Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys who can't hit the bowl from less than 18" away. Crap, why not? It's not like you're Drew Brees trying to drop a pass into a 12" circle from 40 yards away!

When the toilet seat is up, they miss the bowl --- go through the seat --- and piss on the cover, spraying the seat and the floor with urine! I'm pretty sure it isn't an accident.

If we had minors working here, that would be one thing. These are supposed to be adults. What, were their mommies to cheap to buy Cheerios? A three year old boy sees it as a real challenge to keep "pushing" a oat cereal under with his pee pee. Maybe I'll buy a box and take each of our delivery guys back there and let them have a go at it.

"Stick buns" are not for me . . . time to strike back.

Rather than whine though, I think I'm going to invent a "cure".

• As a former "hardware hacker" I have a few "moisture sensors" lying around.
  • Working in a furniture store, I have access to some water pumps for ice makers.
  • As an assistant working with security systems, I have access to some compact 12v batteries to power the pumps.
  • As a solid state aficionado, I have some skills in building circuits to "create" interesting items of an electric nature.
  • Thanks to a friend, I have some small IV bags to hold the apple cider vinegar (wanted to use skunk scent, but I need to keep my job for the health insurance).

In my old life, I have excelled at "revenge" pranks --- co workers used to call me other names we can't use here.

When it's done, I may try to market it --- especially if it's the boss who is the guilty party.

What are you building? I am pretty sure it is a silent protest when they pee all over the stall. That and not flushing.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What are you building? I am pretty sure it is a silent protest when they pee all over the stall. That and not flushing.

No, it will fire back. Pee on the seat will trigger a pump which will fire about 2 cups of liquid back at the perpetrator.

Thus the apple cider vinegar (still would rather the "eau de skunk", but I'm pretty sure that's too much and would result in termination of employment at a minimum).

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, it will fire back. Pee on the seat will trigger a pump which will fire about 2 cups of liquid back at the perpetrator.

Thus the apple cider vinegar (still would rather the "eau de skunk", but I'm pretty sure that's too much and would result in termination of employment at a minimum).

Sounds pretty cool lol. Maybe plain water with yellow food coloring to make them think they got a richoset.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I HATE that I just wasted 30 mins. of my life (that I will never get back) reading everyone else's Whines.....

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trump serves hamburgers and people are still whining? How empty can your life be? Oh wait these are the same people who are on suicide watch cause Alabama lost to Clemson.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
OK...WHINING! ! !! !!! !!!
About my Chiefs....Dammit man..again???

Sorry, just gained composure...lol

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK...WHINING! ! !! !!! !!!
About my Chiefs....Dammit man..again???

Sorry, just gained composure...lol
Lmao....the Chiefs and old Eagles fan should all get together and whine together....years of it. Lots of Reid talk. It could be alot worse...you could live in Michigan (like me) and have to root for the Lions!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe a hologram of a toilet on a sheet of acrylic, causing splash back.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Anything ?
BoA can kiss my @$$!
No phone call!
No letter!
No email, no nudda to tell me that my merchant services contract has expired.
Imagine my surprise when I realized that my credit card terminals are NOT functioning this morning!
After a frantic call to Bank of Communists ( America ) they told me that since my account expired that I would have to sign a new three year contract and buy new terminals that comply with the new Visa regulations concerning post transaction purchases..1200 dollars worth...

Yep!
You can kiss my broke @$$!

BC

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Anything ?
BoA can kiss my @$$!
No phone call!
No letter!
No email, no nudda to tell me that my merchant services contract has expired.
Imagine my surprise when I realized that my credit card terminals are NOT functioning this morning!
After a frantic call to Bank of Communists ( America ) they told me that since my account expired that I would have to sign a new three year contract and buy new terminals that comply with the new Visa regulations concerning post transaction purchases..1200 dollars worth...

Yep!
You can kiss my broke @$$!

BC

There are tons of payment processing companies who would break their neck to provide you with this service and deposit the funds in your bank ... some for less than 1% per transaction. We've been doing it here for years. Just be careful when you go over the paperwork and watch out for "fees" that can be added. We have our accountant review the agreements before we commit to a new company, making sure it's a better deal than what we already have.

When they find out you don't have a processor for your transactions, it'll probably look something like this:

View attachment 1699518

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are tons of payment processing companies who would break their neck to provide you with this service and deposit the funds in your bank ... some for less than 1% per transaction. We've been doing it here for years. Just be careful when you go over the paperwork and watch out for "fees" that can be added. We have our accountant review the agreements before we commit to a new company, making sure it's a better deal than what we already have.

When they find out you don't have a processor for your transactions, it'll probably look something like this:

View attachment 1699518

Your pic didn't show. So I'm whining :)

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"@$!@$!@$!!! #@@@@@@%^&$%^&%$#&^#*((%&)^#%##>#!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! ???????? !!!!!!!!!! $%#@%!!!!!!!"

I dug about 67 square nails about two weeks ago. That was what I was screaming in the middle of a field.

Have you ever watched a "hitler finds out" video? That's what I sounded like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread