worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This will make sense to the ones that still have a bit of commonsense left, everyone else will FUME with anger!

Have you become what you hate?

by Roy Masters

Part 1

Either you become what you hate, or you fall victim to what you hate. There is no other choice for a hater. If you fall victim to what you hate, you actually embrace the hated person in a kind of love/hate relationship that has nothing to do with love at all. Love is an entirely different concept about which the average person knows nothing--especially the Hollywood "romantics," and liberal slime of all kinds. As I have often commented on the radio and in print, all liberals are slime bags of the lowest order, albeit a sophisticated lower order, the most sophisticated of the lower "slobodians," and they are the most responsible for the horror that is America today: the crime in the streets, the drugs, the children born out of wedlock to a future of hopelessness, prisons filling up with so many people that they are running out of room for them, the murder, the mayhem, the alcoholism, the weakening and demoralization of America. They all fit the political label of "liberal." And they are all mentally sick people with a compulsion to destroy everything that is good and decent, without putting anything of value in its place, and their so-called solutions are disastrous.

What's more, most of you are sitting in the audience, sucking your thumb and eating popcorn while watching the brainwashing tripe that is being presented to you in the form of sitcoms, movies, whatever--the very trash that has demoralized your family. On top of that, you have allowed the taxes to escalate to the point that both you and your wife have to work in order to pay them, oblivious to the growing underclass that doesn't have to work at all, thanks to your unconscious and unintentional generosity. If one of you were to give up the outside job, perhaps someone in the underclass could work, but none of them are able to work because they have all been spoiled rotten. They have been programmed not to work and probably could no longer work even if they tried. That's how demoralized the recipients of your largesse have become.

How did they get that way? Well, they have had too much "love" from the slime-bag liberals. They are sick, sick people, and I want you who listen to me and read my books to know that your great religion, the Judeo-Christian ethic, has not withstood the onslaught of these lawless slobodians who have practically destroyed your country and now stand unholy in high places.

I have a lot to say to my cowardly fellow-Americans. This country will not go out with a bang, but with a whimper. If you look at the history of America, the recent history, the last thirty years, you will see that the attempt to demoralize America has been purposefully and carefully planned. And it has succeeded. We should hang our heads in shame because we should know that it is impossible to conquer a noble people. It just can't be done. It is absolutely impossible. And the target of the one-worlders was this magnificent country that was once known as the United States. Well, it's still known as the United States, but if the people around the world knew what is going on in this country right now, they would think twice about coming over here. We are almost totally demoralized--at least enough so to manifest our weakness before our enemies. How did it happen?

Perhaps it is time to reexamine our propensity to become what we hate. We have listened too long to the America-hating intellectuals who have known how to capitalize on our tendency to respect--even to venerate--the holders of degrees, and we have been too quick to accept their pronouncements, no matter how silly and seditious, as the voice of authority. Now, let me remind you, my fellow Americans, that we are not supposed to be subject to authority. We the people are sovereign citizens. Our government and our intellectuals, whoever they are, work for us.

Most of us are too suggestible. Most of us have been demoralized. I, on the other hand, am not demoralized--no one can play that game with my brain. I see clearly what is going on and that is why I persist in trying to wake you up. If enough of us wake up and take a stand on principle, we might save America. Unfortunately, most of you have been demoralized. What do I mean by that? Well, if you have sex before marriage, you have been demoralized. You have been stupid enough to fall for the stupid notion that throwing off the shackles of morality has liberated you to be yourself. So then you have babies out of wedlock, just as you have been programmed to do. And then society says, "Oh, these poor children don't have much of a chance for a future, so let's give these unwed mothers a nice house and an income." So naturally we have more and more unwed mothers and more and more babies, more and more irresponsibility, more and more demoralization, more and more perversity, more disease, more Aids, and where will it end? The fathers have been kicked out of the home by the welfare workers, and we have become a nation of degenerates.

Of course there was a method in the madness that has created this vast underclass of degenerates. You, even you, may be one of those underclass people, and you may be cursing me for my persistence in sounding the alarm. On the other hand, you may be one of those I can help because my words have hit home with you. You may see how you have been targeted, cultivated, and seduced into becoming the cannon fodder for the next conflagration, the revolution that is breathing down our necks. You are being primed to take your place in an army, an anti-American, anti-white race, anti-God army and you are going to blame everybody except the people who have screwed you.

Where are the innocents? When you become angry as you look back on your life and you see what an abysmal failure it is, your ego recoils--no ego wants to admit its failure. What's more, you don't even know how you became a failure. You were born into it. You were born into an anti-God, anti-common sense, anti-all-that-is-decent environment, and it has corrupted you. If you are lucky enough to have escaped the inner-city scene, stay away from it; don't go down there--they'll kill you. But you see what it's like through movies and the media--the horror that engulfs millions of people--and they vote. That's how we got Clinton and his gang.

I don't want to concentrate on the purely political aspects of our degradation, but they play a part in the grand scheme that we cannot afford to overlook. You are in danger from all sides. The fact that you have been born into poverty and degeneration and immorality and perversity has caused you to see these things as normal, and some lawyer who teaches in the university says, "You don't understand black people." But not all black people are as he chooses to see them. Those who are sensible and those who have adopted the Judeo-Christian ethic and have become good Americans are real people and he doesn't count them. Unfortunately, black people are targeted as the innocent victims of hate-filled white people by the communist change agents among us in order to create and sustain a race issue.

Surely you have noticed how the race card is constantly being played and the old injustices of slavery are being treated as current events, in spite of the fact that black people of today have more opportunity in this country than they ever had anywhere else. And that goes for all the other minorities in our midst: Jewish people, Chinese people, Russians. No other country in the world offers so much to so many, whether they came here in chains or of their own free will. We have equal rights here, and those who cannot obtain those rights have only themselves to blame because they are not right. You cannot give rights to right people. The mere idea of having to be given a quality that they already possess in abundance and consider to be their birthright is an anathema to them, a stench to their nostrils. Their right grows from their love and respect for God's laws, and it is frightening to those others because it requires them to look at their wrong. They are afraid of freedom, afraid of goodness, afraid of truth, afraid of anything that makes them look at themselves and see how abysmally they have failed. They are haters of those who are good. Once you have a whole nation within a nation of failures who don't even know how they ever got to be failures by being born into corruption, a strange phenomenon occurs. Do you remember my teaching about our tendency to embrace our corrupter? Women who have been hurt by their father are attracted to men like their father; they actually bring out the qualities of their father in their husbands without knowing they are doing it. They remain totally unconscious of the fact that they are bringing out the worst in their men. Or they will choose a man who is weak like their father. When they do, they themselves become facsimiles of their tyrannical mother.
Part 2

Every home contains a tyrant, and a weak man will always find a tyrant mother to marry because he had a tyrant mother and a weak father. So they match. We are always gravitating toward one or the other because we become what we hate. Either that, or we become a permanent victim of the one we hate by embracing the hate object and giving it power. I hope you understand this principle because it is the basic rule of thumb behind all human demoralization. You are demoralized by your parents, by liberals, by the media--the vicious, disgusting media we have. They seem to be engaged in a deliberate attempt to demoralize America.

Intellectuals are not America-friendly. There is something about a full-blown intellectual that is dangerous. Paul Johnson has written a book about intellectuals that is worth reading. He warns us to keep away from them as they are easily corrupted and they will sacrifice human lives to their cockamamie ideas of the way things ought to be. While pretending to goodness, they are haters of all that is really good, handmaidens of the devil.

I didn't say you should not be intelligent. I am intelligent, but my intellect is not sovereign. The intellectual allows his mind to lead him so far off the untrodden path that he leaves his common sense far behind. By going the way of the intellectual you can lose your goodness and wholesomeness. When a person is corrupted, he loses sight of common sense and he becomes an enemy of common sense. He sucks up knowledge to compensate for the enormous guilt and inferiority that he intuitively feels as the result of his putting his mind ahead of God, and his ego is constantly engaged in a search for justification. Intellectuals become very prideful, and the more prideful they become, the guiltier they become, and the more they suck up knowledge to feed their conceit. They may pretend to have your best interest at heart, but they never do. They are smart enough to get their degrees, but they are very dangerous, and most of them are liberals or fascists. Hitler was a fascist intellectual, but we don't have to concern ourselves with fascists now, because the danger in this country is coming, not from the Right, but from the Left, the intellectual Left.

Anything left or right of center is dangerous. America used to be a centrist country; people had common sense. When people are seduced from their common sense they are corrupted. They become a Left or a Right. First of all the Left because of its seductive essence, its ability to make people doubt themselves in the manner of the serpent in the garden. And if there is to be a rebellion against that which is about to take us over, it would come from the Right.

What do you think happened in Germany? The communist-inspired schemes to save the economy inspired the slide to the Left, but they failed miserably. Then the fascists took over under Hitler, as a right-wing backlash, and destroyed the country in a kind of masculine vs. feminine confrontation. The left wing is subtle and seductive and feminine, ego-stroking, sensuous. It pulls us out of our tree and creates chaos. It is followed by a resurgence of morality from right-wing extremists: fascists, an ayatollah, even a fundamentalist Jew or a fundamentalist Christian because there's not a hair's-breadth difference between them. They are all off their rocker, the overly religious and the non-religious. I don't really know which is worse.

Now, to return to this disgusting human being who is positioned very well to lead us to doomsday because we no longer walk softly while carrying a big stick. We have lost our resolve because we now want to please everyone and be a friend to the whole world. We have lost our character. So the enemies of our country, especially Islamic fundamentalists, are licking their lips in anticipation of our collapse. They are popping up everywhere in the world and they are dangerous. We have a pod of them here in the United States, headed by Louis Farrakhan. They are haters of America, of Jews, of Christians--even of God Himself. They are like the fundamentalists who say they love God, but they certainly fail to represent Him. Many people have rebelled against such hypocrisy, saying "If that represents God, I want nothing to do with Him," so they become Leftists, saying "at least, I'll be an honest thief or drug addict and I'll have fun my own way."

That's how the pendulum swings from left to right, passing center once in a while, never finding God's grace to stay the course.

So I'll try again to get back to the liberal university professor who is so adept at playing the race card, angrily and viciously. He has been well programmed to cooperate with the subversive forces that are getting ready to destroy America, from the inside as well as the outside. After all, present-day war has to be mounted with great stealth. A country like America can not be brought down easily. It has to be carefully set up to fail, and this professor uses the race card. He says, "You should be able to understand the black people in the inner city" (those who have been programmed to act as a battering ram to destroy America with their crime, alcoholism, chaos, and children out of wedlock) "because they are unable to make a living, they have no opportunity, and they're frustrated."

I say that they have plenty of opportunity; they just don't know how to avail themselves of it. They have been programmed to fail and to blame the rest of us.

To digress a minute--when you get married, without knowing you're doing it, you embrace your corrupter. You marry a man just like your father, and if you're unlucky, not strong enough, you will have created another circumstance like the one in the home you left: you're the mother, he's the dad for the next generation of poor little kids. Or you marry a weak man, and you become the dictator. But the point is that you always embrace your corrupter if you're not to become his victim, but you will always become his victim unless you become his victimizer. You may not know how to become the victimizer because you only know how to be a victim; in fact, you may hate the role of victimizer so much that your only choice is to be a victim, which is true of most people because they are not ruthless enough to take on that power.

The trouble is that when you are a victim, your children will become victims and you will become the victimizer, simply because people are always weak before the strong and strong before the weak. You elected your corrupter; you embraced it, and it reinforces itself in you, so you are always weak before the strong and strong before the weak. We wind up in a military chain of command. Now we have this person telling us that white folks bear the entire burden of guilt for what has happened to the inner-city blacks who deal in drugs because it has become their way of life, the only way open to them, thanks to white oppression.

This man has been sending letters to black people, saying that because they have been badly treated and still have to make a living somehow, "selling drugs is perfectly normal: how else can you make a living?"

Now, that is utterly insane. And he goes on to justify jury nullification simply because a disproportionate number of blacks are incarcerated. In other words, black people can commit no crime. Do you see this as the formula for disaster it is? It means they are free to run amok, and they are already doing just that in the inner cities. They have been licensed by our left-wing intellectuals and do-gooders to come out of the inner cities pillaging and killing. That is the kind of strife that is about to take America by storm: Civil War or insurrection, whatever you choose to call it. When the fundamentalists beyond our borders see our confusion and disarray, they will join the fray. And we won't be ready for them.

Of course, I am begging the people in reach of my words, black, white, green, or pink, not to listen to this kind of insanity. If you do, you will become part of the insanity that is splitting America apart. You will be part of the reason our country will be awash in blood. The man who is using the race card to whip us into a froth of violence is totally mad, totally insane, coming out of hatred. The trouble is that angry persons are believable. Their anger has a way of matching your own anger, your own need to blame. If you don't know how to overcome your feelings and see how your anger is being kindled toward all the wrong people, you need to get my cassette. It will teach you how to overcome rage so that it can no longer inspire or control your actions.

The only way you can shake off your identification with, or victimization by, the force of hatred is to find your center, your true identification with your Creator, and maintain it against all the forces of evil.

What I am trying to do is to avoid another civil war in America. No one is talking about it, at least not on the air or in the news. No discussion is going on publicly because the lid is on it. The media are doing what the media always do. They allow all who cherish anti-American sentiments to have their say, and only sparingly and begrudgingly do they give others some grossly unequal time to retaliate. So the advantage always goes to the bad guys who want to destroy and demoralize us. They think they are getting their day in the sun.

People are coming up with outrageous lies, like Hitler's. He blamed the Jews for everything. First, he ousted the communists, but that didn't satisfy his hate and need for revenge, the need to find justification and elevation through degrading others, so then he started on the Jews who were helpless. Of course, American white people are not that helpless, but they have been guilty of sitting on their thumbs while unconscionable things were happening, such as jury nullification as it was used on behalf of O. J. Simpson and the criminal King and against the interests of Reginald Denny, who had been beaten by blacks. As long as we allow jury nullification, who can build a case for truth?
Part 3

It doesn't make sense, but jury nullification provides an excellent example of how we become what we hate. Black people as a whole, not all, but as a whole, have become what they hate. I grant you that black people have been mistreated in the past, but Jewish people have also been mistreated and they never became what they hated. That explains their survival as a nation or a group of people. But now, right here in America, I see Jewish people becoming demoralized along with everyone else. They are all going down the drain together. However, Jews as a race of people survived by not returning evil for evil, and thus becoming what they hated.

When we embrace our corrupter we always believe his most outrageous lies. In the case of Hitler Germany, Jews had played no part in its downfall, just as today in America, white people are responsible for our social degradation only in the sense that they allowed it to happen, like a woman with a tyrannical husband. She tries to appease that husband, but instead of making him better, she helps him to become more of a tyrant. In a manner of speaking, America's guilt came from being too generous, not knowing enough about the nature of real love to maintain a proper balance during the social revolution of the 60s. In striving for a "great society," we did too much; we handed out too much welfare and made too many concessions to minorities. In doing so, we brought about a change of roles. Americans used to be consciously or unconsciously cruel--not everyone, of course, but enough of us to create the hardship and suffering of minorities that led to the injured outcry of the civil rights movement of the 60s and 70s.

The movement was successful to a degree, but it was not done with propriety. It was done with anger, and as the rest of America's population gave into that anger they created a tyrant. If you are violated by anyone, you may embrace your corrupter or you may even become a corrupter yourself, but if you start to weaken and give in to guilt feelings, you risk a complete role reversal. This often happens in the home: one person hurts another by being angry and violent, perhaps because the victim has known how to bring out the worst in that person, and he suddenly realizes the harm he has done and he tries to make up to his victim. As a result, the victim becomes a tyrant. That is exactly what has happened to America.

Now we have a Frankenstein's monster on our hands. We have given in, given in, given in, conceded, conceded, conceded, but we haven't loved one another in the proper way. All we've done is given in to the monster of our own creation. We've treated our children the same way. We take out our frustration on our children after a fight with a husband. As a result, some of those children will become passive, thus bringing out the tyrant in you the same way you brought the tyrant out in your husband, but one of the children may rebel and become such a tyrant himself that the more you try to struggle with him, the meaner he gets. So then you try loving him, and because you feel so guilty, you make this child a special target of your love. You see that you've failed to get this child's love and the more you try to get it, the more he hates you. The guilt drives you to do more for him than you should, and the child becomes a vicious criminal. You scratch your head and wonder why he ended up in jail. You tried loving him, but hate has already planted a seed in that person, so that no matter how much you love him he will only get worse, and if you try the other extreme of cruelty, he will be even more cruel to you. That is how war comes about. It's an evolution of cruelty.

Love can't stop it either. It only encourages the process. It feeds the contempt it feels for you with a rush of power. And America is feeding black contempt. We are now becoming the victims and we are giving power to this segment of the community. Along come these once-downtrodden leaders, and we cringe a bit because of our guilt over past injustices, but we have no way to satisfy these angry people. Angry people can never be satisfied. Even now that they are enjoying this position of dominance with all its advantages and special rights, they are not any better or happier. They are merely becoming what we, the hated ones, once were. Well, not all of us were unjust and unloving, but some of us were. They have taken on all the trappings and attributes of what they hated.

We have changed roles. Now we are the victims and we lack the strength to stand up. We don't know how to stand up without becoming violent. We are afraid of our own violence, because it was our collective cruelty that created this monster in the first place. We should not have had slavery, but there's no denying the fact that our forefathers engaged in it. It is part of our inheritance. Now we try to do the right thing, but we don't know what it is. Right eludes us because we don't know what real love is. We just try to make up for the wrong, and no matter how we go about it with reparations and paybacks, we only compound the mess. We can never make up for the past. Just look at your children. No matter how much you try to love them, you cannot make up for the past injustices. You can only make them worse. Your love may even make them violent. You spoil them rotten and they react with terrible contempt for that kind of love, that shameless, giving-to-get kind of love you dish out to appease them.

You have created your own "victimhood," and along comes this Islamic, or communist, dupe who insists that it's all right for black people to take and sell drugs because they have to make a living and it's only normal for them to do it. What an insanity! So when black people are tried by a black jury, they must be set free no matter what they might have done. Well, that's what white jurors used to do, didn't they? If you listen to that kind of argument and find any justice in it, it's only because you, too, have hate in your heart. You want to be justified and you need a leader, but that leader is using you as a battering ram.

Angry leaders can come up with outrageous lies about where to place the blame because you never blame yourself. Why not? Simply because you have embraced your corrupter and you feel justified in your anger and rage toward the innocent. That's the way it is with guilty people. They have no hope of getting better because they don't know what better is. All they know is degradation, the art of knocking others down in order to build themselves up. That's the only way for you animals on earth. On earth as it is in Hell.

Angry people are able to influence angry people and make you see things are not all right in this peculiar light--enemies look like friends, friends look like enemies. Everything is backwards when you are angry. Your anger needs a friend to comfort it, a lie to justify it. It doesn't matter whether it's on a political or a personal level. When you are angry with your husband, you go to the lady next door and she helps you to feel right about being angry. She offers no resolution. If you don't know how to overcome your rage, it will overcome you. You will become what you hate.

Destroyed people will always embrace their destroyer. Try to understand that. When a leader arises and justifies a failing that his or her type has created in you, you will embrace what he says as the voice of truth. You will blame the innocent. They will always suffer, witness the plight of all the little children in this country who have been abused and victimized. It's an epidemic: cruelty to children. I doubt that you can save children by means of the children's services we have in this country because they are just as cruel as the other abusers. These high-sounding agencies are manned primarily by parent haters who are not interested in the kids. They only want to take out their own frustrations on parents who don't go along with their liberal agenda, and the children they pretend to love only serve as their weapons in the battle against parents. They always see parents as guilty.

You need to understand that when you were violated as a child you were taken away from truth, and the lie entered through your emotional state to make excuses for the behavior it induced in you. When you are corrupted, violated, seduced, through someone's anger against you, you are robbed of your innocence. You cannot grow naturally because your God-given selfhood has been cut at the root. A new rapport is established between you and your corrupter, whoever it happens to be: your parent, your school, your friends--I don't care who it is--your government, anything that can gain access to you and make you doubt yourself. Suddenly the lie is the truth, and you doubt. You lose faith. The root to your true self has been cut and a new connection is established between you and the liar if you believe him. The liar might say that he, or she, saw your wife or your husband in the bar, and it could be a woman who wants your husband, so she picks up the phone and puts a doubt in your mind. She says that your husband is not faithful to you, and you believe it. A beautiful relationship falls apart. You start to be suspicious and angry and before you know it you drive him into the arms of the woman who made the phone call.

Whenever someone causes you to doubt what is good and right within yourself he engages you in a war between good and evil. You become angry and upset, and you think your wrong emotions are justified by the injustice that you have suffered, but the only injustice was that of the liar. The whole purpose of injustice is to destroy the relationship between you and your Creator. The doubt, the emotional response to the outside intruder, disconnects you from your inner mooring, and in rushes a false nature to take over your development. That is why you embrace your corrupter. You embrace the cause of your defection, and you leave your mother and father, and you marry a mother or a father exactly like the one you left.

They continue the legacy, and you live under tyranny the rest of your life. When it comes to politics, it's exactly the same thing. You embrace your liar. Your whole life is a failure and guess what? Will you believe it's partly your own fault? You allowed yourself to doubt. Maybe it was in a time before consciousness, so it may be forgivable, but only if you will admit it. If you won't, then you will continue to need the liar to justify the miserable mess you find yourself in. And guess who the enemy is going to be? The innocent. They make you conscious. They are successful, they are doing well, they are reasonably whole or moving toward wholeness, and you are about to self-destruct. You're jealous, you're hateful. All you can do is sell drugs for a living, or degrade one another, your own kind. Your household is in a mess, and conflict drives you to drink and drugs.

Now the government comes along and says, "there, there, we love you as you are," and you don't get any better. The encouragement serves only to make you more contemptuous of the rest of us, and things get so bad--there are so many of you--along comes this slimy piece of garbage saying "it's okay to take drugs. It's the way black people have to make a living." That's the liar; that's the plant that is going to create such anger in the black people of this country toward the white people that it will erupt in civil war. When that happens, the outside enemies of America will see our weakness and they will attack.

We will find ourselves fighting a war on two fronts. Meanwhile, your president, who is one of them at heart, has weakened our armed forces and sold or given the wealth of our land to the slime bags everywhere else who don't appreciate us for all we have done to make them worse and help them to multiply. So now we have more of them than ever. As for our own country, we have enough food left to supply our needs for perhaps another thirty days or so. You are being set up to be destroyed.

You Americans--white, black, green, or pink--will all fall on one another because it is part of the plan. Do you understand that? I'm warning you. You had better wake up before blood runs in the streets. I don't want the slime bags to have their way. I don't want to see this happening to you. I love you. I care for you. I've seen it coming for a long time, but now I see more exactly how it is going to happen. We may even fight to avert this, but it won't succeed. No matter how we try to put it off, it is going to happen anyway--unless, by some miracle, you all open your eyes and your ears to truth and forgive one another.

If you want to turn on someone, turn on your leaders. Turn on the kind of people who are trying to turn you against one another. Drop the false identity they have implanted in you. Regain the connection to your Creator that will enable you to see and to follow the right course of action, the way to salvation.

GOD Bless

Chris

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Gotta take a break. Be right back.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread