sack lunches. Then those kids grew up with this sense of entitlement and throwing around things like freedom of speech.

You have any idea how fast people like Snowden or Manning would have been skinned alive if that took place even 10 years prior. They all know they can get away with it all because my generation is nearly out of the picture.

You know what you did when you caught a off site (not black site) prisoner masturbating as you walked by or during questioning. Well, just saying they never pulled that again. But these days, even Off Site prisoners get diagnosed with some crap called CMD and get even more free time. Like really.

Yeah I guess these complaints are sort of industry relative, perhaps my examples where not what many would call norm. But I bet it has gotten so bad that even the old convicts are complaining.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That crap all started with Mad Dog, then Wine Collers and Boones Farm back in the day; then those people became adults kept drinking that crap and started doing things like putting lunchables and pudding cups in their fat tard kids sack lunches. Then those kids grew up with this sense of entitlement and throwing around things like freedom of speech.

You have any idea how fast people like Snowden or Manning would have been skinned alive if that took place even 10 years prior. They all know they can get away with it all because my generation is nearly out of the picture.

You know what you did when you caught a off site (not black site) prisoner masturbating as you walked by or during questioning. Well, just saying they never pulled that again. But these days, even Off Site prisoners get diagnosed with some crap called CMD and get even more free time. Like really.

Yeah I guess these complaints are sort of industry relative, perhaps my examples where not what many would call norm. But I bet it has gotten so bad that even the old convicts are complaining.

You and Red James Cash are right. Can't say what I want cause of rules.
Like I posted in another place, the America I grew up in seems like a dream. At every turn people always start by apologizing and qualifying for venturing to go too near to speaking the truth.
Things are going to change of course. That is natural. But look around and you see a generation full of males who are six year old girls, and women who are perpetual adolescents.
It is encouraging to see Paris being lit up. Who would have thought that?
Problem is there appears to be bad actors taking advantage of the chaos.
Ok, I better stop lol.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I'm getting bozos calling me on my cell phone (twice a day for a week) claiming to be from Social Security. I never answer a call I don't recognize so they leave a message stating that my SS# has been compromised and I need to call them immediately. Had to laugh though, the last two calls they really screwed up because the first half of the message was in a foreign language and the rest was in English.

How about this for an idea? I figure out where these people are calling from, drag them out into the street and everybody in town is handed a baseball bat!!! I'm bad...

Sorry, I had to add this to the post...

I saved the last two calls from these morons and the very last thing they said in the messages was, "Have a nice day!"

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
How about Tnet Cop Haters, the site has a very large group of trolls who hate cop.

Then of course the users who have many users names and come right out and say they do.

Nov 22, 2018
PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man...Here we go.

Weed isn't legal and Beer at the distributor is up to almost a dollar a can.

Living in a city surrounded by no one that speaks English but police would rather sit and pull people over for going 12mph over the speed limit because it's all about $revenue$ and they're not getting any of that for sending these people back to their country.

Trying to check out at Walmart or the grocery store with 2 lanes open and 10 people and their 7 kids in front with pajamas on at 3pm, a cart completely overflowing with crap...and then they whip out an ACCESS card AND NOW I'M WAITING A HALF AN HR IN LINE AND I'M PAYING FOR YOUR SH!T TOO?!?! And on that note trying to get any help at all especially getting someone with the key to the ammo cabinet.

Like someone else said...Getting 3 calls a day from scammers that leave 2 second messages. I can't even block these people fast enough.

Working 3rd shift.

Working with people who come in sick as a dog, cough and sneeze into the open air WTF! They don't bathe and smell so bad people actually have to report them to HR for making them nauseous AND they don't wash their hands after taking a sh*t. C'moooooon people!

Trying to talk to Park Rangers and getting a "No" before i even get the question out about if i can hunt or not and an attitude ta'boot. Basically, trying to find anywhere to hunt at all without "sneaking" around or feeling like i'm in a grey area of the law which are so vague and nonsensical

I bought a new car for 10K a few months ago and 2 weeks in i walked out to go to work, someone hit it while it was parked and dented the hood, a month later it was towed at 4AM...i still can't get the city to tell me why, when i picked it up from the impound lot it had a parking ticket on the windshield from 2AM -- 2AM! Who the hell tickets a legally parked car with good tags and inspection at 2am? (the city waived that...their so nice) and last month someone in the oncoming lane hit a heavy traffic cone over the median at 45mph and busted my front bumper and sped off.

I can't afford a House because the School Tax for the kids I don't have and Yearly Property Tax for something i would already own would be as much as a 2nd mortgage.

Wow, thanks guys...Don't judge me.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I lived in Germany to for a long while; total ghetto trash place.

You should move to the States, try to pick a nice location.

Oh man...Here we go.

Weed isn't legal and Beer at the distributor is up to almost a dollar a can.

Living in a city surrounded by no one that speaks English but police would rather sit and pull people over for going 12mph over the speed limit because it's all about $revenue$ and they're not getting any of that for sending these people back to their country.

Trying to check out at Walmart or the grocery store with 2 lanes open and 10 people and their 7 kids in front with pajamas on at 3pm, a cart completely overflowing with crap...and then they whip out an ACCESS card AND NOW I'M WAITING A HALF AN HR IN LINE AND I'M PAYING FOR YOUR SH!T TOO?!?! And on that note trying to get any help at all especially getting someone with the key to the ammo cabinet.

Like someone else said...Getting 3 calls a day from scammers that leave 2 second messages. I can't even block these people fast enough.

Working 3rd shift.

Working with people who come in sick as a dog, cough and sneeze into the open air WTF! They don't bathe and smell so bad people actually have to report them to HR for making them nauseous AND they don't wash their hands after taking a sh*t. C'moooooon people!

Trying to talk to Park Rangers and getting a "No" before i even get the question out about if i can hunt or not and an attitude ta'boot. Basically, trying to find anywhere to hunt at all without "sneaking" around or feeling like i'm in a grey area of the law which are so vague and nonsensical

I bought a new car for 10K a few months ago and 2 weeks in i walked out to go to work, someone hit it while it was parked and dented the hood, a month later it was towed at 4AM...i still can't get the city to tell me why, when i picked it up from the impound lot it had a parking ticket on the windshield from 2AM -- 2AM! Who the hell tickets a legally parked car with good tags and inspection at 2am? (the city waived that...their so nice) and last month someone in the oncoming lane hit a heavy traffic cone over the median at 45mph and busted my front bumper and sped off.

I can't afford a House because the School Tax for the kids I don't have and Yearly Property Tax for something i would already own would be as much as a 2nd mortgage.

Wow, thanks guys...Don't judge me.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do live in the states. Berks Co, PA. USA

I wasn't going to say anything but..
I would say get out. Sell everything and move to a small town in Missouri, Texas, Louisiana, some place that shares your values. Why live with the stress, and burn your life up that way.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why in @&$? can't I buy a cell phone? They don't make cellular phones anymore, just cameras with gps, internet connection, and a walkie talkie.

I don't want any of that claptrap! I already have a camera, a gps, and a computer. All I want is freaking telephone.

Other than that, life is good.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why in @&$? can't I buy a cell phone? They don't make cellular phones anymore, just cameras with gps, internet connection, and a walkie talkie.

I don't want any of that claptrap! I already have a camera, a gps, and a computer. All I want is freaking telephone.

Other than that, life is good.

My Grandmother has one of the first cordless house phones...The thing buzzez so bad you can't hear a thing. We've all bought her different phones..."It's not the one like she has!!" She's still trying to use it!!! We have to call her on her cell because we can't hear a thing if we call her on the land line.....Then try to explain to her why the rotory phone in the basement won't work......:laughing7:

My cell does things on it's own...Can't figure out how to turn half of the crap off...Try to add a contact to that thing? you need a programming degree.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every bleeping time a team needs a quarterback you hear the whining about caepernick. "I don't know why they can't give him a shot ."
Oh, I don't know. Maybe cause the idiot wore pig socks and painted all cops as racists? Wore a shirt with face of a mass murderer on it down to Florida?
Sign this dude after that anthem business has finally died down? Sign a guy who sued the league?
People forget NFL teams are a business with a bottom line. Not a political activism league.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Get a Thuraya XT Pro Dual Duckshot.

when phones went crazy, I switched to sat phones. I pay 20 bucks a months and can talk where ever I want.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a Thuraya XT Pro Dual Duckshot.

when phones went crazy, I switched to sat phones. I pay 20 bucks a months and can talk where ever I want.

I gotta look into that. $900 though, kind of expensive. What is the coverage like on a Sat phone? Are there dead times of the day, like are the satellites ever out of view?

Hey OddJob, speaking of expensive, my cousin treed and shot a 120lb lion last month. NM. He is getting a full mount, just like it was treed pose. I hope that his wife lets him keep it in the house. Might have to build an addition. :laughing7:

The1rod

Jan 18, 2018
Hudson co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully this doesn't push too much into politics, but my complain is taxes! Why is it that as a single hard working male I seem to pay the most and get less back at return time! I don't have kids that use the schools that the tax money pays for, I don't have kids that are on government medical plans, Im not driving kids to soccer practice or all over town on the roads that taxes pay for, but then all these people with kids that are using the thing taxes pay for, oh they are the ones getting $10000 returns while I'm over here getting $1500 after making the same amount and paying the same about, but they keep my extra $8500 to pay for everything that everyone else's kids use! Also why is overtime taxed so hard! If I'm gonna bust my a$$ and work 65 hours a week at night in the cold, I deserve to keep my money, back of on the taxes a little bit instead of punishing people who are willing to work extra hard!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I gotta look into that. $900 though, kind of expensive. What is the coverage like on a Sat phone? Are there dead times of the day, like are the satellites ever out of view?

Hey OddJob, speaking of expensive, my cousin treed and shot a 120lb lion last month. NM. He is getting a full mount, just like it was treed pose. I hope that his wife lets him keep it in the house. Might have to build an addition. :laughing7:

Coverage is world wide not dead zones; one sat sim card and one gsm (normal) sim card. You can go to the South pole, North Korea, then Ghan or sit in some Homeland security cell blocker and still be fine.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully this doesn't push too much into politics, but my complain is taxes! Why is it that as a single hard working male I seem to pay the most and get less back at return time! I don't have kids that use the schools that the tax money pays for, I don't have kids that are on government medical plans, Im not driving kids to soccer practice or all over town on the roads that taxes pay for, but then all these people with kids that are using the thing taxes pay for, oh they are the ones getting $10000 returns while I'm over here getting $1500 after making the same amount and paying the same about, but they keep my extra $8500 to pay for everything that everyone else's kids use! Also why is overtime taxed so hard! If I'm gonna bust my a$$ and work 65 hours a week at night in the cold, I deserve to keep my money, back of on the taxes a little bit instead of punishing people who are willing to work extra hard!

For real dude, you can not be serious.

OK, then I will just come right out and say it. Because you are white, they get all.

Its the PC thing to do.

The1rod

Jan 18, 2018
Hudson co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For real dude, you can not be serious.

OK, then I will just come right out and say it. Because you are white, they get all.

Its the PC thing to do.

Not sure if you are being a smarta** or just an a**? :dontknow:

I hate how online you cant always tell the difference between sarcasm and serious!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate the annoying low battery beeping from the smoke detectors! Argh! And why do they always start beeping in the middle of the night?

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beats being under dog poop - seems like every time I go to the fairgrounds, I get a good signal somewhere under a pile of :tongue3:
dog poop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread